BY NYX #17 in Nail Polish

NYX Girls Polish line offers a high-octaine and on-trend colors to nails. The formula dries quickly, is long lasting and does not chip. Paint fun and gorgeous nails. NYX Brand nail-polish Category 3 Pack see more...

idacia m.
idacia m.
Cranston , RI
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Girls Nail Polish 2 - Rum Punch
firecreek jerky Firecreek Jerky is a brand launched by Ryan Hansen based out of Jerseyville, IL. He got it off the ground in February 2016.

Hansen has been making "small batch" jerky from his family's meat business for the past three years. He makes jerky using USDA Choice Angus Beef. Since then, he's secured a deal with USDA inspected co-packer and is now relaunching the brand.

According to Firecreek Jerky, this Black Pepper is described as based on their Original variety, but adds, "...just the right amount of perfectly ground black pepper". It's also labeled as, "all natural" and "minimally processed".
Ayana H.
Ayana H.
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Girls Nail Polish 2 - Fairy Dust
OK whenever I was young I believe in Tinker Bell and I know other people do too so I'm not going to say like I don't believe in them and you shouldn't either but I love the part that they have pixie dust so I looked at a store and it was so much nail polish and the best part of it was that they have pixie dust and when I wasA little kid I love pixie dust and I still love it on my nails and I'm wearing them right now actually and this is just the best thing you can ever get and I hope you like it too but there's more just in case
Ferne M.
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
Review for: NYX Girls Nail Polish 2 - Fire Amber
The color names on the square bottles are hard to read but the polishes are gorgeous - large variety of shades to have fun with. Right now I'm wearing green shimmery glitter over black polish - 1 coat of the glitter covered 95% of the black base, that's how dense the glitter is. The color is a beautiful sparkling emerald green & the glitter isn't chunky or childish, it smooths out nicely under 2 layers of topcoat. Very fun yet suitable for adults & great for autumnal weather.
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
Palm Harbor
Review for: NYX Girls Nail Polish 2 - Moonwalk
I did not like this product it is very thin and you have to put on at least five layers for it to actually sort of start to represent the color it actually is this was my first time using this product and it came off in like 2 days even though i put clear nail polish on top and the color is lighter than it looks in the bottle definitely do not recommend getting this
Heather C.
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Girls Nail Polish 2 - Turks and Caicos
Very pretty colors and nice formula. I do all of my own manicures and pedicures so I am always searching for unique colors in quality products. These are my only two colors I have from this brand but I would definitely buy it again. It's easily available at most stores and priced fair
lenissa C.
lenissa C.
Review for: NYX Girls Nail Polish 2 - Black Plum
I love  the NYX products, talking specially about this nail polish in Black plum i loved the color and  the final results, it lasted  about a week or so and  was very pigmented, i love that NYX always offer excellent quality for unexpensive  products.
Nina W.
Nina W.
Layton, UT
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Girls Nail Polish 2 - Magenta Glitter
love this product! usually i don't like nail polish, but i loved this! nyx has affordable quality products and this is why I love their company so much! The polish rolls on well and dries really fast. I would totally buy it again. Not to mention it looks great when it dries!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Review for: NYX Girls Nail Polish 2 - Moonwalk
love the polish its great for every season and lots of good nail looks this does chip like normal polish but the color is what i love the most and it is so pretty and shines so pretty and this is so affordable and great to play around with i would purchase this again
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Fort Lauderdale, Fl
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Girls Nail Polish 2 - Black Plum
Perfect color for the fall. I applied at home after using a base coat. Finished it with a top coat and it lasted me about 6 days. That's good compared to other brands I used. It is easy to apply and the bottle lasted me for more than 6 uses. I co to us to buy more
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
Dover, Massachusetts
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Girls Nail Polish 2 - Fire Amber
Classy and Beautiful! I love dark smokey sassy colors like red, pink and tint of gold; maybe silver. I love Fire Amber! It is a true deep red and looks hot hot hot! It's rich and dark, but more sophisticated than black. Smooth shiny polish! I'm highly impressed.