BY NYX

It’s the color addict’s ultimate fix and a makeup artist’s dream: Our new waterproof Full Throttle Lipstick covers your lips with super-saturated matte color and features a unique bullet with a beveled edge for lining, filling and perfecting your pout to your heart’s desire.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:
Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Alumina, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Lethal Kiss & Firestorm
Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Alumina, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Con Artist, Night Crawler, Up The Bass, Loaded & Sandman
Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ozokerite, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

NYX Full Throttle Lipstick
  • "Was totally skeptical trying a lipstick so cheap thinking it would just be to good to be true. It's great! I won't be spending $40 on lipstick anymore! These are long lasting and and have tons of great color selections. They go on really nice too for application too I have no complaints at all. " in 30 reviews
  • "Finally got this in kiss the dust and I absolutely love it!! It's a perfect brown nude and the formula is creamy but matte. I'm pretty pale and it looks great on me and is very wearable!" in 28 reviews
  • "Omg!!! I love this lip stick!! Waterproof an an no transfer for a lipstick that's awsum!! It's almost like a liquid without the mess! Easy to apply an long lasting!!!! I want all the shades!!" in 16 reviews
  • "If you want the longevity of a liquid lipstick without the stress of a doe foot applicator, this product is for you. I love how creamy this lipstick applies and how transfer-proof it is. It has everything I love in a matte liquid lipstick with an easier application." in 11 reviews
Danielle B.
Sterling , CT
Review for: Sidekick more...
This lipstick is actually pretty amazing. I saw some swatches of sidekick online and thought it might be a good nude shade for me and it was absolutely spot on! The lipstick goes on like a regular lipstick and dries fairly quickly and becomes matte and is almost 100% transfer proof. I had an issue with my first application because I put a bit too much on and over time it began to look very dark and clumpy so I had to take it off and redo it. On the second application I put a thin coat on and it has lasted extremely well and looks amazing. It's not drying at all as long as you don't overdo it on the application like I did the first time I tried it. I would highly recommend this product over a lot of higher end liquid lipsticks because of how easy it is to apply, its lasting power and how it doesn't feel drying at all because I can't stand drying liquid lipsticks. Definitely worth trying out!
Megan S.
FAIRVIEW, OR
Review for: Firestorm more...
Saw this at target and it said "waterproof" so I had to give it a try. Last night I thought I'd put it on and see. First reaction is it is sticky even after an hour of having it on its sticky. Might need to talk to my makeup friends and see if there is something I can do about that. I drink hot tea all the time so let's see how it does with hot steam and drinking. Shocking it didn't come off much, there was a bit and you out see it but not like other lipsticks, even others that claim they don't move. I forgot to wipe it off before bed I woke up and it's still there! Still sticky a bit, but my lips don't feel dried out at all. It's a good red color, I'm olive toned, for me. Many snap chat comment on how I look great in it. Why does it only have 4 stars? It is sticky and I'm personally not a fan of that. I will seeing if there is something that I can do for that. It did come off just a bit while drinking, maybe the waterproof got me a bit more hyped then I should have been. Final thought, I will be buying this brand again. It's good and last overnight. The pigment is phenomenal and my lips aren't dried out. NYX Full Throttle Lipstick in Firestorm
Leah N.
St. Cloud
Review for: Firestorm more...
I’m an avid NYX lipstick collector, but this is one that collects dust for me. The shape of the bullet is intimidating and takes a bit of work to get the hang of. The formula is really drying and difficult to touch up throughout the day without getting cakey and flakey. Firestorm is a beautiful red, but it’s dryness always puts me off from wearing it. It’s nearly a liquid matte lipstick in a traditional lipstick format- which is something that may be good for some folks, but I’d much rather have some comfort. I kind of regret purchasing this, only because I have so many other reds that do a better, more comfortable job.
Rabon W.
I love this lipstick for longwear — I wore it on my wedding day, and I was able to kiss my husband for about 100 pictures without him having any bright red lipstick transfer! The color payoff is bold, so I don’t even have to use a liner. I will say that it’s slightly dry, not in a flaky way, but just in a “you can see the cracks” way. So, use a good moisturizing primer first (I used Mac Prep + Prime), or even chapstick, and you’re good to go!
Esther L.
Hilo
FULL THROTTLE has been my babe for years. This lipstick doesn’t budge. It won’t go anywhere unless you beg 😂 it goes on so smoothly, like warm butter there is no stiffness or tackiness it’s just such a great go-to formula when you want matte, non transferable coverage. Image is of me wearing Nightcrawler, my favorite shade.
Priscilla
Review for: Sandman more...
This is my favorite lipstick for everyday wear. When I first got this lipstick I had some trouble working with the square shape it has, but once I learned how to work with it I loved it. The color is perfect. (It’s a nice deep red.) It usually stays on for up to 6 hours, which isn’t bad for the price. It also applies very evenly and doesn’t streak.
MiriamP (.
This is a waterproof formula! I would say it’s beautiful on the lips and so easy to apply. I don’t particularly love lipsticks but these I do! The only downside is they don’t have a huge variety of colors but they are so long lasting and comfortable not over-drying and only $7.
Crystal M.
Review for: Kiss the Dust more...
I purchased this at a local drugstore and I'm completely in love. The color is such a perfect nude it matches with pretty much everything. It was very long lasting maybe had to reapply once or twice throughout the day . The price was awesome and I would totally recommend
Christy E.
Miamisburg
Review for: Up the Bass more...
Oh where to begin. This lipstick lasts forever. The color is fantastic. It does feel a bit dry after wearing it for a while but it’s not like a dessert dry so it’s bareable. I LOVE this lipstick for a night out with the girls. 10/10 would recommend.
Kimberly S.
Garland, TX
Review for: Kiss the Dust more...
The formula on this line is so smooth and pigmented. I have dropped all the ones I get so they end up breaking which sucks.. BUT.. they glide on and last me all day! I like the range of shades and I like how comfortable it feels on my lips. Good job NYX!
Chrissy D.
Looking forward to trying this in 2016. What color is your pick to try first?
Candace A.
Stamford , CT
When will these be available at ulta? Cannot wait to try these I've head great things about them
paola c.
Altamonte Springs, FL
These lipsticks have a matte finish?
Pallavi R.
MILPITAS, CA
How to they compare to other nyx lipsticks. Nyx has so many options, it gets confusing.
Libby R.
Hows the wear and smudge factor?