BY NYX #19 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.8 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • What is your favorite glitter color?4 Answers
Julia G.
Jupiter, FL
I wore this to a concert and I got so many complements!!! It's so pretty!!! I have the shade 02!!! It's a really purpley pink color, so cute!
Alexandra A.
Fullerton , Ca
Review for: Rose, Ice, Gold more...
To start of these r amazing love the brand it stays on all day ofcourse u have to prime the eyes first ! Theirs a good selection of colors .
Lindy c.
Glendale
Has a pretty color selection and glitter works well and stays well if you use a adhesive and base don't use it much but when I do I like it.
Yer V.
Saint Paul, MN
I just purchase this from Ulta yesterday and I love it! Its such a great quality shimmer and super shiny! Great to use on the nails as well!
Joyce C.
My go to glitter for any Halloween makeup. Last year I purchased this glitter in several colors and let's just say I was off sparkly mermaid!
Emma W.
Iola, KS
Review for: Crystal more...
I use this for literally everything! I use it for dance competitions and it shines in the light perfectly and I always get compliment on it!
Alexis D.
Bardstown, KY
Review for: Crystal more...
Beautiful glitter! I used eye primer and glitter glue with it. It is a bit hard to not get it all over, but it is worth it for the price tag.
Devin Marie M.
Nyx glitter in 006 on top of the lit glitter primer. Love how reflective this glitter is and nyX is so affordable and they have great quality
Madison M.
Review for: Crystal more...
This glitter is one of the best EVER! It's safe on the eyes and extremely affordable! It's crazily glittery (duh) and they last a while too!
daliaa c.
I love it !!!!!! Very bright brilliant colors and for the amount given price it very good ad well I highly recommend and pigmented as well
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?
adjmi r.