BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Alejandra M.
Review for: Rose
Love this color I will so buy again and love how it sparkles in the sun recommend it to anyone
Rosemarie M.
Review for: Bronze
Was very sparkly easy too use and lasted all day it is build-able and doesn't bother your eyes
Rihanna R.
ferris
Review for: Ice
Not much of a fan. It was super messy and didn't stay on as well as I would have like it too.
Lauren M.
Scranton, PA
Favorite glitter. These are awesome for dramatic looks. Very pigmented, and almost no fallout
Sabrina M.
laredo
Review for: Crystal, Ice, Gold
I do not really like this product because it because itches after awhile. I need to remove it
Danielle T.
Love this glitter. The colors are great and they last a really long time. I use them all over
Megan w.
Jax Bch, FL
Review for: Ice
Used these for the forth of July they worked great! Just make sure you get the primer for it!
Azucena R.
Los Angeles, CA
Good glitter .the amount they give you is a lot I feel like .Decent pricing. Pretty colors .
Alexis B.
Review for: Gold
I really enjoy this glitter for eye looks! It's in a nice container for storage and for usage
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
I absolutely love these Glitters! They're absolutely gorgeous, lightweight and easy to use
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?