BY NYX #19 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.8 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • What is your favorite glitter color?4 Answers
Ariel T.
midland, TX
Such a high quality glitter for such a reasonable price! I have about 4 different colors in this glitter and I love all of them. I love the glitter glue that nyx makes!
Ellie M.
Davidson , NC
Love this stuff! I got it in gold and used it with the nyx glitter glue and used it on my eyelids. I used it for my prom makeup and it lasted all night long. I want to pick up more colors!
Danielle J.
Austin, TX
I bough this is about 4 different colors and I love each of them. Decently priced but still high quality. Comfortable to wear and translates well from tube to lid.
Bethany C.
Hatboro, PA
Pair this stunning glitter with the NYX Glitter Glue and you have the perfect combination to SLAY a cut crease! Lasts all day and makes you shine like a goddess!
Phalon S.
Review for: Red more...
Absolutely LOVE these glitters. They stay on all day and are very shimmery. They look so beautiful when the sun hits off them. Have almost every color and I wish they made more. Highly recommend this product!! It's great and very inexpensive.
SiCi G.
Lemoore, CA
I love to use these to take an everyday look and elevate it. They come wide range of colors and easy to apply. Can be little messy and find glitter everywhere but still worth it.
Mel A.
North Hollywood, CA
Nyx cosmetics has some of the best face and body glitter pigments. supper affordable. variety in colors and easy to apply. Works best when using glitter adhesive/ primer or spraying a flat synthetic brush with setting spray.
Jaranisse P.
I used this for halloween because I was a gypsy, and my sister was dressed as a mermaid and we needed to sparkle! It was awesome, we used a based to allow it to stick and it didn't fall off at all! I highly recommend it to those who are looking for cheap glitter.
Tracey M.
Mesa, AZ
These glitters are so beautiful and easy to use. I use them with the NYX glitter glue. Perfect for a special occassion or just when you want a gorgeous, dramatic look!
Monica
berwyn, IL
This glitter was good but too much fall out and it didn't even want to stay on my lid I even had the glitter glue but Nope it wasn't good enough for me but the colors are cute
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?
adjmi r.