12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Kelso, WA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I seriously love this glitter primer (glue)
It is so awesome. I was going to buy Too Faced Glitter Glue, but I'm glad they didn't have it and that I got this. It works BETTER in my opinion. Glitter stays AS LONG AS YOU'D LIKE! Doesn't come off until you remove your make-up.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Howell, NJ
I love glitter in general. I mean what girl does not. I love these glitters and they stay on all night
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Potsdam, NY
It is a great glitter but even with glue it doesn't seem to stay put. At the end of the night you just end up having glitter everywhere.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Eau Claire, WI
Review for: Glitter Primer
I sought this out because I heard great things and I wanted my glitter to stay in place for New Year's. It definitely held up to the hype! It's so inexpensive compared to other glitter glues and my eyes looked great all night. I would highly recommend!
Maia P.
Maia P.
Review for: Glitter Gel For Face Body & Hair Hot Pink 2.28 oz
This is very pretty color. I used it for a party and it's very long lasting it really sticks on your lid really well it really meet my expectations especially for 1 dollar as well I would totally recommend this to others
Lizbeth C.
Lizbeth C.
Cathedral City, CA
These glitter are supper pigment and last all day very in expensive and high quality highlt recommend
Piovanni R.
Piovanni R.
Burnsville, MN
Love this glitter. Even the larger cut of the glitter is easy and fun to use. The glitter primer with it makes it perfect for anywhere. I just wish they had more than 12 colors.
Tara D.
Tara D.
Romulus , MI
I have three different colors of this glitter and love each one! The glitter is fine, so no heavy/chunky feeling. Pretty great deal at ulta if you catch them on sale!
Jen R.
Jen R.
Holbrook, MA
I love this glitter!! I use it on my middle lid to make my eyes pop! It's super blendable and the coverage is buildable!! It can be a little messy I just put tape under my eyes to avoid the glitter getting everywhere! Best I've tried and perfect price!
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
This my first attempt to use glitter and as soon as I used it I couldn't stop ! It's not easy to blend but it's has no fall out when you apply it which is fabulous ! Usually I do the mkeuo in the morning & it last all day with the glitter primer from NYX as well !Did I mention the coverage is amazing ! #MusesOfInfluenster #NYXGlitter
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?