BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

owner @.
owner @.
Manchester
Review for: Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal
My kit is full of these !! I absolutely love them !! So easy to work with and the results are bang on every time . Plus they don’t put a dent in your bank balance so what more could you ask for
Kira D.
Kira D.
Edinburgh
Review for: Crystal
Paired this glitter with they Barry M glitter fixer gel to create an awesome Halloween looks. Definitely recommend this spice up any makeup look. It was super easy to use with no fallout. Here’s the look I created! NYX Face and Body Glitter
Ginamarie C.
Ginamarie C.
Spring Hill
Review for: Red
This face and body glitter by “NYX” was one of the coolest things I bought from Sephora! I used this in my mermaid Halloween look for an event and it lasted for hours on my lips and sparkled continuously!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Works great! You can not beat the price, easy to apply and long lasting. I recommend this product highly. Major con is the variety of colors and the quality. Great for all skin types! I recommend this product to make a statement or festivities, Halloween for example.
Domenika F.
Domenika F.
El Paso
 I have a ton of these glitters and I have nothing but good things to say about them. There is loads and loads of colors and the glitter is really fine and does not look chunky in your eyes at all not to mention that with the NYX glitter glue the glitter  will not go anywhere and will stay in place !
Sian B.
Sian B.
Review for: Rose
Glitter is amazing! Used so many brands and with the correct primer this one is the best. So easy to blend and lasts all night
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Review for: Crystal
For the price this cosmetic glitter is pretty great. It’s milled finely enough to be comfortable on the eye and still look like glitter and not just a shimmer.
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Florissant, MO
Review for: Ice
This glitter is amazing. Paired with the NYX glitter Primer, it stays put and lasts all day! It adds a beautiful touch to your makeup! Buy every color! You won’t regret it! I also use it on my nails!
Genevieve M.
Genevieve M.
Great glitter selection and fabulous price on top of that. I have so many of these and the colors are vivid and fun.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Burnsville, NC
Review for: Rose, Gold
This glitter is great for any makeup look! I’ve worn it as semi casual & I’ve also worn it with several Halloween looks! It’s easy to apply as long as you have the nyx glue. Just dab a small amount on and the glitter sticks right away without making a huge mess. It’s much more affordable than some of the other high end brands with the same results
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?