12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Adriana V.
Adriana V.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I'm a big NYX Cosmetic fan. This product worked fab w/ any glitter or pigment.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I am a glitter fan and finatic. I'm 26 years old, and I still enjoy glitter in my makeup, and on my chest. You don't have to be young to use glitter. I absolutely love this loose glitter by NYX 😍 I love to use this when I'm going out, going to a festival, concert, ECT. I actually have silver and pink NYX loose glitter, and I can't get enough. Sometimes I even dab a bit on my eyelids after applying my eyeshadow. Cheap and good quality. How could you go wrong?
Colombia B.
Colombia B.
Brooklyn , NY
These glitters are my absolute FAVORITE! No matter what occasion it is, the Nyx glitters always come through for me. Now that we are in the holiday season, everyone wants to rock a glittery extra look and these are perfect and inexpensive. I definitely recommend these along with the Nyx glitter glue!
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This stuff works like a charm! The price is so affordable too. Pigments, glitter, eyeshadow... you can use this for anything and it will stick! I was very impressed with this product and would definitely recommend to any of my fellow glitter lovers out there. 👌🏻
amanda f.
amanda f.
Who doesn't love these glitters?? Super pretty and you don't need a lot at all. I use it with nyx glitter adhesive and it's like a match made in heaven
Karen S.
Karen S.
Portland, OR
Review for: Glitter Primer
This is a Holiday MUST HAVE! I love adding glitter to my holiday looks. You can never go wrong with the NYX Glitter Primer. It's super affordable, and you can find it at your local Ulta. I just need to get my hands on ALL the glitter pigments lol Here's a great quote for my fellow glitter lovers: "She's so fabulous, she spits glitter" ✨
Dainys L.
Dainys L.
Kissimmee, FL
I love how pigmented they are!! It can take any look and make it 10x better.
Fallon Z.
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
I have the white/translucent one and it works great. It stayed put for the most part and didn't end up all over me and I didn't even use a primer or glitter glue. I was really surprised. I usually use too faced glitter glue to keep loose glitter in place but decided not to on Friday and just applied with my finger. So excited about this bc nyx is affordable, comes in a variety of colors, and is usually in stock!
Roxanna P.
Roxanna P.
Glenview , IL
Review for: Glitter Primer
Me encanto, las sombras quedan súper birn pigmentadas , pienso que vale la pena comprarlo
Idalis D.
Idalis D.
Channelview, TX
Nyx is a great brand over all, however their loose glitters are one of my favorite products. The tubes come with a lot of product, and not to mention they have a beautiful shade collection.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?