12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sedalia, MO
Review for: Glitter Primer
Just another reason why I swear by Nyx products. I liked this primer a lot. It kind of has a pinkish tone to it but it applies and dries clear. Seems to hold loose pigments really well.
nolyn f.
nolyn f.
Battle Ground, WA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Used this with the loose cosmetic glitter. It stayed on ll night long. Even when dancing and sweating. It was also easy to take off the glitter. Didnt stick or hurt.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
NYX glitter primer is the only thing that I've used to get my glitter to stick that has actually worked. It's only $6 and very tacky. It comes in a small tube but will last you awhile as you don't need very much of it at a time. I tried it in a sample and then had to buy it!!
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This is my ride or die for glitter application!! Lasts all day! A little goes a long way! Perfect price point!
Diana T.
Diana T.
Waxahachie, Tx
Have not used this one yet but I have just about all of these in my collection . Super affordable and easy to work with. Try with the NYX glitter glue ;)
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Escondido, CA
Love this glitter and the color it gives off. It has an iridescent color to it. You do have to use glitter glue and looks amazing just watch out that you don't get it in your eyes. I would buy it again
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Scranton, PA
Favorite glitter. These are awesome for dramatic looks. Very pigmented, and almost no fallout
Mishelle M.
Mishelle M.
Devers, TX
Omg I love NYX glitter 😭😻it's so prettt and it is very pigmented I love it and omg there lipstick I love them sadly they always run out but they are or die for
Haley F.
Haley F.
Keyser, WV
I bought this NYX glitter last spring for a wedding look I did. The color I purchased (bronze) is such a beautiful shade and would look great on every eyecolor. I didn't buy the glitter primer to go with it so on regret that now but I'm on the hunt for it. I've went to 4 different Ulta stores to find the primer and more glitter shades and they've been sold out of it all at every store. I do plan to purchase online soon! Highly recommended beautiful affordable product for glam looks!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I bought this because my other one broke and I put this as a highlight on my lids to make them sparkle and shine
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?