12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
brookhaven, MS
Love creating a halo eye with the pink color. looks great smoked out, with the glitter in the middle, you could even use it as an inner conner highlight. works best with the nyx glitter primer. it can get a little messy if you're not careful. just make sure you put on your eye shadow before foundation so you can wipe away any fall out. i will definitely be looking for more colors!
Ashleigh J.
Ashleigh J.
U.K.
I adore this product it is easy to apply if you have the primer it goes great with my skin tone don't have a packaging no. I bought in boots
O gliter bronze √© o meu preferido. Sem d√ļvidas compraria novamente. Fica lindo nas minhas maquiagens, principamente em noivas.
The Dusky Diva !.
The Dusky Diva !.
New Delhi, INDIA
Glittery glittery!
Good for Halloween make up or party make
Nicely pigmented and glittery.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Cambridge
Review for: Rose, Crystal
These have been such an amazing purchase for me this year!! I was looking for a glitter that could easily be built up and was as shiny and as pigmented as possible! They did both these things and added an amazing pop to any makeup look!!

The crystal colour is so versatile and works with lots of colours due to its iridescence!!

These glitters are perfect for adding either a tiny bit of a huge amount of glam to any look and with the glitter primer stay put for a fab evening out!!

All the photos are looks I have created with these gorgeous glitters!!
Bernarda B.
Bernarda B.
Zagreb
Review for: Rose
This product is so good. I have it in pink shade. It's so pigmented and so easy to use. I use it with nyx glitter primer and it lasts all day. Before, when I haven't nyx glitter primer I used it with normal primer by Kiko cosmetics and it was still good and it lasted long. You can also use it like highlighter for maybe some festival or something.  I'm so satified with this product and every time you put it you will look like pro makeup artist, belive me.
kristin k.
kristin k.
Review for: Crystal
Let's start by saying I used allot of glitter for my teeth in this look, allot. the teeth themselves took about 30 minuts. I used a NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in shade milk for the base and the glitter stuck to the creamy-ness of the crayon like nobodies buuisness. no fall out and with a spray of e.l.f. Studio Makeup Mist & Set they stayed flawless.
the pigmentation of the sparkles was incredible and they felt super light. came off super easy as well come the end of it all. Deffinitly a 10/10!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Dublin
Review for: Crystal, Red
I hated the packaging of this product, because it's almost
impossible to get any of the glitter out.
They are extremely pigmented when paired with glitter glue (Like the NYX
or Too Faced one). I was looking everywhere for a true red glitter, the MAC one
being sold out endlessly both online and in every store in every city I
visited. The red NYX glitter looks more like a deep pink than a true red and
I was a little disappointed by this. However, the glitter is not finely milled
enough for my liking and feels quite chunky on my lids (and I am a glitter,
shimmer, sparkle fanatic).
Julia D.
Julia D.
Mississauga
Review for: Rose, Silver, Bronze
Beautiful and inexpensive glitter! As long as you use them with a good glitter glue they will not budge. I used the silver one for my prom last year and I got so many compliments on it. It really makes your eye look, look like it was a lot more work than it actually was. Unfortunately, I don't think they sell these in Canada anymore :( I had a really hard time finding them and I had to buy online this time around. I got a couple more for my boyfriends prom this year as well as for clients prom make up! (Picture attached is in the colour Rose, used with violet voss glitter glue).
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Scotland
Review for: Rose, Teal, Gold, Crystal, Red, Silver
Absolutely love these glitters! they are do sparkly and definately stand out on the eyes. I apply them with glitter glue, I usually do my eyes first when using these as there is a lot of fallout which is expected of glitters. They last all day/night on the eyes they don't crack or crease they are gorgeous get so many compliments when I wear these! I already have quite a few shades only have to pick up a few more and my collection will be complete. These are so affordable aswell and will last a lifetime as you only need to use a small amount, defo a fave of mine!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?