BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
Girl yaaas! I own five of these and theyre all BOMB!!These are no joke. And the fact that theyre only 7 bucks..giiiirl..
ashlee w.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Glitter Primer
This product is the bees knees! They go over eyeshadow beautifully. Love love love this stuff! Who doesn't love glitter?
Jessica S.
Coal City, WV
Review for: Glitter Primer
Affordable and works just as well as high end brands. Works well with any glitter! It keeps your glitter on all day long.
kayla r.
Absolutely positively without a freaking doubt in my mind, i lived for this product so much it's freaking ridiculous!!!!!
autum c.
Manchester
I love glitter and this is one of the best glitter things I've used. It's great for glitter looks on the eyes and body.
h n.
Review for: Ice
looks so good, it's a little tricky to apply but price is good for the amount cause a little goes a long way! recommend
mona f.
Best glliters ive ever owned. A small amount goes along ways. Truly love this stuff. I have some colors but i want all
Rachel F.
Gainesville , FL
Review for: Rose
you definitely have to have a glitter primer (nyx has an amazing one) but i just really love glitter so this is my life
Christina M.
Greeneville, TN
These glitters have been an amazing touch to my Halloween Looks. I am looking into buying more so I have more variety!
Laila A.
Vienna, VA
Review for: Glitter Primer
really good primer! honestly you dont need to buy an expensive one when you have nyx's! it kept my glitter on all night
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.