BY NYX #19 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.8 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • What is your favorite glitter color?4 Answers
Astrid G.
El Paso, TX
It is amazing how I can use glitter for a costume not only for my hair or body but also for my hair especially the colors that nyx has
Stephanie U.
Review for: Ice more...
One of the best glitter there is out there I really really recommend it you will not regret buying it plus it is really affordable!!!!!
Yvette C.
Marlin, TX
Review for: Gold more...
This is my favorite glitter brand in the world. The glitter is very easy to work with, the pigmentation is amazing and so is the price.
Amanda L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
OMG. MY OBSESSION WITH GLITTER JUST WENT THROUGH THE ROOF. I am in love! I use this with NYX Glitter Primer to get it to stay in place.
Jazmin R.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Violet more...
I love nyx cosmetics glitter there pretty easy put on and fun to play with and very affordable also need to purchase the glitter primer
Kimberly R.
Los angeles, CA
I have the copper and sliver one, they're both so amazing!! They're cheap and I used this for my prom makeup, so easy to use and apply.
Christa R.
Midlothian, TX
I love nyx glitter ! Does not feel heavy very shimmery ! The glitters are worth then price ! Very buildable ! A little goes along way !
Alise B.
Edmonds, WA
Fantastic! Super pigmented, and the super glittery. There's a lot of product and it is simply beautiful and definitely worth the price.
Magdalena L.
Milwaukee, WI
Super cute glitters love the consistency they are not to chunky work wonderfull as eveshadoen on their own or o top of other eyeshadows
Denasia B.
Hillsboro, OR
Great glitters , perfect colors. Very fine texture. Apply with a flat brush and use a glitter glue or liquid glitter liner to apply.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?
adjmi r.