BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Alena M.
Santa Maria
Review for: Gunmetal
Amazing I actually have every shade of these 1 through 12 and I love them I recommend to everyone there so pretty
Chelsey S M.
Fayetteville, NC
This glitter is really popular right now everybody recommends this glitter so I went out and got it and I love it
Yeyaa B.
My favorite glitters to use. From a little for an everyday look to a lot for more out there looks! I love them.
Kaitlynn C.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Nice staying power and no fallouts on my cheeks after a long night. Better than the high end ones I've tried !
mildreth R.
Perfect for poppin looks! I used in my crease ! Wish i could buy more different color ! So excited to try more.
Dulce D.
Red Oak, TX
Review for: Gold
Its so prettu and it makes the look more glam and beatiful . It lasts a long time . They have differnt shades .
Tina N.
Review for: Crystal
I used this for prom. I used it with NYX glitter glue and it stayed all night with minimal fall out. Amazing!!
Angelica M.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This is my ride or die for glitter application!! Lasts all day! A little goes a long way! Perfect price point!
Madison W.
Review for: Glitter Primer, Glitter Gel For Face Body & Hair Hot Pink 2.28 oz, Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Nyx Face Body & Hair Glitter Gel Crystal White, Silver
This is really good for doing different kinds of photo shoots, it is a little high for glitter but I do like it
Beth Z.
La Crescenta, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Love this primer! Cheap and comparable to too faced glitter glue. I used this for prom and it stayed all night.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?