BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
ruby k.
Very beautiful on the eyes, I recently purchased it and loved it
So many colors to choose from
Perfect for the ones who love glittery stuff
Jesika M.
Corpus Christi, TX
Review for: Glitter Primer
One of the best glitter glues I've tried. Super affordable and last a long time. It's light weight and keeps glitter and pigments in place.
member-ba0aeba24
Modesto, CA
Review for: Gold
This glitter is super cute but it doesn't come with glue you buy the glue on it's own if you don't by glitter glue the glitter won't stick
Jasmin P.
Las Vegas
Review for: Glitter Primer
This is such a great glitter primer it's amazing and it keeps the glitter on all day it's highly recommend! I love this product very much!
Samantha E.
Canfield, Ohio
Review for: Ice
Love this. Awesome, cheap alternative for cosmetic glitter. Very glittery. Catches the eye nicely. Wish the line had more colors though.
Mango S.
Review for: Crystal
Although this is a messy product there is not denying that after applying this glitter to any of your looks it looks absolutely amazing !
Iliana Q.
Tarzana, CA
Review for: Blue
I used this blue glitter to create this monochromatic look and got so many compliments! Very shiny and perfect for spicing up your look!
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Violet
I love this! It does flake off if you don't apply the perfect amount of glitter glue underneath but it's great to wear and easy to apply.
Darcey B.
Magnolia, DE
This is the best body glitter to use! I plan on using black glitter all over to go with my Halloween costume! It stays on all night long!
Kimberly R.
Los Angeles, CA
I have the copper and sliver one, they're both so amazing!! They're cheap and I used this for my prom makeup, so easy to use and apply.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.