12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Emma S.
Emma S.
Long Beach, CA
This glitter is great quality for the price! Super budget friendly. Paired with the NYX glitter primer it works wonders! I love it in silver, ice, and rose. I recommend giving it a try if you're in the market for some glitter!
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Marysville, Wa
I have every single color of these glitters! Super inexpensive and so many different colors. I just put a thin coat of the glitter primer by NYC on my lids then pack on as much glitter as I want! This product will definitely be repurchased by me!
Shaye K.
Shaye K.
Chattanooga , TN
I have this glitter in the copper color and let me tell you!!! I created suchhh a bomb look for a festival this summer using this stuff and I sparked like a fairy! I would purchase this in tons of colors! I purchased at Ulta and find hats it's a great bargain!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Mcdonough, GA
I have been loving the glitter makeup look but a actually excited to buy this glitter her because I saw it on someone's lips and it was beautiful!
Emmaa G.
Emmaa G.
Pelion, SC
i love this , this glitter is literally everything ūüėć im in love with it . really great product
Gabriela G.
Gabriela G.
Walden, NY
Go to @ leatherlovelyph7 on instagram for more pictures! I LOVE this glitter! This is actually the first one I have ever used and the price is perfect! I used a glitter glue when applying it and it stayed on ALL DAY. It has the perfect about of shimmer glam and glitz! I used the orange one to create a "Fall Goddess" glam look for my channel (Leather Lovely pH7)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I love body glitter! NYX Cosmetics face and body glitter is amazing. It is perfect for Halloween or any day of the year. The color is rich and pretty. ūüíô
Kristine D.
Kristine D.
San Juan, TX
I'm obsessed with glitter. I have a full of Lit Cosmetics glitter so when I saw these at the grocery store I didn't have high hopes for them. I was so wrong!! These are only 6$ and they are just as amazing as my Lit glitters. The colors are great & they blend/layer very well. I used the glue that is sold by Lit bit I'm sure any other brand would work.
Chiky N.
Chiky N.
NYX glitter are perfect for a holiday makeup!!! They are so pigmented,Colorful and bright!!
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
This glitter is really pigmented and you get a good amount for 6 dollars, it's just hard to use because it's so loose and it's hard to get it to stay on just your eye. It gets literally everywhere but at least it looks okay!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?