BY NYX #17 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• slayed they makeup ! makeslay by me 💁🏽‍♀️. Do you prefer look 1 o...5 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.8 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
NYX Face and Body Glitter
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 177 reviews
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 137 reviews
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Review for: Ice more...
Looking at those dainty glitter bottles sure excites me. I have desire of mastering the art of glitter makeup. When I spotted these loose glitters under the brand name of NYX Professional, I had to try one if not more. I know I m not an expert in terms of eye makeup, but there is always a first time. By the time I m writing this post, I feel like wearing it again. This 2.5 gm bottle might sound tiny, but will last me a lifetime. The glitter is locked inside a spice shaker kinda dispenser with three holes. Since the holes are marked for easy use, the glitter can be extracted in small quantities and not wasted due to spillage. Thankfully these are not like the Mac pigments which can be directly used on twisting the cap loose. So these glitter bottles are available in 12 freaky shades. I chose a color which could go with every eye shadow color and compliment them all. This shade is called "Crystal" and is universally flattering. The glitter is primarily silver with hints of rainbow colors which reflect in light. The sight is amazing. This range is perfect for parties, to experiment and boost your confidence manifold. This shade looks best when used over a black shadow
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Crystal, Gold more...
I'm always looking for a solid eye-safe glitter to add some sparkle to my looks, and when I find one as affordable as NYX's offerings, I knew I had to give it a try. I was super impressed!

The bottle itself is a huge amount of glitter, so it will last me a long time, which I like. The plastic dispenser "sifter" has three holes that let out the glitter...this is a messy process. This is the only thing keeping me from giving this glitter 5 stars.

Mess aside, once pressed on top of the glitter glue of your choice, this stuff stays put all night. For New Years, I packed the shade "Crystal" all over the lid, and noticed MINIMAL fallout on my cheeks, but that might be due to the glitter glue I used.

These glitters are a great find at the drugstore. I will definitely repurchase...if I ever actually run out, that is.
Mariah B.
Manitowoc , WI
Review for: Rose, Gunmetal more...
Rose is one of my favorite loose glitters. It’s such a pretty color that goes with a lot of looks. It can get a little messy if you aren’t careful with it. It holds its shimmer and is great.
So I wanted to get a dark black shimmery loose glitter to go with a dark smokey eye. I was told gunmetal would be perfect. I tried it once and to me the color was so icky lookin. The pigment didn’t hold and it was like a blue grey kind of color. Definitely not what I was looking for. I haven’t played with it since but I’ve been meaning to. Maybe I didn’t give it a fair chance? I’d like to know what everyone else thinks about this color! But anyways, the nyx loose glitter pigments seem to be great!
Chrissy B.
Review for: Crystal more...
Was really excited to use this for my NYE look this past year, and loved how the look turned out! I used mine as a highlight but it could be used a variety of ways. The colour was absolutely stunning too! Only reason I can't give it five stars is I wish the application was easier, because i had to shake out glitter onto another surface and then apply from there via brush.
Carson M.
Ashburn, VA
Review for: Silver more...
This was my first time using loose glitter. But it went much better than I expected. The glitter was so pretty to use for this cut crease. I used the Nyx glitter primer as well. And then used a small brush to pack on the glitter. It was simple! A big Kabuki brush gets off all the excess glitter. Pair the colors with a fun eyeshadow, and you've got an awesome cut crease. I didn't see much fall out after using it. It stayed pretty well. Was a little difficult to get off at the end of the night, but I would rather have that than lose glitter all night while out. Super excited to get some more colors and keep experimenting. Bought this at Ulta!
Kelly V.
Romulus, MI
I Love, Love, Love using this kind of Glitter. A good hack for Halloween Looks to make using the Glitter not so messy, is to get a Children's dosing syringe from your local pharmacy ( NO Needle kind, you have to ask for them). Fill the syringe with your Glitter and use it to apply after you have applied Glitter Glue.
Another idea with the syringe is to fill it with small candy sprinkles and apply the same way, with the Glitter Glue.

Halloween is one of my Favorite Holidays, it's only 2nd to Christmas. I've already started to decorate. I REALLY would LOVE to win this great Vox Box from @Influenster. I've yet to win one. This would most definitely be one of the ones I want to win most. You can apply for it as well. Signing up for Influenster is Easy, Squeezy, Lemon, Pleasy!!!!
#HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Kendro T.
Review for: Violet more...
NYX has decent products. I tried their body glitter for a bright, glitter eye, 1980’s look WITH glitter brows NYX Face and Body GlitterI wanted to go for (I’m going to recreate that look too!) and I needed loose glitter. This glitter is well packaged, doesn’t get too messy, and stays on. No complaints! NYX Face and Body Glitter
Tori R.
Clovis, CA
Review for: Rose, Copper more...
THIS GLITTER IS SO PRETTY!
I’m still new with the use of glitter but I swear by this. I do hate the mess that it can bring but idc well worth it. There’s literally no fall out as long as you use the nyx glitter primer along with it. I’d highly recommend this glitter to anyone just wanting to try it out. It’s well worth it and fun to wear.
Side note: It’s not itchy and it doesn’t feel dry and scratchy like you may think!
Megan H.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Rose more...
I used this glitter with the Nyx Glitter adhesive. It held perfectly with barely any fallout. I loved the way it looked and is very pigmented. For the price under 6$ it’s an amazing product and can’t wait to add more to my collection! #nyx #nyxcosmetics #glitter #makeup #gypsy #urban #indie NYX Retail StoresNYX Face and Body Glitter
Abbey S.
Marion, IN
Review for: Crystal more...
I absolutely love this stuff! I have used it for everything from Halloween to glam to unique looks! It always looks great! I have so many shades and I’m always looking for more. I have seen the NYX glitter base but I always apply it over concealer and it looks just as good!
Jackie E.
Sorrento
Where can I find the NYX Face and Body Glitter what store?
Genesis C.
Fitchburg, MA
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?