NYX Gel Type Clear Makeup Remover uploaded by meryem A.

BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

ashley_ann_15 P.
Milaca , MN
I use this every once In a while to take my makeup off. It works well for taking my face makeup off. Good value for the money. Decent packaging. Doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky. Good value for the money. No complaints.
Zachary O.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This product is amazing. It removes makeup faster than any other makeup remover IÔÇÖve used. Got it at Ulta. I love it. Will keep on purchasing. It is gentle enough for my skin and deff would recommend !!
Esther K.
Lakewood, NJ
This is a pretty good product for the price. Removes most makeup but leaves a little bit of residue behind. Would definitely recommend as a cheap alternative to more pricey brands. Worth it do buy and try and see if it works for you. I would use again.
Naomi M.
Hagerman, NM
This nyx gel makeup remover is really good it has nice packaging as well as an easy way to take off makeup it is gentle on the skin I bought this Product online and I would definitely be buying this item again!
Abril A.
Fayetteville, NC
I use this to take off my face makeup, but if i need to take off my eye makeup or my lipstick I would use something ese. The formula is great and the price tag as well.
Patricia G.
Dallas, TX
Me encanta este Removedor de maquillaje es increiblee!! Lo use por mucho tiendo y me fascin├│ y todav├şa lo sigo usando te deja el cutis Hermosa y hidratado!! Se los recomiendo usar muchoooooooo lo quiero en mi pr├│xima cajaaaaaa
Clair I.
Peoria, IL
I love the whole NYX brand, the products are a really great deal for the price and great quality. I use this stuff pretty much everyday and it works really good without making my face feel really oily
Brandi D.
Bottineau , ND
I absolutely love this makeup remover! It's so gentle and doesn't burn my eyes when I'm taking off my mascara. It's so gentle. It's a great value for the price. I would recommend this over a lot of high end makeup removers
Elicia M.
Buffalo
This works really nicely. I only gave it 4 stars since it does seem to leave a coating on the brush. But I absolutely would use it again.
Oriana R.
En Venezuela los tenemos una fabrica NYX pero no he tenido la oportunidad de usar alg├║n producto de esta marca. He escuchado muy buenos comentarios acerca de los labiales y bases. Me gustar├şa usarlo.