BY NYX #60 in Eyeliner

Our Gel Liner & Smudger delivers bold color that won’t quit. Whether you’re after a perfectly defined line or a smokey eye, these silky shades blend easily and don’t crease or fade. This pigmented formula is now available in two brand new shades.

Betty:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Black 2 (CI 77266)[nano].

Charlotte:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

Danielle:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Samantha:

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Scarlette:

Annie:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Emma:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Jennifer A.
This eyeliner is very creamy and although it is great when applying this liner does not set. It will smudge and transfer. I really enjoy just how easily and how dark it applies. This liner also dries out in the pot. If you still want to buy it but are concerned about it drying out you can put a small drop of argan oil in it and apply it as normal. Depending on how much oil you put in & how much you pick up on the brush it will affect how the liner appears on your eyelids. This isn't too much of an issue for me because I always set my eyeliner with a liquid liner over the top. As long as you set the liner I think you'll be fine. ---I have oily eyelids so even when I intend to just apply eyeliner I always put a primer on & set that to decrease the chances of my eyeliner melting off. Hope this review made sense. :)
María A.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: NYX Gel Eye Liner & Smudger Danielle/Teal
This is my new favorite gel liner. I am usually a felt-tip liquid liner type of gal, but liquid doesn't always last through those hot summer days. Plus, I saw the price of this and I thought I would take a swing at it. I have to say I am in love. I have tried the Benefit gel liner and the Mac gel liner.. and this is comparable!! Once this dries and you set it with black shadow this stuff doesn't move!! I have gone swimming with this and it stayed in place. If you are having trouble with the staying power, I suggest using a eyeshadow primer then going in with the liner. After that you set it with any kind of black eye shadow and it STAYS!! For the price, this is amazing stuff. I have always loved and will always love NYX!!
Khrystyna S.
Cibolo, TX
Review for: Black
I like this liner when I'm in a pinch. It goes on easy, and it pairs perfectly with a slant tip brush. I have had this product for months and I find that it does smear and by the end of the day it can transfer to your crease-embarrassing. I probably won't buy again. I'm willing to spend a little more money on a similar product I can rely on. I paid about $9 for mine and with coupons and discounts I can find a higher end liner for $15. Not a horrible product but I wouldn't recommend to my friends.
Sydney K.
San Antonio, TX
This is such a great eyeliner. I am new to using gel eyeliner and this product is so smooth and it glides right on. With previous eyeliners I used to use, even just bumping it on accident would make is smudge, but this product does not smudge very easily. This eyeliner and the perfect eyeliner brush (I used a purple Real Techniques brush) are the perfect combo for fleeky eyeliner every time. The picture attached is using this eyeliner on my top lid.
Emily R.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: NYX Gel Eye Liner & Smudger Danielle/Teal
This is probably one of the best eyeliners I've used in a long time.

I've used many eyeliners, and most of them leave an imprint on my upper lid. Which is really upsetting. Even with expensive products.

Nyx has always been kind to my pockets! And this is pretty much the only eyeliner that doesn't make a mess on my lids. Definitely give it a go if you're having trouble finding a decent eyeliner.

It's very affordable!
Lauren R.
Clio, MI
Review for: NYX Gel Eye Liner & Smudger Danielle/Teal
This was the first gel product I have tried and I WILL not try again. though upon upening and applying with my MAC angled eyeliner brush, it did work good, I loved it. but even sealed tight, this dried up so easily! I heard to mix with a couple of drops of visine, which worked for one application then it was goopy, then eventually dried up and was rock hard again. There has to be a better way to store gel eyeliner.
K V.
Review for: Black
I bought this product after reading it was a good 'dupe' to the Bobbi Brown gel liner. It is not. The price however I did love. It is very pigment d, which I also liked, but it smears everywhere and melts down your face.. Even after setting it. I set it with the holy grail of setting sprays, the Urban decay all nighter, and it still ran like crazy. I did find it easy to apply, but I will not buy this product again.
Depends what you want it for. do u want a sharp wing to wear all day? or do u want to smudge this sucker for a smokey look? if you want the sharp wing, this is not for you:( it will smudge within an hour, without even touching it! simply blinking for a while will smudge it. but if you want that smokey look, it's very pigmented and worth it for that purpose:) also cheap!
Chloe W.
Dalton, MA
Review for: Black
I really enjoy this product. A little goes an insanely long way. The color is a great black and the finish is nice if you enjoy matte. It glides on super smooth and is easy to put on. Only downside is for anyone with oily kids, it tends to transfer above crease by the end of the day, but I've never tried setting it with black eye shadow before which I'm going to try.
Bewitchedd B.
I liked this, but after about a month of use, it dried out really bad and it basically has to be thrown out. I tried heating it up a bit to make it more creamy, to no avail. If you wear makeup daily and plan on using this every single day, you might get your money's worth but if you're only a makeup enthusiast half of the time like me, go with a pencil instead
Vedith d.
Mckee, KY
After you put this on does it dry? ...and does it stay on all day
Britney M.
I can only seem to apply eyeliner with a brush. Would you suggest using this? Does it give you a really black finish? Thank you! Edit: from some of the reviews, they said it smudges? Do you agree with this?
Shannon R.
Midwest City, OK
I am TERRIBLE at liquidy eyeliners and end up looking all smeary and it takes forever. Honestly, is this product for someone like me? Is it difficult to get the hang of without having to redo it several times? How long does it take to dry/set? Thank you!
Kennady D.
How do you apply it? Do you need a special brush or anything?