BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Megan w.
Jax Bch, FL
Review for: Ice
Used these for the forth of July they worked great! Just make sure you get the primer for it!
Lauren M.
Scranton, PA
Favorite glitter. These are awesome for dramatic looks. Very pigmented, and almost no fallout
Sabrina M.
laredo
Review for: Crystal, Ice, Gold
I do not really like this product because it because itches after awhile. I need to remove it
Danielle T.
Love this glitter. The colors are great and they last a really long time. I use them all over
Azucena R.
Los Angeles, CA
Good glitter .the amount they give you is a lot I feel like .Decent pricing. Pretty colors .
Lenora J.
Birmingham , AL
Review for: Gold
I love these glitters they were even my first! Affordable and super pigmented! A must have!
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
I absolutely love these Glitters! They're absolutely gorgeous, lightweight and easy to use
Cassie K.
Johnstown
Review for: Ice, Copper
I love this product so much! I would recommend this to my friends and family! It's amazing!
Roxanna P.
Glenview , IL
Review for: Glitter Primer
Me encanto, las sombras quedan súper birn pigmentadas , pienso que vale la pena comprarlo
Casey H.
Review for: Crystal
I use it on my nails and eyes. Works awesome for both!! Super easy to use and looks great
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.