BY NYX #31 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• slayed they makeup ! makeslay by me 💁🏽‍♀️. Do you prefer ...5 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.8 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
Buy on Cult Be...
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 177 reviews
Yoali A.
Vancouver, WA
Super inexpensive and great quality! The only problem I have with this is that it in a bit messy but that's to be expected, it is also very hard to find because it's always sold out! But the ones I have gotten my hands on are amazing and they never disappoint.
Zy G.
Fabulous. The swatches of these glitters don't do them justice. I cannot wait until I have every color in my collection. If you need inexpensive glitters for any occasion NYX is it.
Sabrina L.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
Works beautifully! I love this! I'm so glad I bought this rather than the too faced product only because this was so much cheaper. You get great quality out of this and I definitely recommend this!!! It has a great hold and gave me no issues. Best buy!
Amanda H.
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
Just another reason why I swear by Nyx products. I liked this primer a lot. It kind of has a pinkish tone to it but it applies and dries clear. Seems to hold loose pigments really well.
Azeret V.
Austin
I love these glitters! They are so inexpensive! They are long lasting. Do take into note that you will get glitter on your face! I always do my eye makeup first so it does get on my foundation.
Kailey W.
Austin, TX
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
This is the best glitter glue I've ever used! At first I didn't love it but it's because I was using to much. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. I like to rub it between my fingers and let it warm up then use it. Glitter stays in place ALL DAY!
Catherine S.
Evans, GA
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
This made my glitter pop unlike any other primer ever. You can put the glitter on top of the primer or mix the primer with the glitter to make it more metallic. It's definitely on the more affordable side. I wouldn't use it with normal eyeshadow though. Only with glitter or shimmer. It's magical.
Ayasha K.
I am so impressed with this glitter. When pair with the NYX glitter glue this product stays in place all day. There is minimal fallout through the day but I would recommend putting this on before foundation when applying. So pigmented and easy to use.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
This works for eyes, but be careful. On the package it shows a lip look with glitter. DO NOT put this on your lips. It is absolutely painful. And once you get the glitter in it's even worse. Otherwise this is a decent glitter glue at a really nice price.
gabriela b.
Moreno Valley, CA
I personally loves these glitters! They are very fine and easy to apply. The bottle does comes with a filter so it does not make a mess everywhere. They are also very affordable.
Jackie E.
Sorrento
Where can I find the NYX Face and Body Glitter what store?
Genesis C.
Fitchburg , MA
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?