BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Abbie D.
Tucson
A good glitter, lots of pigment and shine the only downside is there can be some fallout and it's a little hard to work with.
Randi N.
Stays on well. Very pigmented. I would reccommend for long wear, using the NYX glitter primer. I love the burnt orange color.
Carissa J.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Gold
This product can be applied with the NYX glitter primer. It sticks with minimal fall out and it pigmented AS HELL. I love it.
Miranda B.
Portsmouth, OH
Review for: Glitter Primer
Best glitter glue I've ever used! Locks in your glitter and holds it in place all day..if your a glitter fan it's a must have
Jennifer E.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Keeps my glitter in place with budging all day. It's easy to apply and remove. I will definitely continue buying this primer
Destiny R.
White
I love love love the pigmentation in this product it is truly amazing and the. Again makes a good glam look out for the night
Julie M.
Review for: Blue, Rose, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal
These are to-die-for. So sparkly and beautiful. I use them on my eyes for a nice pop of color and glitter!! I want them all.
Crystal G.
Southgate, MI
Best glitter to do any type of halloween or even special event i love this glitter so much he gives any of your makeup life
Allie B.
Bakersfield, CA
Nice glitter for eyes. Its not chunky either which makes it nice. I do use a glitter glue with it as well so its a more pop
Stacey M.
Saint Marys, PA
Review for: Silver
I absolutely love this glitter. It is so pretty and long lasting very true to it's color. Pretty reasonable priced as well.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.