12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Perth, Scotland
Review for: Rose, Silver, Copper
As I have started to freelance, I was starting to look for cheaper alternatives for what I was already using. They are so easy to apply, I do recommend using the NYX glitter glue! Definitely buying more colours when I get paid :)
claris B.
claris B.
Coventry , West Midlands
Review for: Glitter Primer
This holds up the glitter in place all day and make my loose glitters even more pigmented and very effective ,a little goes. A long way and is very affordable and can last for a longtime I will definitely recommend NYX Face and Body Glitter
Gemma P.
Gemma P.
Glasgow
Review for: Glitter Primer
I have recently been looking for a glitter primer and this is the one I managed to pick up let me say I absolutely love this! It lasts all day long as I tend to wear a lot of glitter on my eyelids now a days! I love this stuff!
Georgia N.
Georgia N.
Review for: Crystal
Crystal is a very shiny, pigment, that gives a beautiful glow to wherever you put it. It can go on the inner corner, good for a halo eye look and very very pretty when in direct sunlight. Highly recommend. ‚̧
Soni B.
Soni B.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This is a great little glitter primer.  It goes on really really well and the glitter also applies and stays on really well.  I have used this product a few times and I did not have very much fall out and it certainly lasted all night.  I would recommend this product
Rebekah L.
Rebekah L.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Never have I found a primer that will keep glitter on after a night out and still be intact in the morning! Absolutely swear by this stuff! Price point is amazing for the actual product that you're getting as it is amazing! Wouldn't buy any other glitter primer!
Sarah ūü¶č.
Sarah ūü¶č.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This stuff is perfect for loose glitter make up. It keeps the glitter there all day/night and prevents fall out throughout the time of wearing the glitter. This does not feel Greasy or greasy, it's lightweight, you do not even feel it on your eyes. It's is cheap too and you get a lot of product for your money as you only apply a tiny amount. This product is great
del b.
del b.
Review for: Violet
i love this multi reflective glitter , it is perfect for the face and does not contain any sharp pieces ,its very pigmented and covers over lids or lips quite easily when used with glitter glue primer to prevent fallout .
Beth E.
Beth E.
England
Review for: Silver
I own all the colours and I love them so much, they are very messy to apply but I would just recommend doing eyes first. Look really beautiful once finished and I can't wait for an occasion where I can use them again!
Beth W.
Beth W.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This stuff is da bomb it's fantastic works so well and isn't irritating to sensitive skin witch I find most other products are it holds the glitter really well all day and honestly is a fantastic product and great for price too as isn't too expensive :)
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?