BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Hailey E.
santa fe, NM
These are so amazing. The glitter is gorgeous and it stays on your eyes all day long, and they don't break the bank
Kimberly L.
Review for: Silver
A M A Z I N G!!!!! Love this silver glitter forever my go to glitter!!!!!! Recommend it and stays true to color!!!!
Monica P.
Fontana, CA
Glitter is too chunky, haven't found one from this brand that is mich more fine, but still pretty, and inexpensive
Jessie S.
Livermore, CA
Review for: Crystal
LOVED this for EDC ! Is a great glitter that glows perfectly in the light. Easy to apply with the Nyx glitter glue.
brissa g.
best glitter ever i love how it dont stick to busges that much and easy to whipe off any extra glittle on your face
Emily M.
N Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Glitter Primer
Love this glue! It hold the pigments so good. Stays in long. And easy to come off ! I got mine from ultra online. 🙂
Haylee H.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This is a dupe for Too Faced glitter glue. It is so much cheaper and does the exact same job if not a little better
Sadia I.
Bentonville , AR
Review for: Bronze
Love these glitter from NyX! So affordable, picked mine up at ulta beauty. They are easy to apply and long lasting!
Karla W.
Fenton , MO
I really like this glitter a lot. I use it when I want to do dramatic looks and it really brings out any eyeshadow.
Sativa N.
Portland, OR
Review for: Glitter Primer
Hands down the best glitter primer I have ever used. It works well for applying glitter and for any textured shadow
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.