BY NYX #1 in Face & Body Glitter

Glam things up a notch and shine like the star you are with our sparkling new Face & Body Glitter, available in 12 light-catching shades ranging from ruby red and multi-colored purple to bronzy brown and yellow gold. Pair with our GLITTER PRIMER for a sparkle-perfect look.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• First time & im loving it ! 3 Answers
  • Where can I find the NYX Face & Body Glitter what store?10 Answers
  • slayed they makeup ! makeslay by me 💁🏽‍♀️. Do you prefer ...5 Answers
NYX Face & Body Glitter
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 177 reviews
Gabrielle L.
Winooski, VT
I bought this glitter to wear to a music festival and it exceeded all my expectations. I bought this in two colors, gold and in their metallic color beauty beam (pictured) and every time I used these glitters I used them with the NYX glitter primer since I imagine that's how they were intended to be used. Applying in layers is the key with these. I used a spare eye shadow packing brush to apply the glue and then another to apply the glitter. The first layer is underwhelming but after the second and third you will really see some color payoff. The beauty beam shade had multiple colors in it and I really feel like you can see them all which just made it so pretty. These glitters also stayed ALL DAY. Even through sweating and dancing around. I did spray setting spray on top of the glitter also once I was done with the look. The container may look small but you need so little that the small container should last a long time.
Mariah B.
Manitowoc , WI
Rose is one of my favorite loose glitters. It’s such a pretty color that goes with a lot of looks. It can get a little messy if you aren’t careful with it. It holds its shimmer and is great.
So I wanted to get a dark black shimmery loose glitter to go with a dark smokey eye. I was told gunmetal would be perfect. I tried it once and to me the color was so icky lookin. The pigment didn’t hold and it was like a blue grey kind of color. Definitely not what I was looking for. I haven’t played with it since but I’ve been meaning to. Maybe I didn’t give it a fair chance? I’d like to know what everyone else thinks about this color! But anyways, the nyx loose glitter pigments seem to be great!
Jai C.
Forney, TX
I absolutely LOVE these NXY body glitters. I have red and blue and use them both a lot in makeup looks. It is a shimmer flat finish however it can feel heavy on the eyes if you pack your whole lid. It is a very fine glitter so you have to make sure you pay attention to the fallout it has. These colors are very vibrant and stay on all day. They also are easy to remove with a makeup wipe.
Carson M.
Ashburn, VA
This was my first time using loose glitter. But it went much better than I expected. The glitter was so pretty to use for this cut crease. I used the Nyx glitter primer as well. And then used a small brush to pack on the glitter. It was simple! A big Kabuki brush gets off all the excess glitter. Pair the colors with a fun eyeshadow, and you've got an awesome cut crease. I didn't see much fall out after using it. It stayed pretty well. Was a little difficult to get off at the end of the night, but I would rather have that than lose glitter all night while out. Super excited to get some more colors and keep experimenting. Bought this at Ulta!
Jessica N.
Kingsport , TN
I was so happy to finally find a loose glitter in the drugstore. These glitters are beautiful once applied (I did use the nyx glitter glue with them) but removing it is HORRIBLE. The glitter gets all over my eyes and face, it’s impossible to get it all off. I actually got a piece of glitter in my eye and another time, a piece cut the outside skin on my eyelid right in the outter v. I ended up getting rid of the shades I had of these glitters. They made me miserable every time I used them but dang they did look pretty when they were on the eyelid. 😍
Tina S.
League City
Love, love, LOVE this sparkle!! I use these as eyeshadow and they're so fun! As it is glitter, it's a little tricky to keep it on, but I typically will use TooFaced Glitter Glue Primer first, spray my shadow brush down with a good setting spray (Urban Decay and NYX both have decent ones), pat the glitter onto my lids and then spritz it down again with setting spray and it stays all day with little to no fallout.
Zhanna K.
New Castle, DE
I want all of them! WOW this products is a game changer for me, of course it should be used together with a glitter glue, I use the one from NYX. This is veeeery beautiful, makes my eyelook way different. I think even if you don't do things like that you need to have at least one for holiday looks-)  NYX Face & Body Glitter
Megan H.
Indianapolis, IN
I used this glitter with the Nyx Glitter adhesive. It held perfectly with barely any fallout. I loved the way it looked and is very pigmented. For the price under 6$ it’s an amazing product and can’t wait to add more to my collection! #nyx #nyxcosmetics #glitter #makeup #gypsy #urban #indie NYX Retail StoresNYX Face & Body Glitter
Christine B.
Covina, CA
I absolutely love the glitter Nyx carries! First purchased this in the shade ‘ice’ and went back to pick up a few more colors for the holidays. They have these at a local beauty chain, price $5-6. Easily applied when used with the glitter primer, and like all glitter, a few flakes will cascade to your cheeks so unless you like to shine elsewhere, apply this before you do your foundation so you can dust of excess glitter. :-)
Nadine I.
Staten Island, NY
My absolute favorite glitter ever. It’s so finely milled and so smooth to apply onto the eye. It’s not irritating at all and doesn’t flake off everywhere. This color is stunning because it gives off multiple tones depending on the lighting and I absolutely love it
Jackie E.
Sorrento, FL
Where can I find the NYX Face & Body Glitter what store?
Genesis C.
Fitchburg , MA
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Lauren C.
How well does this glitter stay when using the NYX glitter primer? Which everyday shades would you recommend?