12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
amelia e.
amelia e.
sheffield
Review for: Copper
I like this product, it is a really good pigmentation but the drop off is terrible, it works really well with the NYX lid glitter glue, it stays to the true colour and looks amazing on any occasion! Would definitely buy again and never failed to let me down x
Chantelle Y.
Chantelle Y.
Review for: Ice
I use this glitter regularly and would recommend it to anyone. The glitter is extremely bright and reflective. Works exceptionally well with the NYX Professional Glitter Primer with minimal fallout. This product will garner a lot of compliments from others.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Kent
Review for: Copper
This is my favourite glitter of all! I love all NYX glitters cause they are brilliant quality and affordable compared to more expensive brands. They only cost £6 which is a bargain! The pot is quite small however a little goes a long way with all glitter.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I love this product!! I find this easy to apply and use when having a glittery eye style. The value for this product is unreal which I find with a lot of NYX products. They are so professional however at a drug store price! I found this item very handy during festival season to rock those glitter looks!
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Review for: Bronze
I love this glitter it's very pigmented and it has a gold, bronze undertone. The only thing is that it's loose so it has a lot of fall out under your eye, it's quite difficult to apply cuz it's glitter. I would recommend it but be careful when using it
AndreaZe Z.
AndreaZe Z.
Review for: Red, Silver, Glitter Primer, Gold
this products from nyx changed my makeup game forever. it so so so easy to apply. u can mix the primer and the glitter together and put on the eyeleads, ot put first primer than the glitter. its lasting whole night. im a big fan of these glitters.
Aimee L.
Aimee L.
Belfast
Review for: Rose, Silver
Love these glitters but you 100% need a make up setting spray to keep them on for longer than a few hours. It is build-able but more suitable for a cut crease look as it's hard to blend out. I would buy more glitters to mix with M.A.C's clear lipglass :)
Kiera C.
Kiera C.
Surrey
Review for: Crystal, Gunmetal
I love these glitters to spice up any look. Wether it's in the inner corner or creating a dramatic cut crease, they look bomb. Especially the crystal one because it's holographic and gorgeous. I would definitely recommend if you want to dazzle and shine.
Delilah W.
Delilah W.
Liverpool , Merseyside
Review for: Crystal, Teal, Gunmetal
My absolute go to product for anything glitter based. Cons would include the pots being quite small so if you're using these on a daily basis they may run out quick although on price they're relatively cheep. They're also very true to colour as you see online. Perfect with the nyx glitter glue.
Missa R.
Missa R.
edinburgh
Review for: Blue
Emm...... this glitter is stunning! I've used my toofaced glitter glue to Adhere it and not only is is it super sparkly, I've used to base shadow and it's so pigmented. Would highly recommend, they're only £5 each which is amazing. Good sized pot.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?