12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Laiken M.
Laiken M.
Perfect for Halloween when you are doing a mermaid or fairy look! Such a great price too! I purchased at Walmart
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA
These are great glitters for the price point. Glitter is not something I want to spend a lot of money on because I don't wear it everyday. These do the job and there are a bunch of fun colors
Lourdes R.
Lourdes R.
Madison, WI
PROS
great coverage
inexpensive but great quality
not itchy
safe to use on eyes
stays on well
very sparkly
CONS
messy
BEST USES
cut crease
glitter lips
Comments:
I own six of these now and I plan to get the rest! My only complaint is about the white shade...the shimmer is green and it is not very opaque so be sure to use a white frost shade underneath. I do wish there were more colors!
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
Sidney, NE
Love these loose glitters. I use them on my eyes...especially during the holiday season. They work great with the NYX glitter glue.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Romeoville, IL
I have this glitter in gold and copper and they are great! I used them with the NYX glitter primer and it worked like a charm on my eyes and lips! I could even see the glitter in my photos.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
I haven't used glitter properly until recently, I used the nyx glitter primer with this and it's amazing! It's very affordable and the payoff is great. I can't wait to buy the rest of the colors.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
I love these glitters so much. You get so much product in the container and I like the sifter at the top. I just put a little bit into the cap and apply it to my lid with my finger tip because that's just my person preference and I find that it's easiest for me that way. I use these with the NYX glitter primer and it looks beautiful and stays put all day long! So perfect for special occasions or just to spruce up any eye look!
Emilee N.
Emilee N.
I love these glitters for when I want to do a fun makeup style. There is minimal fallout. They have awesome pigmentation. The shimmer/glitter is beautiful. It stays in place all day and doesn't crease.
Isabella L.
Isabella L.
Pinellas Park, FL
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glitter primer is LIFE! If i didn't have this while doing my cut creases they wouldn't come out like how I want them to! This is so easy to apply and helps Glitter stick PERFECTLY ūüėć I recommend this on YouTube all the time. I actually have a tutorial on this look if you're interested link in my bio!
Monet W.
Monet W.
Southfield, MI
Amazing glitter and amazing prices. I love most NYX products this is one of my faves. Like their glitter is heaven. I love it.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?