12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Lizbeth C.
Lizbeth C.
Cathedral City, CA
These glitter are supper pigment and last all day very in expensive and high quality highlt recommend
Piovanni R.
Piovanni R.
Burnsville, MN
Love this glitter. Even the larger cut of the glitter is easy and fun to use. The glitter primer with it makes it perfect for anywhere. I just wish they had more than 12 colors.
Jen R.
Jen R.
Holbrook, MA
I love this glitter!! I use it on my middle lid to make my eyes pop! It's super blendable and the coverage is buildable!! It can be a little messy I just put tape under my eyes to avoid the glitter getting everywhere! Best I've tried and perfect price!
Tara D.
Tara D.
Romulus , MI
I have three different colors of this glitter and love each one! The glitter is fine, so no heavy/chunky feeling. Pretty great deal at ulta if you catch them on sale!
Debbie H.
This my first attempt to use glitter and as soon as I used it I couldn't stop ! It's not easy to blend but it's has no fall out when you apply it which is fabulous ! Usually I do the mkeuo in the morning & it last all day with the glitter primer from NYX as well !Did I mention the coverage is amazing ! #MusesOfInfluenster #NYXGlitter
KeilynLiznel A.
KeilynLiznel A.
Clermont, FL
Glam Glam! I love this glitter. Its definitely a dupe for the MAC glitter. Its super easy to use. It is completely buildable, long lasting if you use the right glue. The variety of colors is huge. You should try it! I would buy it again. You wont regret it
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Dundee, OR
Bought this for a glitter cut crease that I wore to a concert. I applied it on to my lids with the duo lash glue and it stuck on nicely. I did have fall out throughout the night but for a good steady 5 hours it stayed on nicely, after that it started to flake off but I was sweating like crazy. I hope to buy all the colors eventually but it's always sold out everywhere.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I was skeptical of starting to use glitter because it's really hard to find a good primer that holds & last! Literally it works just like glue with just a little amount ! If you use this primer it works great with ANY glitter/eyeshadow ! Even with the primer and glitter it feels very light and not heavy at all ! The tube is very small But don't let the appearance fool you this lil baddie does what it suppose to do ! #musesofinfluenster
Sharon K.
Sharon K.
Lorain, OH
Very good and it's milled very fine atleast for me it is I liked it a lot!!
Larissa F.
Larissa F.
Liberal , KS
I absolutely love the NYX Face and body glitters. I have about five colors. These colors will work on any skin tone. The pigmentation is great, a bit messy but that is the outcome of loose glitters. Make sure you purchase a glitter glue in order for the glitter to apply.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?