BY NYX #19 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

Jessica C.
I love body glitter! NYX Cosmetics face and body glitter is amazing. It is perfect for Halloween or any day of the year. The color is rich and pretty. 💙
Edna A.
The only Glitter collection that I own. I don't see myself spending $15 on a Glitter. These are only $5.99 and it's so amazing. The colors are so good.
Keily A.
Review for: Rose, Silver, Gold more...
I love this glitter , easy to apply ... true to its color ! The glitter does pop out and is perfect for a night out ! Easy to work with and affordable
Rian W.
Stansbury Pk, UT
The first time I used it I was not impressed but after I really got the hang of it and paired with their glitter primer they are absolutely beautiful!
Mackenzie O.
Cabot, AR
Review for: Silver, Red more...
The red is more of a pinkish red, but they work a lot better with the sparkly glitter glue they offer. It works all over and can be used for anything!
amanda f.
Who doesn't love these glitters?? Super pretty and you don't need a lot at all. I use it with nyx glitter adhesive and it's like a match made in heaven
Heather R.
Omg I love these glitters so much!!! They are my favorite. I especially love the holo one. I used it on my nails and I'm living for the way it sparkles
Emily H.
Waverly
Review for: Ice more...
I LOVE THIS GLITTER!!! It’s so easy to put on and I use it all the time on my eyes but good for body too. It lasts for a long time as well! #SparkleOn
Makenzie A.
Gresham , OR
Review for: Rose, Crystal more...
Super shiny & bright. Very reflective. Pretty colors, easy to apply & a little goes a long ways. There's tons in each container. Will last a long time.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
These are super fun. For Halloween I bought the dark blue/ black color and it was great, it lasted all night. It works better if you have glitter glue
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?
adjmi r.