BY NYX #17 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• slayed they makeup ! makeslay by me 💁🏽‍♀️. Do you prefer look 1 o...5 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.8 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
NYX Face and Body Glitter
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 177 reviews
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 137 reviews
Jessierene O.
Tracy, CA
Review for: Gold more...
I probably own most of the colors and it’s definitely one of my favorite glitter brand!!! Love love how pigmented it is and how beautiful the colors are! I love glitters and this is perfect for me!!
Alex C.
I cannot explain how much I love this face & body glitter! They carry several beautiful colors & they are very inexpensive compared to other brands. Definitely recommend it! 💖 it stays on all night with Too Faced Glitter Glue Shadow Primer!!
marisa l.
Valrico fl
I have a bunch of different colors of these, they are so pretty and can make any look go from basic to poppin. Love all the different shades and different uses you can have for this
Megan A.
These glitters are incredible for the price. There is a variety of shades all at such an affordable price. Their glitter glue is also very comparable to the too faced one. Really recommend
Amanda D.
Lasted an entire festival! Easy to wipe off when I wanted it gone though. Was really pleased with the results.
Darby F.
Salvisa, KY
Review for: Rose, Silver, Violet more...
My everyday favorite body glitter. Perfect for any way you want to where it. Great price, usually only around 7 dollars and I use them like no tomorrow and they last a good minute. I get all kinds of questions about what glitter I have on when I wear it so it’s a fan fave!
Sirena K.
Des Moines , WA
Review for: Crystal more...
Freaking love these little bottles of glitter they are sooooo beautiful when used as a eye topper! I used glitter primer and a flat head small brush dipped in the glitter and gently pat onto eyelids. Looked so festive and shiny and beautiful can’t wait to get all the colors!
Tina S.
League City, TX
Review for: Crystal, Violet, Gunmetal, Red more...
Love, love, LOVE this sparkle!! I use these as eyeshadow and they're so fun! As it is glitter, it's a little tricky to keep it on, but I typically will use TooFaced Glitter Glue Primer first, spray my shadow brush down with a good setting spray (Urban Decay and NYX both have decent ones), pat the glitter onto my lids and then spritz it down again with setting spray and it stays all day with little to no fallout.
Bradee F.
Peoria
Review for: Violet more...
Used this NYX Face and Body Glitter in violet to slay this dark Smokey eye!! Some of my favorite glitter is from NYX! And also used NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette 🎨 these products are amazing!!
Megan C.
Soham, Cambridgeshire
Review for: Red more...
These glitters perform so well! I have tried a few of them and they all are really way to apply and comfortable to wear. I love the way they look and they make my eyes really stand out and catch the light perfectly. They are also very affordable and have a huge shade range, I love them!
Jackie E.
Sorrento
Where can I find the NYX Face and Body Glitter what store?
Genesis C.
Fitchburg, MA
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?