BY NYX

Brighten up those beautiful eyes! Our all-new collection of Faux Whites features a variety of white liners with an exquisite hint of color—from blush, to lavender, and mint. This bouquet of tones may be delicate, yet each one is anything but subtle. Every color glides on velvety-soft and provides a striking matte finish. Pencil the corners of the eyes using these vibrant brighteners for a fresh highlight.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Alumina, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Lavender Blush & Seashell:

Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Alumina, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Buy on ULTA
Jill C.
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
Love this eye pencil! I have one in shade White Smoke which is a very light lilac color. It's so pretty to use on my water line...so much softer than a stark white pencil. It really opens up my eyes and makes my blue eyes pop. It's one of my favorite pencils to use when I do a purple eye look. The formula is soft and creamy so it's gentle on your sensitive eye areas. Sometimes I find that drugstore eyeliners (the pencil ones that you have to sharpen specifically) can be very hard and don't glide on smoothly. Not the case with this one from NYX! Can't wait to try more colors!
Allie S.
Allie S.
This eyeliner is incredible and totally affordable! I use this liner on my water line in order to give my eyes the appearance of being bigger and this liner is not only the perfect shade but it also stays put all day! I don't have to re-apply once. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who's looking for a great eyeliner pencil.
McKayla S.
McKayla S.
Whitewater
I absolutely love pastel colors and pastel makeup. There aren't many things on the market right now, so I knew I had to have these. I have every single color and love every single one! They do tend to break right away at first, but will stay just fine after the first sharpening. They are creamy, and stay almost as good as my high-end liquid liners I have. A fun addition to any makeup collection!
Mikayla D.
Mikayla D.
I love this liner! I have the shade linen, which is a pastel pink shade. These glide on my waterline beautifully and don't tug at all! This color brightens up my eyes and opens them up! I recommend these liners, there are many colors and they are amazing! :)
Macayla M.
Macayla M.
This product is one of my favorite go to's whenever I need an eyeliner for my waterline. I have 3-4 of their shades and they are so inexpensive. They just glide right on and I would most definitely buy it again when I run out! This picture I am posting, I am wearing the eyeliner in my water line!!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Crossville, TN
If you love little pop around your eyes definitely go with this product I don't think it could be improved at all it lasts all day and all night I will use it for the rest of my life my eye color is brown and it makes it look so beautiful I recommend it to everyone in who wants to be gorgeous
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
I love every product I have tried from NYX. The price is fantastic and the formula is out of this world. It is creamy and stays put forever. Every time I suggest any makeup product to anyone, it is always something from NYX. I have been using this brand since I started using makeup over five years ago.
Paige P.
Paige P.
Grove City
I really like the idea NYC had with this line but I'm not thrilled with the product itself. It seems to disappear after just a short amount of time which defeats the entire purpose of the product. If you are okay with reapplication, you will like this product though because it is very creamy and application is easy.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Apex, NC
Love love love these liners for brightening my lower lid line. I often get red eyes from being tired and these always make me look perked up. Price is great and they last a good while. My only thing would be to provide it in a twist up because I hate sharpening pencils
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
This worked so beautifully!! It really high lighted the parts of my eyes I needed to be brighter and it was a good value for the product! The packaging was decent, I didn't expect anything fancy. My eye color is brown so it complimented quite nicely, giving contrast