BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Delilah V.
Reedley, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I can't wait to get my hands on this . I heard soooo much great things about it and it's really affordable also well .
Stephanie N.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Glitter Primer
This stuff is amazing for shimmers, duochromes and glitter on the eyelids! When I use this my eyeshadow does not budge!
Genevieve M.
Great glitter selection and fabulous price on top of that. I have so many of these and the colors are vivid and fun.
Shozanna L.
Tucson
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glitter primer is wonderful, great for not only glitter but also face jewels! Great price point and easy to use.
Nina C.
NEW YORK, NY
I love this glitter...the color really pops as I add it to the eye shadow of my choice and makes it bright and shiny
Emily B.
Norwalk, IA
Very pigmented. Used when I was a teenagaer!! Sometimes can be hard to find though. But very cheap and found AT ulta
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Bronze
These are good and really pigmented the only bad thing about it is that is a lil messy to use them but worth the mess
Madalyn H.
Review for: Red, Silver, Teal, Bronze, Gold
I have almost all of these and they are my go- to glitters! They are cheap and there are many colors to choose from!
Alexandria T.
College Point, NY
Review for: Silver
I love how holographic it is like it just beams off of everything once in direct lighting it just looks so stunning
Kimberly L.
Review for: Silver
A M A Z I N G!!!!! Love this silver glitter forever my go to glitter!!!!!! Recommend it and stays true to color!!!!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.