BY NYX #31 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• slayed they makeup ! makeslay by me 💁🏽‍♀️. Do you prefer ...5 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.8 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
Buy on Cult Be...
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 177 reviews
Marissa G.
Rio Ranch
I love Nyx glitter. It’s not too expensive, and they have some unique color options as well. I recommend it if you’re on a budget and want a range of glitters in your makeup collection. I also recommend the glitter glue they have!! It works perfect together
Lexee B.
Boyne Falls
Review for: Crystal more...
Love this! With a little setting spray and a dab of glitter it really goes a long way and shows really well!
Tina B.
Anderson, SC
My favorite glitters as of now. Their glitters are sooooo pretty and stay on so well especially with the NYX glitter primer. Y'all try these 😍😍😍😍
Cecelia L.
Colorado Springs
Review for: Blue more...
These are beautiful glitters. They work so well with some glitter primer. Fantastic pigment and shine. Very very affordable. I haven’t noticed my sensitive skin having any reactions to these which is great.
Lisa K.
Winter Park, FL
Review for: Red more...
This glitter is awesome. I paired it with nyx glitter glue and gave myself and awesome Fourth of July look that lasted the entire day! Including the pool! I have almost every color is this glitter, it really steps up your look!
Diana C.
South Carolina
This is some good and affordable stuff especially if you wanna have fun and do some fun makeup looks that are different. I use there glitter for my fun look I want to create.
Trenton M.
Monroeville
I live glitter and I love a glow so this as a highlight is amazing and it adds flair to any and every look the glitters are super fine yet pigmented
Brittany B.
united states
I adore Nyx face and body glitter. Very pigmented and extremely pretty on! I love their range of colours as well!
💖Ingrid R.
Quer arrasar na make? Então coloca esse glitter 😍❤️
Tem uma cor super viva e super brilhante 😍❤️
Ideal para causar 😍😝
Vanessa N.
La Joya
Review for: Rose, Silver, Ice, Red more...
This glitter is amazing and easy to work with. It works amazing with there nyx glitter primer and very manageable. They have a variety of color and they are very shimmery. I would buy this product over and over❤️
Jackie E.
Sorrento
Where can I find the NYX Face and Body Glitter what store?
Genesis C.
Fitchburg , MA
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?