27 colors available

BY NYX

NYX Girls Polish line offers a high-octaine and on-trend colors to nails. The formula dries quickly, is long lasting and does not chip. Paint fun and gorgeous nails. NYX Brand nail-polish Category 6 Pack see more...

Review for: NYX Girls Nail Polish 3 - Frosted Beige
This color is for a natural but shiny look.  Works perfect for a night with your con workers or more serious look at night time.  The value is great and the price is perfect.  The only problem is that worms out fast but other than that it looks great.
Kylie Z.
Kylie Z.
West Jefferson
Review for: NYX Girls Nail Polish 3 - Blue Ink
This nail polish was an ok buy. I liked the color when I see it in the bottle, but I didn't really like it on my finger nails. It just seemed almost like it was black and im not really into wearing black finger nail polish
Chandler C.
Chandler C.
Kathleen, FL
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Girls Nail Polish 3 - Gemma
I will be completely honest & say this , I was a little worried with the brand being cheaper and in the drug stores but I love love love this brand it's great it's affordable and their setting spray is everythinggg
Maira V.
Maira V.
Review for: 3
This shade is so pretty and I think is so unic. I love to wear crazy makeup and this little girl is always on my crazy makeup. Plus is called Havana and I love the Havana #contest #influensterawards @influenster
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
New Fairfield, CT
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Girls Nail Polish 3 - Alps Bunny
These products are mediocre. Nothing truly great about them and nothing really bad either. They are just ok. The shine does not last long and they take a while to dry. I would not miss them if i lost them.
Gaby C.
Gaby C.
Los Angeles
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Girls Nail Polish 3 - Gold Bar
This nail polish is really shimmering and beautiful all you have to do is apply the product to layers of it to get the same exact color it does last for a couple of days but not for a long time it does take time to dry more though.
Asia D.
Asia D.
Nacogdoches, TX
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Girls Nail Polish 3 - Dance in Havana
I don’t really wear nail polish but this is my favorite nail polish that I use this wears good and stays on for about 3-4 weeks . I have used this over and over lol I would recommend this to everyone
Alixe F.
Alixe F.
Review for: 3
I like this nail polish 💅 is not my favorite but I like it I think you can just buy in the site web NYx cosmetics because I don't see on another shop, I like the color the nail polish is not too expensive for me I have just one in this brand so yeah I like it
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Dacula, GA
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Girls Nail Polish 3 - Dance in Havana
Love nail polish in general and the consistency of the Nyx ones are always good. I have just recently bought it for the first time and obviously it's easy to apply. Can't wait to get new shades!
Aasiyah S.
Aasiyah S.
New York
Review for: 3
I love this color. Perfect shimmer-not too much. But it took a few coats to look good. The price is very reasonable. Their other colors are really nice as well. I would buy this product again.
Their summer colors are a must!