12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Littlehampton
Review for: Gunmetal
If you are looking for a sassy AF glitter, then look no further. NYX have ever colour of the rainbow in glitter form and they are all fabulous. The glitter glue that NYX also offer is perfect to keep this well stuck.
Charlie M.
Charlie M.
Birmingham
Review for: Gold
I love all of the NYX glitters and ended up getting them in every colour. You get so much so it lasts for ever and is so pretty when the light catches it! Perfect for a glittery lid or for festivals, would recommend
Levia Y.
Levia Y.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This stuff works wonders! Because i have hooded eyes, a lot of eye products tend to crease so I was sceptical in using eye products such as glitter cause they tend to fall off within an hour. However, with this primer, the glitter didn't budge one bit!
Jeika F.
Jeika F.
Connecticut
Review for: Nyx Face Body & Hair Glitter Gel Crystal White
Me encanta este producto es de excelente calidad me dura much√≠simo es f√°cil de aplicarse es a un precio que l vale no lo comparo con ning√ļn otro producto no existe producto mejor que este lo ame enserio much√≠simo se los recomiendo bastante es perfecto¬†
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Ballymena, Co. Antrim
Review for: Gold
These glitters are so finely milled that they add that extra bit of glam to a look without it looking overbearing! When paired with the NYX glitter glue they last all day. They are extremely easy to work with also!
Rosalyn B.
Rosalyn B.
Blackford, Somerset
Review for: Red
I'm a suckered for body glitter, and this does exactly what to want from glitter. It's easy to apply and the red looks great with a deep red lipstick. I use on my face and along my collar bone most of the time.
amy m.
amy m.
I love love LOVE this product! The glitter is bright and colourful, perfect for use with a glitter glue to create cut creases, bold highlights or even in the hair like I used it whilst attending a festival. Would 100% recommend, brilliant value!
Sophie S.
Sophie S.
Eastbourne , East Sussex
Review for: Silver
The whole collection of the glitters are gorgeous. I would recommend applying this with the glitter primer also from this brand. I do think the glitter is a bit expensive for what it is. You do get a decent amount and it lasts a fairly long time
Rachelle B.
Rachelle B.
Review for: Crystal
I love this glitter, it's so versatile and applying this using nyx glitter primer works a dream. I only use this when I'm experimenting with new looks and he occasional night out but a little goes a long way!!
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Oh my goodness this is such an amazing eye primer!! It goes on clear so there are no problems with messing up. Pigments stick so well to it and it makes them go on really pigmented. Really good product for the price, would definitely recommend!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?