BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
kaeli j.
Review for: Glitter Primer
this is a great glitter primer. it sticks really well! even nikkie tutorials uses it!!
Jennifer P.
Rialto , CA
I just bought my first glitter. I really can't wait to use it. They have amazing colors
Lizetth M.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Super affordable, this glue is awesome!! It does the job better than too faced glue!!!
Meghan M.
Absolutely love these glitters. They stay on all day and apply so pretty I love these
Kiandra W.
Vero Beach, FL
Review for: Crystal
This product is amazing! I used it on my lids for a party and got so many compliments
Review for: Glitter Primer
It's descent. I guess you get what you pay for. Drys to fast and makes a mess...
Dainys L.
Kissimmee, FL
I love how pigmented they are!! It can take any look and make it 10x better.
Natalie P.
Wautoma , WI
Review for: Glitter Primer
I love this for the glitters for my eyes and lips as well as making designs
Olivia E.
Sacramento, CA
I absolutely love this product. One of the major things i look for in a glitter is the pigmentation. It's true to its color and very vibrant. The only thing i didn't like which is expected with glitter is the fall out. Very long lasting, once its on its on and you'll need a great make up remover to get it off! I would recommend this product to anyone!
nolyn f.
Battle Ground, WA
My absolutle favorite. Used with the glitter glue and it looked amazing. I even got some for my friends as gifts
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.