BY NYX

Our Gel Liner & Smudger delivers bold color that won’t quit. Whether you’re after a perfectly defined line or a smokey eye, these silky shades blend easily and don’t crease or fade. This pigmented formula is now available in two brand new shades.

Betty:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Black 2 (CI 77266)[nano].

Charlotte:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

Danielle:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Samantha:

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Scarlette:

Annie:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Emma:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• Gel or liquid eyeliner? NYX Gel Liner & Smudger NYX Matt...8 Answers
  • Does this ever get flakey for anyone else?2 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner easy to apply? & does it last all day?3 Answers
NYX Gel Liner & Smudger
  • "LOVE. This gel liner is super super black and pigmented. I love it so much. It doesn't come with a brush, but any angel or eyeliner brush will do. I like to wear this liner on my bottom lash line and it goes on so creamy but dries well. I've also used this as a wing eyeliner and it's still pigmented. Just as good as any liquid liner!" in 93 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite liners! Ever since i purchased this, I never looked back to any of my other liners. This one lasts long and doesn't smudge for up to 12 hours!! I highly recommend it to anyone" in 33 reviews
  • "I love gel liner! The Black is fine and it glides on soooo smooth. This is perfect to get your cat eye just right!" in 24 reviews
Franki D.
East Palestine
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my go-to gel eyeliner. I love the way it applies. It’s a long lasting formula and doesn’t smudge easily. I love the fact that it is so smooth. The only downside is that it didn’t come with a brush and most eyeliners that I have used before did. Would buy again and I recommend this to everyone. The product itself lasts a long time.
Daisy F.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Other more...
This gel liner works wonders for the price. I remember buying a gel liner from Maybelline and Revlon as I didn't want to splurge on a gel liner. The gel liners dried almost too quickly after being opened. I've had this NYX gel liner for 12months already and it's still as smooth as when I first bought it. The lifespan of the product is 24months, so I believe it's worth the money. Some pros: it's waterproof, there work room before the liner dries down, no smudges after it dries, it's really black and matte, doesnt make my eyes sensitive, and it works great as an eyeshadow base. A con: you need to really work to get it off unless you an oil based makeup remover then the trouble can be avoided.
Ashley C.
Opelousas , LA
Review for: Other more...
I’ve got this one in black. I’m also new to doing a winged eye or gel eyeliner in general. This works ok. I find it smeared just a little bit and more around my lids than the wind and that was after I took a nap. It wasn’t all over over anything but definitely didn’t look crisp. I’m basically using it for practice tho.
Jasmin S.
Allentown
Love how the gel glides the brush that pair with it though is another story. Would reccomend a better quality eyeliner brush when using this product. Other than that this eyeliner is very creamy and long-lasting wear.
Melissa M.
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the way this gel eyeliner makes my upper lashes look. Gel takes a little to get used too but once you do it is amazing. Just dont put on lower lash line because it smudges like crazy.
Alexandria f.
Merrionett Pk, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
I prefer gel liner more than others. This one comes out dark but it does tend to smudge too much and i didnt like the brush all that much. It does however stay on pretty long
Reychel C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Review for: Other more...
I started doing wings with the jet black gel liner from Nyx! I got so many compliments on it and when people asked me what kind of eyeliner I used they were always shocked when I replied with gel! Use with a small eyeliner brush and apply to your lash line, it takes some getting used to because it isn't as smooth as liquid but it lasts longer!
Noelle M.
Spokane Valley
Review for: Emma (white) more...
This is the best gel liner on the planet! It glides easily, it lays flat and doesnt clump, its SUPER pigmented, it can be used on the lid or in the waterline easily....I'm literally mad I never tried it sooner! And it was cheap as heck!
TI💜 S.
Van Nuys
Review for: Charlotte (brown) more...
This was my first brown liner and I adore it. I will buy it over and  over. It's very creamy and goes on so easy. I also have elf gel liner which is just as good but this is just a great brown. I definitely use this 3 times a week. lasting me a good while too.
Alison R.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Emma (white) more...
This is the worst gel liner/smudger I've ever used in my life. I understand it's inexpensive, so I don't expect it to be like a high end product, but the quality is very cheap and terrible. I tried using this for detail on the eye, and it was so messy and hard. The product isn't dry or anything, but it's super hard and sticky. My brush would barely pick any product up, and the product ended up just being blotchy and barely sticking to the surface. I couldn't even get a precise line with the most precise small brush I own for detailing, so I'm unsure how people can use this to do winged liner, etc.
Marlen S.
N Hollywood, CA
Vedith d.
Mckee, KY
After you put this on does it dry? ...and does it stay on all day
Morgan M.
what brush do you use to apply?
Alexandra C.
Mcallen, TX
Is this eyeliner easy to apply? & does it last all day?
Britney M.
I can only seem to apply eyeliner with a brush. Would you suggest using this? Does it give you a really black finish? Thank you! Edit: from some of the reviews, they said it smudges? Do you agree with this?