BY NYX #19 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

Dalia L.
Houston , TX
Review for: Ice more...
I absolutely love these glitters . They are easy to apply and look so cute , but I hate the fact that it’s supperrrrrrr hard to take off .
s v.
Love this product. I use it as a liner and make sure to use glitter primer beforehand. There's lots of color options too. Highly recommend.
E V.
I love these glitters they're super affordable and contain so much product. I definitely reccomd these glitters for any kind of fun makeup
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Copper more...
I loved my new nyx glitter in copper it is such a beautiful color I think nyx is one of my favorite brands when it comes to there glitters
Salisa C.
Clarksville, TN
I've been looking for an affordable glitters and nyx happens to have what I was looking for. great price. The glitter is AMAZING. love it
Darcey B.
Magnolia, DE
This is the best body glitter to use! I plan on using black glitter all over to go with my Halloween costume! It stays on all night long!
Samantha E.
Canfield, Ohio
Review for: Ice more...
Love this. Awesome, cheap alternative for cosmetic glitter. Very glittery. Catches the eye nicely. Wish the line had more colors though.
Iliana Q.
Tarzana, CA
Review for: Blue more...
I used this blue glitter to create this monochromatic look and got so many compliments! Very shiny and perfect for spicing up your look!
Tequila C.
I love nyx glitter ! They are so affordable and a little goes a long way . the colors are so pretty and i will defintely be stocking up !
Jillian S.
Norwalk, CA
It is a great glitter but even with glue it doesn't seem to stay put. At the end of the night you just end up having glitter everywhere.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?
adjmi r.