12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Sana A.
Sana A.
I have the bronze one and I absolutely love it! It's very finely milled glitter and very pretty. I can't wait to purchase the gold and silver one.
Julia G.
Julia G.
Jupiter, FL
I wore this to a concert and I got so many complements!!! It's so pretty!!! I have the shade 02!!! It's a really purpley pink color, so cute!
Devin Marie M.
Devin Marie M.
Nyx glitter in 006 on top of the lit glitter primer. Love how reflective this glitter is and nyX is so affordable and they have great quality
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Harrison Twp, MI
Review for: Glitter Primer
I love this stuff!!! I believe how well it works for being so inexpensive! I use it with so many different shadows and it lasts all night.
Salisa C.
Salisa C.
Clarksville, TN
I've been looking for an affordable glitters and nyx happens to have what I was looking for. great price. The glitter is AMAZING. love it
Tequila C.
Tequila C.
I love nyx glitter ! They are so affordable and a little goes a long way . the colors are so pretty and i will defintely be stocking up !
Isela V.
Isela V.
Mission, TX
Really good and fine glitter with great pigmentation...I always get compliments on them! Price is great for a great quality glitter
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Hewitt, NJ
For the price point this glitter is amazing, it goes well with nyx glitter helper. There is a great selection of multiple colors.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Stockton, CA
Love the colors and pigmentation but i wish they would last a little bit longer throughout the day. They are great on the eyes.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Gettysburg, PA
amazing pigment. great for flashy eye looks or halloween makeup. Amazon range of colors and you can almost never run out of it
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?