12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
MOLLY D.
MOLLY D.
Review for: Bronze
These didn't look like much in the bottle but once I put it on my eye it looked AMAZING. So bright and really sparkled which looked really nice as a cut crease. It didn't transfer onto my lid either. I will be buying more colours to play with. Would definitely recommend buying nyx glitter glue or another glitter glue as it wouldn't stay on its own. I would also recommend doing your eye makeup first so you can wipe the glitter fallout away.
Beth W.
Beth W.
Bodmin, Cornwall
Review for: Red
I rate this a 4 star because the glitter gives you the nicest effect on your body especially your eyes it's really stands out, however it does come off over some time which is kind of frustrating but it is only £5.50 so that is expected really/ I used the NYX glitter primer which works really well with the product! I do recommend this to all of my friends because the colours are so pretty and it is so easy to apply.
Daisy A.
Daisy A.
London, Merton
Review for: Silver
I love these glitters, I use them all the time on myself and clients for night out looks and festival looks, this glitters apply great and they don't really need a glue to be honest, i just use abit of fixing spray and wet the brush and that's enough to stick them down. Petroleum jelly is also great for sticking glitter down too, I have the silver and bronze shades of these, not five stars because the pot is so small, but then again it does go along way x
Emma W.
Emma W.
Brackley , Northants
Wow! This is amazing. It's so sparkly and pigmented. When used alongside the nyx glitter primer, it does not budge!! I expected a lot of fallout but there was none. The only thing is I find it quite difficult to get out of the container. Don't know if I'm doing something wrong but with a bit of patience I can achieve my desired look. Definitely a go to if you was to add some glitter to your look.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Coventry, West Midlands
Review for: Glitter Primer
This product saved my life when it comes to glitter! With this I had minimal fall out/messy glitter eyes, it last ages but when I run out I will definitely be grabbing myself a new one! 100% recommend this product to anyone who has trouble getting glitter products to stick & stay in place.
Narimene C.
Narimene C.
Review for: Blue, Rose, Teal, Copper, Gold, Ice, Bronze, Red, Violet
I love this stuff! I wear ALOT of glitter and shimmer shadows and so far this is the only glitter primer I've ever tried and haven't found a reason to try another. This stuff is awesome. I like to put a very small amount on the back of my hand and sheer it out, then spread it onto my lid until I feel it getting tacky, then I take whatever is left on the back of my hand and immediately press my pigment/glitter/shadow on and it works amazingly. I don't have any issues with fallout, creasing, nothing! I highly reccommend this product!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Cork
Review for: Red, Crystal, Blue
Nyx as an overall brand is affordable and high quality. Extremely long lasing when using a suitable adhesive. Pros: pigmentation, long lasting, affordable. Cons: slightly chunky. Easy to apply and blend to own desire. Would definitely buy this product again but luckily the glitter goes a long way so I won't have to for a while. I would highly recommend this product.
Kay T.
Kay T.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Best glitter primer on the market and a low price point which makes it even better! It applies very easily and has a super smooth consistency. Applying it with a small detail brush allows you to apply it precisely where you want it, whether it be all over your lid or for glitter liner, it stays put and doesn't run like some others on the market. It lasts for ages with no fallout at all. I will always have one in my makeup kit now.
neeam j.
neeam j.
Solihull, West Midlands
Review for: Glitter Primer, Gold
I love glitter so much. So trying the nyx glitters was a must for me. I normally apply a eyeshadow on my lid which is a similar colour to the glitter that way the glitter will stand out. I use the nyx primer as glue. Now this can get super messy so be careful. Apply glitter to one lid and let it dry to avoid any smudging before you move onto the second lid.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Nerepis , NB
Review for: Glitter Primer
I use this primer under my shimmer shadows/duo-chrome and it makes them stay in place so nicely, with no creasing ! I find it just sticky enough to do the job but no so sticky your getting patchy spots and the price is very appealing ! I would recommend to someone who doesn't wanna break the bank with high end primers !
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?