12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 馃槀3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Julia D.
Julia D.
Mississauga
Review for: Rose, Silver, Bronze
Beautiful and inexpensive glitter! As long as you use them with a good glitter glue they will not budge. I used the silver one for my prom last year and I got so many compliments on it. It really makes your eye look, look like it was a lot more work than it actually was. Unfortunately, I don't think they sell these in Canada anymore :( I had a really hard time finding them and I had to buy online this time around. I got a couple more for my boyfriends prom this year as well as for clients prom make up! (Picture attached is in the colour Rose, used with violet voss glitter glue).
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Scotland
Review for: Rose, Teal, Gold, Crystal, Red, Silver
Absolutely love these glitters! they are do sparkly and definately stand out on the eyes. I apply them with glitter glue, I usually do my eyes first when using these as there is a lot of fallout which is expected of glitters. They last all day/night on the eyes they don't crack or crease they are gorgeous get so many compliments when I wear these! I already have quite a few shades only have to pick up a few more and my collection will be complete. These are so affordable aswell and will last a lifetime as you only need to use a small amount, defo a fave of mine!聽聽
lear33431Rosmira H.
lear33431Rosmira H.
Review for: Glitter Primer
esta cartilla! Tengo las tapas encapuchadas. Cualquiera que tenga tapas con capucha sabe la lucha que es usar la sombra tr茅mula en nuestros p谩rpados. Tambi茅n luch茅 con las tapas aceitosas de modo que hizo materias peores, todo arrugado en m铆. He intentado la poci贸n del primer de UD, los beneficios patrulla del aire y el 馃槥 del concealer. No de estos productos trabaj贸 para m铆! Mi vida se salv贸 cuando vi a @ alissa.ashley usando esta cartilla en uno de sus videos. S贸lo ten铆a que probarlo. 隆OMG este producto es asombroso !!! Ayud贸 a que mis sombras permanezcan puestas, no se arrug贸. El hecho de que es s贸lo $ 5,99 es impresionante!
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Review for: Glitter Primer, Blue, Rose, Copper, Crystal, Ice, Bronze
Hands down, these glitters and the Glitter glue are all you need! The glue makes your Glitter stick to your lid or whichever place you apply it to securely! The colours I've tried so far are all super pretty! Crystal is an amazing holographic Glitter, ice is something special because it's more finely milled than the others and shifts from white-gold to green. It's a perfect Topper! Rose fits everyone, copper is quite pigmented, so you don't have much freedom to play with Eyeshadow underneath, but it looks lovely!聽
mia p.
mia p.
Manchester
Review for: Teal
Absolutely Beautiful!!! Every single one of these colours is gorgeous. I have only tried the Teal colour but after using it i am definitely going to be purchasing probably the whole range because this glitter is so beautiful. It's perfect when doing various looks for example doing a cut crease and using the glitter as winged eyeliner, two very different looks that just look so glam because of this prouduct.
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
Review for: Rose
I genuinely think this is the most versatile glitter I own. Super reflective and buildable, this glitter is everything you can ask for and so much more. I never expected this drugstore glitter to do what it does, and I was pleasantly surprised when I used it for the first time. Since then, I haven't been able to put it down. It is truly amazing. It is also super easy to apply, I stick it to my eyes with the Smashbox Primer Water, and it stays on all day long without having any fallout. Amazing product!聽
Emma T.
Emma T.
Review for: Silver
I recently brought the NYX glitter primer along with this silver glitter for a party this weekend. The glitter isn't too fine but not to chunky, it's a nice in between which isn't uncomfortable to wear at all. I found I hardly noticed the feeling of the glitter after applying it. It's very pretty! Definitely a show stopper! I definitely recommend this item, and at 拢5.50 a pot you can't go wrong!
Sadly they didn't have the crystal glitter in stock when I purchased this.
Hopefully next time. NYX Face and Body Glitter
Michelle Anna M.
Michelle Anna M.
DUMBARTON, west dunbartonshire
Review for: Crystal, Teal, Violet, Bronze, Blue
I bought. Load of these and mixed in to a huuuuge tub. The pigment is gorgeous, and it is fab with the NYX Face and Body Glitter used to hold. It remains vibrant and bright - doesn't dull like some, and no irritation to the eyeballs which is always a benefit! Great value for money x here is a wee photo below...... the colours are actually KARITY beauty, but the glitter you can see o we too x I 馃挆 this x totally recommend x NYX Cosmetics are amazing x
Amina M.
Amina M.
alger
Review for: Blue, Rose, Gold, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal

I love this stuff! I wear ALOT of glitter and shimmer shadows and
so far this is the only glitter primer I've ever tried and haven't found
a reason to try another. This stuff is awesome. I like to put a very
small amount on the back of my hand and sheer it out, then spread it
onto my lid until I feel it getting tacky, then I take whatever is left
on the back of my hand and immediately press my pigment/glitter/shadow
on and it works amazingly. I don't have any issues with fallout,
creasing, nothing! I highly reccommend this product!
MOLLY D.
MOLLY D.
Review for: Bronze
These didn't look like much in the bottle but once I put it on my eye it looked AMAZING. So bright and really sparkled which looked really nice as a cut crease. It didn't transfer onto my lid either. I will be buying more colours to play with. Would definitely recommend buying nyx glitter glue or another glitter glue as it wouldn't stay on its own. I would also recommend doing your eye makeup first so you can wipe the glitter fallout away.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
Been wanting to try some Glitters lately ! What do you guys thing about this ones from nyx , do they stay on or are they messy ? What would be a good way to prevent fall out ? 鈽猴笍
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?