BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Katie C.
Bell City, LA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Holy hell. I honestly never thought I needed a glitter primer. I went years without this stuff. I used normal eyeshadow primer and didn't know that it could get better. I recently purchased this on a whim when NYX was BOGO at Ulta and this has CHANGED. THE. GAME. My eyeshadow looks flawless all night with very minimal fall out from loose pigment shadows. Will definitely become a staple in my collection!
Marichael R.
I only purchased one to find out if it was good. But i was more than shocked i love it. Anything that has to do with glitter. They have a cute range of glitter colors.
Karen S.
Portland, OR
Review for: Glitter Primer
This is a Holiday MUST HAVE! I love adding glitter to my holiday looks. You can never go wrong with the NYX Glitter Primer. It's super affordable, and you can find it at your local Ulta. I just need to get my hands on ALL the glitter pigments lol Here's a great quote for my fellow glitter lovers: "She's so fabulous, she spits glitter" ✨
Courtney R.
Marysville, WA
i love this glitter very shimmery and fine milled good value and a little goes a long way i use glitter glue to hold it in place the only thing i would change is the sifter on top makes it hard to get out of the container i would buy again
Rebecca D.
Howell, NJ
I love glitter in general. I mean what girl does not. I love these glitters and they stay on all night
Lorena R.
West Palm Beach, FL
I love these the put an extra touch on your makeup . I mean who doesn't love glitter . I only use it for special occasion.
Caitlin K.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This stuff works like a charm! The price is so affordable too. Pigments, glitter, eyeshadow... you can use this for anything and it will stick! I was very impressed with this product and would definitely recommend to any of my fellow glitter lovers out there. 👌🏻
yaretzy O.
My favorite. Super sparkly and has a good price. Love putting this all over my lids and rocking a glitter look!
Diana T.
Waxahachie, Tx
Have not used this one yet but I have just about all of these in my collection . Super affordable and easy to work with. Try with the NYX glitter glue ;)
Brittany B.
Romeoville, IL
I have this glitter in gold and copper and they are great! I used them with the NYX glitter primer and it worked like a charm on my eyes and lips! I could even see the glitter in my photos.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.