BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Rachel F.
Gainesville , FL
Review for: Rose
you definitely have to have a glitter primer (nyx has an amazing one) but i just really love glitter so this is my life
Laila A.
Vienna, VA
Review for: Glitter Primer
really good primer! honestly you dont need to buy an expensive one when you have nyx's! it kept my glitter on all night
Edna G.
Ridgewood, NY
I love this stuff. I have it in the bronze. The shine and sparkle is amazing. So beautiful and the price is fantastic.
Jazmen D.
Goldsboro, NC
Review for: Blue
I Have never used this color before but it looks so vibrant! im excited to try it ! I'm all for the glitter trends
Delilah V.
Reedley, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I can't wait to get my hands on this . I heard soooo much great things about it and it's really affordable also well .
Stephanie N.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Glitter Primer
This stuff is amazing for shimmers, duochromes and glitter on the eyelids! When I use this my eyeshadow does not budge!
Genevieve M.
Great glitter selection and fabulous price on top of that. I have so many of these and the colors are vivid and fun.
Nina C.
NEW YORK, NY
I love this glitter...the color really pops as I add it to the eye shadow of my choice and makes it bright and shiny
Emily B.
Norwalk, IA
Very pigmented. Used when I was a teenagaer!! Sometimes can be hard to find though. But very cheap and found AT ulta
Shozanna L.
Tucson
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glitter primer is wonderful, great for not only glitter but also face jewels! Great price point and easy to use.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?