12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Heather M.
Heather M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Obsessed! I use it on my lips to make glitter lips! Love how micro it is and it looks great over lipstick!
mary m.
mary m.
Biloxi, MS
Its so fun using all the beautiful glitter colors nyx has to offer i absolutely love using them and thay have so many colors to choose from and thay are very reasonable to buy i love there products and thay look so beautiful i use it on my eyes my lips my cheeks you won't be disappointed try these products you will love it i know i do
Kaelyn B.
Kaelyn B.
Mulga, AL
Love these glitters, i have bought a few of these and they are great. they dont have alot of color choices but i love these.
Jaranisse P.
Jaranisse P.
I used this for halloween because I was a gypsy, and my sister was dressed as a mermaid and we needed to sparkle! It was awesome, we used a based to allow it to stick and it didn't fall off at all! I highly recommend it to those who are looking for cheap glitter.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
I bought this recently and i really like it. So fun to use glitter sometimes. I used this on my eyes but i also wanna try it on my lips. Theres a bunch of colors and they are all affordable!
Bea B.
Bea B.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
I have never been a glitter person but I have to say this is a great product to add some glitz and glam to your Halloween costume. It is not that expensive and it definitely adds a sparkle. You can use it all over your face and body. It does take a little to get off but it is worth it.
Laiken M.
Laiken M.
Perfect for Halloween when you are doing a mermaid or fairy look! Such a great price too! I purchased at Walmart
Lourdes R.
Lourdes R.
Madison, WI
PROS
great coverage
inexpensive but great quality
not itchy
safe to use on eyes
stays on well
very sparkly
CONS
messy
BEST USES
cut crease
glitter lips
Comments:
I own six of these now and I plan to get the rest! My only complaint is about the white shade...the shimmer is green and it is not very opaque so be sure to use a white frost shade underneath. I do wish there were more colors!
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA
These are great glitters for the price point. Glitter is not something I want to spend a lot of money on because I don't wear it everyday. These do the job and there are a bunch of fun colors
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
Sidney, NE
Love these loose glitters. I use them on my eyes...especially during the holiday season. They work great with the NYX glitter glue.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?