BY NYX #14 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

Casey H.
Wilmington, MA
Review for: Crystal
I use it on my nails and eyes. Works awesome for both!! Super easy to use and looks great
Madison Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There's not much to say about this glitter, it does what it needs to do! Love this stuff
Kendra T.
louisville, KY
Review for: Crystal
Love this glitter for my Halloween looks. Super shiny and stays on all day long. Love!!!
Roxanna P.
Glenview , IL
Review for: Glitter Primer
Me encanto, las sombras quedan súper birn pigmentadas , pienso que vale la pena comprarlo
Victoria P.
Imperial Bch, CA
Review for: Red
This made my costume pop and shine all throughout the night and the color was so pretty
Jennifer P.
Rialto , CA
I just bought my first glitter. I really can't wait to use it. They have amazing colors
Lizetth M.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Super affordable, this glue is awesome!! It does the job better than too faced glue!!!
kaeli j.
Review for: Glitter Primer
this is a great glitter primer. it sticks really well! even nikkie tutorials uses it!!
Kiandra W.
Vero Beach, FL
Review for: Crystal
This product is amazing! I used it on my lids for a party and got so many compliments
Meghan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love these glitters. They stay on all day and apply so pretty I love these
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?