NYX Gel Type Clear Makeup Remover uploaded by meryem A.

BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Oriana R.
En Venezuela los tenemos una fabrica NYX pero no he tenido la oportunidad de usar algĂșn producto de esta marca. He escuchado muy buenos comentarios acerca de los labiales y bases. Me gustarĂ­a usarlo.
Patricia G.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta este Removedor de maquillaje es increiblee!! Lo use por mucho tiendo y me fascinĂł y todavĂ­a lo sigo usando te deja el cutis Hermosa y hidratado!! Se los recomiendo usar muchoooooooo lo quiero en mi prĂłxima cajaaaaaa
ashley_ann_15 P.
Milaca, MN
I use this every once In a while to take my makeup off. It works well for taking my face makeup off. Good value for the money. Decent packaging. Doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky. Good value for the money. No complaints.
Zachary O.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing. It removes makeup faster than any other makeup remover I’ve used. Got it at Ulta. I love it. Will keep on purchasing. It is gentle enough for my skin and deff would recommend !!
Brandi D.
Bottineau , ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this makeup remover! It's so gentle and doesn't burn my eyes when I'm taking off my mascara. It's so gentle. It's a great value for the price. I would recommend this over a lot of high end makeup removers
Naomi M.
Hagerman, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nyx gel makeup remover is really good it has nice packaging as well as an easy way to take off makeup it is gentle on the skin I bought this Product online and I would definitely be buying this item again!
Abril A.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to take off my face makeup, but if i need to take off my eye makeup or my lipstick I would use something ese. The formula is great and the price tag as well.
Esther K.
Lakewood, NJ
This is a pretty good product for the price. Removes most makeup but leaves a little bit of residue behind. Would definitely recommend as a cheap alternative to more pricey brands. Worth it do buy and try and see if it works for you. I would use again.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
This stuff is super use full and pretty cheap. removes makeup super easy and takes it all off
Elicia M.
Buffalo
This works really nicely. I only gave it 4 stars since it does seem to leave a coating on the brush. But I absolutely would use it again.