BY NYX #96 in Eyeliner

Our Gel Liner & Smudger delivers bold color that won’t quit. Whether you’re after a perfectly defined line or a smokey eye, these silky shades blend easily and don’t crease or fade. This pigmented formula is now available in two brand new shades.

Betty:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Black 2 (CI 77266)[nano].

Charlotte:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

Danielle:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Samantha:

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Scarlette:

Annie:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Emma:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Reychel C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Review for: Other more...
I started doing wings with the jet black gel liner from Nyx! I got so many compliments on it and when people asked me what kind of eyeliner I used they were always shocked when I replied with gel! Use with a small eyeliner brush and apply to your lash line, it takes some getting used to because it isn't as smooth as liquid but it lasts longer!
Barbara h.
Quincy, MA
I love experimenting with eye liners. I'm relatively new to liners and I need all the practice I can get. I found this pretty easy to apply. I needed to practice a couple times to really get a good line, but it was much easier than I thought it would be. The color was great. Give this a try if you like a good liner.
Bre'yana S.
Houston , TX
I have this in black and it is very pigmented. I’ve had this for few months now and I still haven’t reached the bottom. A little goes a long way. I recommend setting it with a black shadow or else it will run and cause a mess. It is very easy apply if you have the right brush. You can go as light or as heavy if you want.
Maggie K.
Fairfax, VA
This is okay as a smudger, but I couldn't actually use it as an eyeliner at all. I have hooded eyes so I have to be somewhat aware of products transferring from my lash line to higher up on my lid-but I've never found a product that was so bad about transferring. No matter how long I tried to let it dry, it transfers like CRAZY, even when I tried setting it with powder. I was really disappointed by this. However, it is good for putting a dark base down if you're doing a smokey eye or dramatic look.
Madina K.
Bayonne, NJ
Review for: Other more...
This is my first gel eyeliner and I knew I had to go for NYX! This brand never disappoints and it’s affordable. I was scared it’s gonna dry out pretty soon but it’s been 6 months and the consistency is still the same. It’s very easy to apply too!
Melissa M.
Menifee, CA
Review for: Other more...
I used to use gel liners all the time, then I switched to liquid. I bought this gel liner because I can never seem to get a nice wing with liquid. This stuff is AMAZING. It is so silky smooth and glides on effortlessly.  It dries quickly and once it is set it is there to stay! I spent the whole day in it and even slept the night in it and I still had wings that looked decent! I'm glad I came back to my gel liner. I consider it much easier to apply and longer lasting than liquid.
Valerie L.
I love love love this. I picked up a bent liner brush with this and it has made creating a wrong s much easier. It does not stay put well throughout the day though since it is also a smudger which I'm not good at doing yet but getting there!
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Other more...
nyx cosmetics gel liner and smudger is the BEST affordable liner that is truly waterproof, easy to smoke out and doesnt budge - yes even for us hooded eye'd ladies. I currently own the Betty aka jet black (in the pic )and Scarlette liner (picture to come). I plan to get many more. This brand is the best for affordable liners that are talc, paraben and cruelty free!
Sarah Kwak K.
Review for: Black more...
i really want to love this eyeliner. I really do. But honestly i can't. The application and the initial look is amazing. It glides on so effortlessly and smoothly, when i use my angled eyeliner brush. BUT!! The wear is not good. It transfers and smudges where I don't want it to. And at the end of the day (or night), I'm left looking like a hot mess. So overall would I recommend it? Yeah, sure for YouTube makeup tutorials or if you're doing a quick 5 minutes look. But other than that, no.
Cassie B.
Columbia, MO
Review for: Other more...
This is my daily go-to eyeliner! I’ve also used it in special effects looks. I love the consistency and high pigmentation and I use it with ELF’s $3 eyeliner brush. I definitely recommend this as an affordable gel eyeliner!
Marlen S.
N Hollywood, CA
Vedith d.
Mckee, KY
After you put this on does it dry? ...and does it stay on all day
Britney M.
I can only seem to apply eyeliner with a brush. Would you suggest using this? Does it give you a really black finish? Thank you! Edit: from some of the reviews, they said it smudges? Do you agree with this?
Shannon R.
Midwest City, OK
I am TERRIBLE at liquidy eyeliners and end up looking all smeary and it takes forever. Honestly, is this product for someone like me? Is it difficult to get the hang of without having to redo it several times? How long does it take to dry/set? Thank you!
Kennady D.
How do you apply it? Do you need a special brush or anything?