BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Jenni P.
Omaha, NE
This are amazing to use on your eyelid. Use this with glitter glue and you and easily make a glittery look.
Lizetth M.
Super affordable! Super sparkly! Super cute!! Super fun!!! Nyx is the best!! So many colors to choose from
Dee L.
Dekalb, IL
Review for: Bronze
This is a pretty good glitter at a drugstore price. I use the NYX glitter glue with it and it works great.
Maddison B.
I love NYX glitter!!! I use it as an eyeliner mostly! It's so sparkly and catches the eye. Very pigmented.
Racheal B.
I got this glitter glitter silver to wear to prom and it works great if you use it with their glitter glue.
Torii M.
I love the crystal and pink glitter, pair with their brand of glitter adhesive and it's very easy to apply.
Ambria O.
Review for: Rose
Very good glitter! It's $5.99 at Ulta. It's very fine and looks so good on. I definitely would buy again.
nayely l.
Review for: Glitter Gel For Face Body & Hair Hot Pink 2.28 oz
shows on your body wherever you out put it and shows really good when pictures are taken with flash on!!!
Emily M.
N Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Crystal, Violet
I love this glitter so much ! It's around $6 and well worth it. Very close to the mac glitter pigments !
Arelis L.
Bronx , NY
Review for: Glitter Primer
Este sin duda es el mejor k eh usado lo mejor solo uso dos este y otro de too faced no lo cambio por nada
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?