BY NYX #31 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• slayed they makeup ! makeslay by me 💁🏽‍♀️. Do you prefer ...5 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.8 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 177 reviews
Simone M.
Love this glitter! It's not too chunky and it's easy to apply to the lid. Like all glitters, it is messy and will have fall out. However if you apply your eye make up before your face makeup, you won't have to fix your concealer.
Courtney M.
I have multiple shades of this product and they are all incredibly beautiful! They are a little hard to adhere to your skin (make sure to buy the glitter glue this brand offers). I would repurchase them. A little can do a long way!
mary m.
Biloxi, MS
Its so fun using all the beautiful glitter colors nyx has to offer i absolutely love using them and thay have so many colors to choose from and thay are very reasonable to buy i love there products and thay look so beautiful i use it on my eyes my lips my cheeks you won't be disappointed try these products you will love it i know i do
Dilenia A.
Bronx, NY
I have it in blue and red. Used it with NYC eye glue primer very pretty super glittery. I have worn this several times & it's always perfect. This would look great on all skin tones. I recommend that all should try this product
Myles D.
Martinsburg
I've been using the NYX body and face glitter for years now and absolutely love it! The fine glitter easily applies to the to the face and body effortlessly! I would love to receive more of these glitters and do further reviews!
Bobbie S.
Mohnton, PA
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
I have just recently purchase NYX glitters and glitter glue and i honestly LOVE it so far. Ive used them twice now but so far so good. The glue holds the product in place very well, once its actually on I havent had any issues with fallout or with creasing. The product is very affordable and i would definitely purchase again!
David R.
Manteca, CA
I am really new to makeup but I find it super relaxing! I have no clue what I'm doing three quarters of the time. But this product is super easy to use especially with the NYX Face and Body Glitter I still need to work on my technique but it's a great product!
Lexi H.
This glitter is really pigmented and you get a good amount for 6 dollars, it's just hard to use because it's so loose and it's hard to get it to stay on just your eye. It gets literally everywhere but at least it looks okay!
Gabby E.
Riverside
Review for: Silver more...
Love this body and face glitter !! Used this for a prom makeup look and it lasted the whole night. It was easy to apply and really made a simple look into a dramatic look. I would recommend this product to others especially for the cheap price.
Brittany H.
Hockley, TX
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
This glitter primer is fantastic and is definitely comparable to high-end products. I love using this with loose glitter because it makes it last all day on the eyes. I also like that it doesn't make the glitter look chunky. If you're a glitter lover, you definitely need to pick this up to make it last all day long!
Jackie E.
Sorrento
Where can I find the NYX Face and Body Glitter what store?
Genesis C.
Fitchburg , MA
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?