BY NYX #19 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.8 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • What is your favorite glitter color?4 Answers
rose g.
Review for: Bronze more...
This product is bomb I love it I love the way that it brings the look together but I don't like the packaging it's hard to get the glitter out
Rosalinda S.
Dallas
This was the first glitter I tried and I love it. It doesn't fall off and it's really easy to apply. Absolutely love the colors. Great product.
Madison N.
Sacramento , CA
I love the glitter and the color choices. I have many of these and they are long lasting. Best to apply this glitter with the NYX glitter glue!
Jayda S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Silver more...
#giftcrush to dye for.. wear it in your lips ,eyes and body just gives u a great finish after all you are a portrait.. show that master piece.
Sativa N.
Portland, OR
I probably use this glitter daily along with the nyx glitter primer. Its the best glitter I have came accross so far. Totally worth the money!
MacKenzie B.
Chipley, FL
Some of my favorite glitters. Paired with the nyx glitter glue youll never go wrong. Theyre so finely milled and easy to clean up its amazing.
Julia G.
Jupiter, FL
I wore this to a concert and I got so many complements!!! It's so pretty!!! I have the shade 02!!! It's a really purpley pink color, so cute!
Alexandra A.
Fullerton , Ca
Review for: Rose, Ice, Gold more...
To start of these r amazing love the brand it stays on all day ofcourse u have to prime the eyes first ! Theirs a good selection of colors .
Madison M.
Review for: Crystal more...
This glitter is one of the best EVER! It's safe on the eyes and extremely affordable! It's crazily glittery (duh) and they last a while too!
Yer V.
Saint Paul, MN
I just purchase this from Ulta yesterday and I love it! Its such a great quality shimmer and super shiny! Great to use on the nails as well!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?
adjmi r.