NYX Gel Liner And Smudger

Gel Liner And Smudger

IS this hard to apply in a straight line ?
I’ve used black and it works great but how does the white pigment show?
After use does it have a matte or gloss look?
Start your review of NYX Gel Liner And Smudger!
Product Highlights
LOVE. This gel liner is super super black and pigmented. I love it so much. It doesn't come with a brush, but any angel or eyeliner brush will do. I like to wear this liner on my bottom lash line and it goes on so creamy but dries well. I've also used this as a wing eyeliner and it's still pigmented. Just as good as any liquid liner!in reviews
I love gel liner! The Black is fine and it glides on soooo smooth. This is perfect to get your cat eye just right!in reviews
...I never looked back to any of my other liners. This one lasts long and doesn't smudge for up to 12 hours!! I highly recommend it to anyonein reviews
Oakton, VA
NYX Gel Liner And Smudger uploaded by Fernanda M.
Purchased at: Macy's
It is my third favorite, it is easy to delineate, it is not sticky; It is very soft, I apply it with a super thin brush, I recommend it and the price seems normal!
Westbury, NY
NYX Gel Liner And Smudger uploaded by Vanessa G.
I LOVE THIS GEL LINER. Pencil liners don’t stay in my eye but this does. It’s completely eye safe so I do put it in my waterline. It lasts ALL DAYYY! I’ve also never found a white liner that stays so white in my eye like this one. I would buy it over and over
NYX Gel Liner And Smudger uploaded by Kayley S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Very good white gel liner! I do set with a white shadow to lessen any transfer and make it last longer but I can get 8 hours of good wear out of it before any cracking.
NYX Gel Liner And Smudger uploaded by Heather D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This liner locks down and stays put, and I love that dependability. I use it mostly for cut creases and occasionally on my waterline. This has elasticity whereas the liquid liner does not. Therefore this does not crack like the liquid tends to do. I recommend adding this to your collection or kit. Plus it's super affordable.
Greenville , SC
NYX Gel Liner And Smudger uploaded by yaris T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this product. It was the first time I used it, I was not really impressed. But I like how it looks NYX
San Diego, CA
Easy gel diffuser provides an intense color that is not erased. Whether you want a perfectly defined line, do not fade and pigment very well, the price is accessible
Fond du Lac
NYX Gel Liner And Smudger uploaded by Morgan P.
NYX Gel Liner And Smudger uploaded by Morgan P.
NYX Gel Liner And Smudger I have this gel liner & smudger from NYX in Jet Black for quite a while now because a little of this product goes a long way! I’ve never had any problems with this product smearing after applied and i’ll definitely be a repeat user!
I bought the black gel liner last week and I am in absolutely in LOVE with it. I love how I only need just a small brush swipe to do my wings and I like how matte it is also. This gel liner is by far my favorite out all the gel liners I have used!
Long Beach, CA
NYX Gel Liner And Smudger uploaded by Ms. C.
NYX Gel Liner And Smudger uploaded by Ms. C.
I have had this for such a long time and used it a lot. It is pigmented, the formula is easy to apply and stays put for a long time. It dries quickly, It also doesn’t transfer which is something I have had a lot of issues with when it comes to eyeliners. It is relatively easy to remove as well and I think it is a really great value for the price. Also, I have had it for a very long time and can still use it, it didn’t dry out in the jar.
towson
NYX Gel Liner And Smudger uploaded by Jennifer J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Not the best, but we all know no white liner is truly flawless. I like it better than the other nyx white liner. I apply it with a liner brush and we’re all good.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Milwaukee , WI
il y a 2 ans
NYX Gel Liner And Smudger has anyone tried this? I want to try and find a new eyeliner. Is this eyeliner is easy to use and make wings with?
anita E. il y a un an
Its ñot easy first time but i love how it looks on my eyes its perfect eyeliner