BY NYX #19 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

Alise B.
Edmonds, WA
Fantastic! Super pigmented, and the super glittery. There's a lot of product and it is simply beautiful and definitely worth the price.
Kimberly R.
Los angeles, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
I bought this because I needed a cheaper alternative from the too faced one and it works very well! The pigment stay on all day long
Denasia B.
Hillsboro, OR
Great glitters , perfect colors. Very fine texture. Apply with a flat brush and use a glitter glue or liquid glitter liner to apply.
jacqueline r.
Great amount of glitter when applying to your eyes. Lasts all night paired with the NYX glitter glue. I got compliments all night.
Drake F.
Duson, LA
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
I use this for all of my glitter applications. Its very tacky and keeps the glitter on all day. I use it on all models for shoots.
Rocio M.
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
This glitter primer is bomb the gutter sticks so well I love the lasting power and at a great price also that packaging is amazing
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
I really enjoy these glitters there all super pretty very sparkly and apply pretty easily on the eyes. Definitely a great product!
Amanda L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
AMAZING!!!! I love NYX glitter primer. I couldnt seem to get their glitter to stay ON MY FACE and then I found this amazing stuff!
Destiny R.
Auburn, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
Worked great with my loose glitters. This is the first glitter glue ive used so i dont have and comparison, but i had no fall out.
Isela V.
Mission, TX
Really good and fine glitter with great pigmentation...I always get compliments on them! Price is great for a great quality glitter
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?
adjmi r.