BY NYX #40 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• slayed they makeup ! makeslay by me 💁🏽‍♀️. Do you prefer ...5 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.8 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
NYX Face and Body Glitter
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 177 reviews
Jesseca M.
Clarksville, TN
I just tried this glitter for the first time today to put all over the lid and used another color for a liner and I absolutely loveeeee it!!! It was so pigmented and applied to easily! For the price you can not beat it!!!
Lexi F.
Cape Coral
At first I didn't know how I would feel but once I applied the product I was like "okayyyy come through shimmer" so I was pleasantly surprised. It was a little messy but that's my fault Hahahaha.... So yea I give it a 4/5 would recommend and would use again.
Ashton N.
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
I was skeptical that this product wouldn't make a huge difference but it definitely does! It's affordable and you don't need much in order for it to work. I was very impressed with this product after the very first time I used it!
Elizabeth S.
Delray Beach
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
I LOVE THIS!! This is the best glitter glue I've tried so far! I would repurchase again. I bought this when I was in Vegas at the NYX store. I would definitely recommend this if your looking for an awesome glitter glue!
Serena R.
Review for: Bronze more...
These glitters work well when paired with the NYX glitter primer. It's Buildable, easy to blend, and does not have a lot of fall out (when used correctly) I definitely recommend these to others who want to liven up their look.
Danielle J.
Austin, TX
I bough this is about 4 different colors and I love each of them. Decently priced but still high quality. Comfortable to wear and translates well from tube to lid.
Krista H.
Bethlehem, PA
Perfect little flecks of glitter for a great price. I have the bronze shade and I love it. It gives the best pop of glitter to glam up any smokey eye. The glitter isn't too chunky or too fine either it's just perfect
Bethany C.
Hatboro, PA
Pair this stunning glitter with the NYX Glitter Glue and you have the perfect combination to SLAY a cut crease! Lasts all day and makes you shine like a goddess!
Lilly M.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
I love this primer, it's super sticky and works well. I like that it doesn't have a strong scent and also the packaging is one my favorite things about it, it's just really pretty and a great quality for the price
Michelle G.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
Absolutely love this product! It has yet to fail me and always keeps my glitter intact throughout the day . I don't know what I would do without this product. Thank you so much Nyx!!
Jackie E.
Sorrento
Where can I find the NYX Face and Body Glitter what store?
Genesis C.
Fitchburg , MA
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?