12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Morgyn B.
Morgyn B.
Kamloops , BC
Review for: Ice
I'll start off by saying I'm a total glitter addict. Everything spine and glitterly. Sparkles are a tricky game though.  This glitter is great though. I've used it for both hair and body. Its non irritating, which is most important to me. I love love love the glitter primer NYX makes, I'd 100% recommend both the glitter and the primer.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Manchester, Stockport
Review for: Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal
Such a good glitter for festivals and parties. The colour doesn't transfer onto the skin and I would recommend applying with a smear of vasaline and it will stay of through the rain, sweat and tests of a music festival
Queen M.
Queen M.
Review for: Silver
I love this product. I used it for the Caribbean carnival in Toronto. It's quite pigmented tho I did use a shadow to cover it to make it pink (to match my costume) I would use any eyeshadow that isn't creamy as a base instead of the primer
Leah R.
Leah R.
Ipswich, Suffolk
Review for: Ice, Glitter Primer
I brought my first NYX glitter the other day in 'ice' I absolutely love it! I used it with my NYX glitter primer and it lasted all day! It is beautiful, will defiantly be buying more of these pigments x
Lucy R.
Lucy R.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I love this product! I had seen many beauty bloggers use this product and saw glitter had become a quick makeup trend so I picked this up in Birmingham at Boots this product cost £8 and I feel this is a good price due to the size of the product. You only need a little bit on a small brush but you need to apply glitter/pigment quickly else it dries quickly
mariem a.
mariem a.
LAOUINA
Review for: Glitter Primer, Glitter Gel For Face Body & Hair Hot Pink 2.28 oz, Rose, Teal, Copper, Gold, Ice, Bronze, Red, Nyx Face Body & Hair Glitter Gel Crystal White, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal
I love this stuff! I wear ALOT of glitter and shimmer shadows and so far this is the only glitter primer I've ever tried and haven't found a reason to try another. This stuff is awesome. I like to put a very small amount on the back of my hand and sheer it out, then spread it onto my lid until I feel it getting tacky, then I take whatever is left on the back of my hand and immediately press my pigment/glitter/shadow on and it works amazingly. I don't have any issues with fallout, creasing, nothing! I highly reccommend this product!
Kornelia D.
Kornelia D.
Weymouth, Dorset
Review for: Crystal, Teal
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I just can't express how much I love this glitter! It looks gorgeous on my lids, add that bit of sparkle! I stays on on its own, but it looks best, if you apply NYX Glitter Glue as a base. Reasonable price, great quality, what else can I ask for???
(I need to buy them all ;) )
Emma M.
Emma M.
Review for: Copper
This is my go to glitter. The copper colour is stunning. It's perfect for a subtle glitter look or a full on glam look with a full glitter cut crease. This glitter works so well with the NYX glitter primer and stays on the eyes so well. It's easy to remove and doesn't irritate the skin.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
London
Review for: Glitter Primer
I love their glitters so their primer I was really happy with. It's a little tacky and you do have to blend a little more with it, but glitter sits so well on it and it doesn't have any weird smells and it's not difficult to take off. It sits really well on any part of the body, and it holds the glitter for the entire day/night.
Lucy W.
Lucy W.
Review for: Violet
Loved the colour pay off on this product, was perfect for the festival I was attending - lasted all day and night - didn't blend as easily as I would have hoped the first time but got the hang of it by day 3 - would buy it again maybe a different colour to be more adventurous!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?