BY NYX #19 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

nina a.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
I just purchased about 4 of these not even an hour ago. I love this glitter, and it costs $6!!!! well worth it! most other face and body glitter pots are $15+ , it's insane! these are cheap and look amazing, and i am so excited to try out my new colors!!
Riley M.
Very long lasting as long as you prime the part of your body you are using it on and use a setting spray after you applied it. The only problem is it's messy but what can you expect from glitter? Other than the slight messiness I have no complaints
Melissa S.
Lehigh acres
I cannot sweat how great these are! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE GLITTERS so I'm super happy I came across these. A little goes a long way and they are def. buildable. They are pigmented. This product is def. a thumbs up!!!
Kailey W.
Austin, TX
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
This is the best glitter glue I've ever used! At first I didn't love it but it's because I was using to much. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. I like to rub it between my fingers and let it warm up then use it. Glitter stays in place ALL DAY!
Zy G.
Fabulous. The swatches of these glitters don't do them justice. I cannot wait until I have every color in my collection. If you need inexpensive glitters for any occasion NYX is it.
Azeret V.
Austin
I love these glitters! They are so inexpensive! They are long lasting. Do take into note that you will get glitter on your face! I always do my eye makeup first so it does get on my foundation.
gabriela b.
moreno valley , CA
I personally loves these glitters! They are very fine and easy to apply. The bottle does comes with a filter so it does not make a mess everywhere. They are also very affordable.
Leslie A.
San Jacinto, CA
I have the silver one and it's honestly so cute. It has some pink blue reflections . Lasts all day. I use it with the glitter primer that nyx carries. Need to buy more colorssss!!
Xhana A.
St petersburg, FL
This glitter is amazing and affordable. I use the Nyx glitter glue to apply it and it stays in all day and there's not much fall out. Very pigmented and such a beautiful finish.
Jaide R.
Yelm, WA
This product is bad! This glitter gets stuck in your pores and never comes out! Do not use. I love this brand, but it is cheap. It doesn't stick to you well either so it falls everywhere and the stuff that does stay will never come off
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?
adjmi r.