BY NYX #1 in Face & Body Glitter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• First time & im loving it ! 2 Answers
  • Where can I find the NYX Face and Body Glitter what store?10 Answers
  • slayed they makeup ! makeslay by me 💁🏽‍♀️. Do you prefer ...5 Answers
Reviews (1943)
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 177 reviews
hayley c.
Elsmere, KY
These are bomb glitters especially for the price. I always ask my friend what glitter she’s wearing because of how gorgeous it looks and it’s always these! It made me want to bring my NYX glitters out and play.
Rachel G.
Norwich
I bought this in the red pigment GLI 09. It applied well and do not need a bunch a layers. It stays on pretty well with not a whole lot of fall out. It’s defiantly affordable. I’d recommend these for a starter.
Ana V.
I love them. I have both some of these and some MAC ones and I honestly can't thell the difference. They shine, are easy to apply and last long! They are cheaper too!
Julia N.
This is my favourite loose glitter. I use these for eye looks applying it with the NYX glitter glue. The glitters are beautiful and affordable. It’s my go to on days I feel more extra! Would definitely buy more!
Chiara F.
Not too much of a glitter fan, but I tried this ones for I job I had. Really good choice! The colours are beautiful, they stay on really well. They are obviously very hard to remove and they mess up brushes (you will have glitter around forever) but that’s how it is with glitter!
Stacia A.
Visalia, CA
Love these pigments. I use their glitter glue to apply or a little lash glue and I swear that glitter doesn’t move , they have so many different colors and it’s so easy to get creative with these
Destiny M.
kissimme
This product is one of the best glitter products i have ever worked with!! I did such a sexy eye for a prom girl. No fall out, very very very easy to work with. Beautiful shimmer and so inexpensive. Thank you NYX!!!NYX Face and Body Glitter
Nazish H.
Use many of these on many of my clients. Easy to use with the nyx glitter primer. The primer is definitely needed though! The glitter does last but gets a bit messy. Recommend doing eye makeup before face when using
Courtney H.
A great drugstore find! If you’re looking for a really pretty glitter then you’ve found it. It applies just like any other glitter also the nyx glitter glue is amazing. They have beautiful colors and the glitter isn’t to chunky. 10/10 would recommend!
☺️💫
Jackie E.
Sorrento
Where can I find the NYX Face and Body Glitter what store?
Genesis C.
Fitchburg , MA
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Lauren C.
How well does this glitter stay when using the NYX glitter primer? Which everyday shades would you recommend?