BY NYX

Brighten up those beautiful eyes! Our all-new collection of Faux Whites features a variety of white liners with an exquisite hint of color—from blush, to lavender, and mint. This bouquet of tones may be delicate, yet each one is anything but subtle. Every color glides on velvety-soft and provides a striking matte finish. Pencil the corners of the eyes using these vibrant brighteners for a fresh highlight.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Alumina, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Lavender Blush & Seashell:

Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Alumina, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

• What is a better quality alternative? NYX Faux Whites Eye...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "This is a great product!! I love this for my waterline! It makes me look so awake! It glides on easily and stays put. I would highly recommend it!!" in 38 reviews
Merceades S.
Anderson, SC
Love this stuff. It really does brighten and whiten when used correctly.

I normally will apply to my waterline, inner corners and bring it under the first half of my bottom lashes.

I felt like it was pretty decent and it's super cheap.. win-win, right?
Ariel V.
This is my all time favorite eyeliner ever. The color “white smoke” is actually more of a lavender than white. This pops out sooo much even on lighter skins. The purple tones are subtle enough that I feel like this eyeliner goes well with a lot of make up looks and palettes. I constantly get compliments when I wear this eyeliner.
Lacee J.
I just adore this for my waterline. I always like to brighten up my eyes by putting a light pencil in my waterline but plain old white was getting boring. Then I saw these and snatched them up! They are creamy, glide on smoothly and have good staying power. I love the hint of color they provide while still brightening my eyes!
Kaley M.
Windermere, FL
I love the different shades that this comes in! It really allows you to be able to put a white in the water line of your makeup look without it looking fake. If you are wanting something to make your eyes look bigger without looking fake, this will do it!
Macayla M.
This product is one of my favorite go to's whenever I need an eyeliner for my waterline. I have 3-4 of their shades and they are so inexpensive. They just glide right on and I would most definitely buy it again when I run out! This picture I am posting, I am wearing the eyeliner in my water line!!
Nahian C.
Very creamy and super bright / vibrant. Love this eyeliner so much. It makes my eyes pop and can also be used as an eyeshadow base. I should also mention that this is a super affordable product!!
Tori L.
Allenhurst , GA
I bought this to use on my waterline to brighten my eyes. When I opened it, the tip of the pencil was broken. It is very soft, so sharpening was almost impossible. I finally attempted to use it, but the product broke off in clumps while lining my eye.
Charlotte L.
Pittsfield, MA
One of my favorite makeup products to use every day! Using this pencil on your waterline and in the corners of your eyes dramatically turns up your look by making your eyes appear larger and brighter! Also, you can’t beat the NYX price - the quality is amazing and you won’t break the bank by giving this gift!
Brooke M.
Martinsburg, WV
I love the linen and whatever the yellowish tinted color is in this! I want to get one in every color. Perfect for their water line / tightlining and brightening your look.
Alyssa G.
Crossville , TN
If you love little pop around your eyes definitely go with this product I don't think it could be improved at all it lasts all day and all night I will use it for the rest of my life my eye color is brown and it makes it look so beautiful I recommend it to everyone in who wants to be gorgeous
Maggie R.