12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Kornelia D.
Kornelia D.
Weymouth, Dorset
Review for: Crystal, Teal
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I just can't express how much I love this glitter! It looks gorgeous on my lids, add that bit of sparkle! I stays on on its own, but it looks best, if you apply NYX Glitter Glue as a base. Reasonable price, great quality, what else can I ask for???
(I need to buy them all ;) )
Emma M.
Emma M.
Review for: Copper
This is my go to glitter. The copper colour is stunning. It's perfect for a subtle glitter look or a full on glam look with a full glitter cut crease. This glitter works so well with the NYX glitter primer and stays on the eyes so well. It's easy to remove and doesn't irritate the skin.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
London
Review for: Glitter Primer
I love their glitters so their primer I was really happy with. It's a little tacky and you do have to blend a little more with it, but glitter sits so well on it and it doesn't have any weird smells and it's not difficult to take off. It sits really well on any part of the body, and it holds the glitter for the entire day/night.
Lucy W.
Lucy W.
Review for: Violet
Loved the colour pay off on this product, was perfect for the festival I was attending - lasted all day and night - didn't blend as easily as I would have hoped the first time but got the hang of it by day 3 - would buy it again maybe a different colour to be more adventurous!
samira p.
samira p.
London, Essex
Review for: Bronze
I really like this glitter. Suitable for eyes and face and can be used on body too. I love that the glitter isn't chunky and it stays on throughout the whole day. I would definitely buy the glitter in different colours. And I prefer to use this with the inglot oil glue.
Rebekah b.
Rebekah b.
Plymouth
Review for: Bronze
I use this product on my eyelids to get a great glitter eyes shadow. I find bronze is a great colour for lighter skin tons so it will really stand out and this product is so pigmented. I would buy more of these product since I have 3 of them already and want more colours.
Kaweenia C.
Kaweenia C.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I loveee this glitter primer! My glitter/loose pigments never moves with it! I had it on for 12 hours last night and it still had to scrub it off. It's also very very affordable and a little goes a long way. I will continuously recommend this product
Francesca C.
Francesca C.
Gateshead
Review for: Rose
These  glitters are absolutely amazing they're beautiful, very pigmented and glittery, looks great on any look this is great for any skin, and easy to apply works best with the NYX glitter glue stays put great i would and have recommended this product to others
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I was looking for a good glitter adhesive for so long but didn't wanna spend too much money. When I bought this product and first tried it I wasn't that impressed. However I have an upcoming festival so I tried it out again and it's perfect, can't feel it on the skin and keeps everything locked into place!‚ú®
Aurora M.
Aurora M.
Sherwood Park, AB
Review for: Glitter Primer
I've been looking for an affordable and high-quality Primer for a while now and when I found out NYX carried one I was so excited! It's extremely affordable (6.00$ CAD)! I would definitely recommend to those who want to practice and play with glitter, but don't want to break the bank on a Too Faced 24$ one!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?