12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Lea-marie K.
Lea-marie K.
siegburg
Review for: Red, Bronze, Gold
I love it when i have no one more then i buy new these are so good :) the pigmentation ist really good and so beautyful colors. I can just say i love it every time again. It glitter so beautyful :) :):):)
Inger-Malene W.
Inger-Malene W.
Borkenes
Review for: Glitter Primer
I really like this primer. It makes my scin look nice and glowy. But it is not that much product for the price. Eventhough it's not that expensive if you compare it to other products. It makes the foundation last all day and you look fresh.
Lara M.
Lara M.
Review for: Crystal, Silver, Red
These glitters are a great drugstore body glitter. It can irritate the eyes and have a lot of fall out so you have to be careful when applying it. It's easy to apply with a flat eye brush and I would definitely go and buy more shades of it
madeline a.
madeline a.
Toronto, Ontario
I have the black-ish glitter and I love putting t on a black winged liner to really make it pop. The glitter is fine and doesn't fee harsh on the eyes and mixed with nyx glitter primer it stays on all day!
Irina L.
Irina L.
Review for: Crystal
This is one of the best glitters I have ever used. The shine does not become dull once applied to the eye. It's widely available in shops like Superdrug. It also stays on for 5+ hours without any fall out all.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
London
Review for: Rose, Ice, Copper, Red
This Glitter is great- definitely my go too

The pot it comes in is easy to use and does not go everywhere when you use it.

The variety of colours are great and I hope to purchase some more in the future.
Emma W.
Emma W.
Brackley , Northants
Review for: Glitter Primer
I bought this to go alongside the nyx glitter and I am unbelievably impressed. It's super way to use yet doesn't feel like I've just plastered glue on my face. I can use it near my eyes as the formula doesn't sting and the glitter does not budge!!!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
apo
Review for: Rose
I LOVE THESE SO MUCH I've tried other glitters and they irritated my eyes but these I use all the time and I can easily wear it all day and it last and doesn't burn and the shade selection is gorgeous
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Ballymena, Co. Antrim
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glitter primer is amazing! Products cling to it in the best way possible and it helps to reduce the amount of fall-out from some products. I use this as a glitter primer, a primer before using pigments and also to cut my crease.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Review for: Silver
Such a good product and well priced. You can build up the glitter and can be used well with the glitter primer. It's very pigmented and I would say you could use the product for any type of skin tone. I would definitely buy again.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?