BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Jenny F.
These are soooo amazing. Very comparable to the urban decay glitter liners. I prefer these and they are much cheaper.
Jess R.
Owatonna, MN
Review for: Glitter Primer
Tried this for the first time today and it worked really great. The glitter stuck and stayed in place all day long.
Savanna S.
Burnsville, MN
Review for: Glitter Primer
this stuff is the holy grail of glitter primers!!!! it stays on forever but without being overly/annoyingly tacky.
Nicole M.
Brooklyn, NY
Not a fan of this face and body glitter. I feel like it did its job but It just got everywhere and was very messy
Kenyae w.
Downey, CA
Got this in 3 different colors, so vibrant and beautiful. I mix it with a little eyelash glue, & it last all day.
Berenice Itzel D.
Norwalk, CA
Son los que usa la tatiana, que salía en la tele! Con estos vamos a traer todo el flow mamis! 100% recomendado!
Mazi W.
Coeburn, VA
Review for: Glitter Primer
LOVE!! I even use this for high pigmented eyeshadows & stays all day!! GREAT FOR PROM!!! (Or any other event)
Valentina M.
Sugar Land, TX
I love using glitter and this glitters are life, I love them and the reflection that they give it's stunning
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
This body glitter is amazing,
It is easy to apply and looks great on the body. I loved it! 100% recommended.
sheridan m.
Mobile, AL
I am obsessed with this glitter! I put it everywhere possible! it's so fun for creating dramatic eye looks!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.