BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Joyce C.
My go to glitter for any Halloween makeup. Last year I purchased this glitter in several colors and let's just say I was off sparkly mermaid!
E V.
I love these glitters they're super affordable and contain so much product. I definitely reccomd these glitters for any kind of fun makeup
Andrea N.
Doral, FL
amazing, just amazing. I love it love it love it. I got it on cristal and i'm in love. It is long lasting and it looks soooo good. LOVE IT!
Dalia L.
South Houston
Review for: Ice
I absolutely love these glitters . They are easy to apply and look so cute , but I hate the fact that it’s supperrrrrrr hard to take off .
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Copper
I loved my new nyx glitter in copper it is such a beautiful color I think nyx is one of my favorite brands when it comes to there glitters
Britni R.
Review for: Gold, Red, Bronze, Blue
I love these glitters. They aren't too chunky and they lay really nicely on the eye. It gives me just enough sparkle without overdoing it.
daliaa c.
I love it !!!!!! Very bright brilliant colors and for the amount given price it very good ad well I highly recommend and pigmented as well
Hiba A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Red
Love those for ur eyeshadow ... let them shine and look more beautifull and can be use it with blach eyeshadow to help him look less strong
mariah G.
I have 4 of these awesome loose glitters! Copper is my favorite, with a glitter glue these babies are sure to enhance any eye makeup look.
Vanahi D.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Red
I love this color because it goes great with a yellow or pink or purple eyeshadow sometimes if you don’t use the right brush it gets messy
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.