BY NYX #1 in Face & Body Glitter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

Reviews (1913)
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 177 reviews
Max C.
Dover
I got these as a trio and they are gorgeous! They are large enough to be individually seen but small enough to stay in place and feel smooth. I use them with the nyx glitter glue. They are perfect for amping up any look.
Ashlyn C.
Tucson, AZ
Perfect size flakes, super reflective, shows up on skin, shimmery finish, affordable, tons of product, doesn’t flake off if used with a glitter glue, true to color... I’d repurchase and recommend to anyone who loves glitter!
Isabella C.
Gorgeous reflective loose glitter! Perfect for adding that extra something to a makeup look. Pretty color variations and such an affordable price! Definitely would recommend 10/10! Available in many local stores as well
Johnna F.
Queensbury, NY
I love these glitters. I’ve only ever used them on my eyes but they always look stunning and stay on really well with the NYX glitter glue. The only annoying part is that it gets everywhere so be careful while you are applying it, but I’m sure this happens with almost any type of loose glitter so it doesn’t make me like the product any less. Definitely get this if you’re looking for something really glam and pretty for an eye look.
Stephanie V.
I personally find these hard to use, but I think that is because I am not very experienced with working with loose glitter. It is fun when I have events to go to and just need to have body glitter on me. However, as far as using it on my eyes or on my face for a make-up look, it is pretty difficult to use.  I like how the glitter isn't super chunky and the colors are all really pretty. You do need glitter glue to use with this.
briana A.
La Puente, CA
My favorite glitters! I love using these glitters especially when I go out! It makes your makeup pop and give it more character. They have a variety of colors to chooses from. They are very affordable! Would recommend
kandiss J.
This glitter is very pretty! Its perfect to use as or with eye shadow. There are many different colors to pick from and its very fine so its nice. It comes in a nice bottle so that its easier to apply and wont spill very easy. I recommend it.
mary k.
Oh my gosh i love this!!! This was my first attempt at glitter and i did it so good. i also bought the glitter primer and it didn’t fall off the whole day. It’s so cheap comes in so many colors and is easy to apply. really recommend!
Joceyln S.
los banos, CA
I’m new to wearing makeup and my friend used this on me with the glitter glue on Christmas and it works amazing! I loved trying nyx products and it was just really great, glitter didn’t fall off at all the whole day!
Alexandra N.
Bradley Beach, NJ
NYX Face and Body Glitter is amazing for creating a mermaid look on Halloween, just put fishnets over the parts of your face where you desire a scaley look and pop that NYX Body Glitter right over top and everyone will think you just swam to shore 😉
Jackie E.
Sorrento
Where can I find the NYX Face and Body Glitter what store?
Genesis C.
Fitchburg , MA
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?

back