12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Ra M.
Ra M.
kuwait
Review for: Silver
I love this loose glitter, it's one of my favorite to use if I wanna make a full makeup look, it works great with me, at first I hated it because l didn't know how to use it but when I got the hang of it, l loved it. It's definitely someone you should try.
charlie h.
charlie h.
Plymouth, ['', '', 'Devon']
I only have one of these glitters which is a white kind of translucent colour and this looks so beautiful on your eyelids! This is so pigmented and looks amazing with any outfit and you can pop on some of this to go out and it will look amazing
Jade S.
Jade S.
Glasgow , Renfrew
Review for: Rose
I LOVE THESE!! I was gifted one for my birthday and ended up buying them in almost every colour. I use with the NYX Face and Body Glitter and it lasted all night and was very strong pigment. Would buy again for sure!
Meg M.
Meg M.
Peterborough
Review for: Rose, Teal, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Bronze, Red
Love using these glitters! They stay on my eyes for hours and don't move or crease I also use the nyx clue and together they work so well. Will definitely be buying more, I recommend them to anyone who is a makeup fan that likes to bold looks
Serafina S.
Serafina S.
Review for: Crystal
Genuinely love this product, as far as glitter comes many products are the same however what makes this knee different if how easy it is to swipe excess of the face. This colour suits all skin tones and I would deffo recommend to everyone.
Elle P.
Elle P.
Crewe
Review for: Crystal
I loved this so SO much! I use it mostly for costume and find that it stays on most of the night. The colour you see is the colour you get! Brilliant for all different things, and stays on even with different types of makeup underneath.
Ellie-may L.
Ellie-may L.
stockton~ on~tees
Review for: Blue, Rose, Teal, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal
Amazing !! Also very good for festivals but the price you pay is a lot and you don't get that much this is build-able and is very pigmented and long lasting with the glue that you can buy for it and I will be purchasing again if needed
Jade M.
Jade M.
Review for: Glitter Primer
UNREAL!! Swear by this glitter glue! Glitter and pigments DO NOT budge! Amazing glue, so effective! The price tag is even better! So affordable! Absolutely love this will never change glitter glue whilst this is still around NYX Face and Body Glitter
Asbah M.
Asbah M.
Mississauga
Review for: Silver
Wen I first saw this in the drugstore, I was d excited to buy this and try it out! I think absolutely stunning with a variety of colours and pigment. It's so cheap, easy to use and so effective! I'm absolutely obsessed and I love this!
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Glasgow, Scotland
Review for: Rose, Teal
I have had these glitters sitting in my kit for a long time now and they sure go a long way. They look like tiny tubs but last forever. What girl doesn't love a bit of glitter. I this it's a very soft fine glitter and stays ready well
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?