BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Denasia B.
Hillsboro, OR
Great glitters , perfect colors. Very fine texture. Apply with a flat brush and use a glitter glue or liquid glitter liner to apply.
Kimberly R.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I bought this because I needed a cheaper alternative from the too faced one and it works very well! The pigment stay on all day long
Rocio M.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glitter primer is bomb the gutter sticks so well I love the lasting power and at a great price also that packaging is amazing
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I really enjoy these glitters there all super pretty very sparkly and apply pretty easily on the eyes. Definitely a great product!
jacqueline r.
Great amount of glitter when applying to your eyes. Lasts all night paired with the NYX glitter glue. I got compliments all night.
shemicka b.
las vegas
Review for: Bronze
Love love love this glitter. It can go all over I use it on my lips and it makes me sparkle. Very affordable and lasts for awhile.
Amanda L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Glitter Primer
AMAZING!!!! I love NYX glitter primer. I couldnt seem to get their glitter to stay ON MY FACE and then I found this amazing stuff!
Destiny R.
Auburn , CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Worked great with my loose glitters. This is the first glitter glue ive used so i dont have and comparison, but i had no fall out.
Drake F.
Duson, LA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I use this for all of my glitter applications. Its very tacky and keeps the glitter on all day. I use it on all models for shoots.
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love reds and pinks. This red glitter is such a fabulous color and glitter! I also have the teal one which is also to die for!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?