BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Marina S.
Greenfield, WI
First time using it today! Absolutely love it! Great price and quality. Will need to get more. Wearing crystal color in picture
Amanda C.
Review for: Crystal
the best glitter I’ve ever used it’s stayed for a while and the color was just bright and reflective  I really want to buy more
Olivia F.
Review for: Crystal, Silver, Ice
Love NYX glitters are my life! I love the price and the color selections. They're easy to pick up on brushes which helps a lot
Alba V.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Glitter Primer
This product is amazing!! And so reasonably priced. You need so little product that this will last forever. And it's under $10!
Shadel J.
Anchorage, AK
Review for: Copper
These a popping glitter that's for sure. If you've never tried these then you should they work best with the nyx glitter glue.
MACY B.
Cadillac, MI
Amazing hands down . They are gorgeous and I wish they would come out with more shades. But they are conformable on the eyes
Abbie D.
Tucson
A good glitter, lots of pigment and shine the only downside is there can be some fallout and it's a little hard to work with.
Carissa J.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Gold
This product can be applied with the NYX glitter primer. It sticks with minimal fall out and it pigmented AS HELL. I love it.
Randi N.
Stays on well. Very pigmented. I would reccommend for long wear, using the NYX glitter primer. I love the burnt orange color.
Julie M.
Review for: Blue, Rose, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal
These are to-die-for. So sparkly and beautiful. I use them on my eyes for a nice pop of color and glitter!! I want them all.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.