12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Priscella M.
Priscella M.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This stuff is amazing!! I used this product with the bronze and purple glitter and the glitter stayed in place all day! I went super heavy with the glitter and the fall out was so minimal. The best glitter glue ive used so far!! Definitely will be buying more!!
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Swanzey, NH
I love how I catching these pigments are but I feel like they're dangerous to put near my eyes. I have a fear of getting things in my eyes and glitter this chunky should not be put in your my eyes at all. I do love it and it's very beautiful. But I have to use it for purposes that do not revolve around my eyes
Review for: Glitter Primer
A very nice glitter glue. I use this often to set my Glitter! Very easy to use too.
Julia C.
Julia C.
Looks stunning on the eyes! Stays on all day with a little bit of glitter glue or lash glue. It's hard to get out of the bottle, and kind of gets everywhere easily, but other than that it is a quality product.
yaretzy O.
My favorite. Super sparkly and has a good price. Love putting this all over my lids and rocking a glitter look!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Lehigh acres
I cannot sweat how great these are! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE GLITTERS so I'm super happy I came across these. A little goes a long way and they are def. buildable. They are pigmented. This product is def. a thumbs up!!!
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Review for: Glitter Primer
NYX glitter primer is everything! This product is amazing for glitters and eyeshadow. It definitely helps hold up glitter day and night. I purchased mine for 5.99 at Ulta and got a back up for $3. It was a buy one get one half off deal. I highly recommend this product. This does not feel sticky on the eyes. Glitter did not fall off through the day. I wish I would have purchased this product sooner. I am a fan of glitters now because of this product. I highly recommend this glitter primer.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Oviedo, FL
Review for: Glitter Primer
Absolutely love this product! It has yet to fail me and always keeps my glitter intact throughout the day . I don't know what I would do without this product. Thank you so much Nyx!!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
I have multiple shades of this product and they are all incredibly beautiful! They are a little hard to adhere to your skin (make sure to buy the glitter glue this brand offers). I would repurchase them. A little can do a long way!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sedalia, MO
Review for: Glitter Primer
Just another reason why I swear by Nyx products. I liked this primer a lot. It kind of has a pinkish tone to it but it applies and dries clear. Seems to hold loose pigments really well.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?