BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • What is your favorite glitter color?3 Answers
Jennifer E.
These glitter pots are amazing. They always make my eyeshadow pop. They're super pretty and sparkly on the eye.
enrique l.
worcester, MA
You can never go wrong withglitter this is awsome and has a variety of colors to look for my fave is gold ..
Taylor G.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Gold
Love this glitter! Works great with a glitter glue and is so inexpensive NYX Face and Body Glitter
Jenni P.
Omaha, NE
This are amazing to use on your eyelid. Use this with glitter glue and you and easily make a glittery look.
Dee L.
Dekalb, IL
Review for: Bronze
This is a pretty good glitter at a drugstore price. I use the NYX glitter glue with it and it works great.
Maddison B.
I love NYX glitter!!! I use it as an eyeliner mostly! It's so sparkly and catches the eye. Very pigmented.
Lizetth M.
Super affordable! Super sparkly! Super cute!! Super fun!!! Nyx is the best!! So many colors to choose from
Racheal B.
I got this glitter glitter silver to wear to prom and it works great if you use it with their glitter glue.
Torii M.
I love the crystal and pink glitter, pair with their brand of glitter adhesive and it's very easy to apply.
Ambria O.
Review for: Rose
Very good glitter! It's $5.99 at Ulta. It's very fine and looks so good on. I definitely would buy again.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.