12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Marysville, WA
i love this glitter very shimmery and fine milled good value and a little goes a long way i use glitter glue to hold it in place the only thing i would change is the sifter on top makes it hard to get out of the container i would buy again
syeda y.
syeda y.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I've heard many reviews about this. Before buying, I would use eyelash glue to apply glitter. That was really good. This is tacky, but I think it's the eyelash glue that doesn't let me see how amazing this is.
Eman S.
Eman S.
Buena Park, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I use this stuff everyday. It is my favorite glitter primer in the market. It goes on smoothly and it is sticky and adheres well. I use it under any shimmer or metallic shadow and it makes it last all day!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Warren, OH
i've only tried the gold but it's stays on very well and i don't even use glitter glue! i use there concealer to put it on! very easy to blend with your eyeshadow !
Adina P.
Adina P.
Berwyn, IL
I just bought this glitter in the colors "Bronze" and "Ice". They're both beautiful, and the glitter flecks themselves are tinyyy, so there's no discomfort when using it on your face. I also bought the new glitter primer, and I would highly recommend using it in combination. The glitter when put on top of the primer stays on forever! It's amazing. So happy NYX came out with these :)
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
National City, CA
It was my first time trying nyx glitters and I loved them and they didn't make my eye itchy or nothing will be buying more colors
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Helps glitter stay put! Goes on easy with finger or makeup brush. Good for use with NYX glitter and other glitter pigments as well. Very affordable and can often find on sale at Ulta. If I use glitter, I use this.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Amherstdale, WV
NYX glitters are great and very affordable! Also, I would recommend buying their glitter primer with this product! They have some beautiful colors & they look so shimmery! My favorite color is GLI 03! It's a teal blue!
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
West Palm Beach, FL
I love these the put an extra touch on your makeup . I mean who doesn't love glitter . I only use it for special occasion.
Marichael R.
Marichael R.
I only purchased one to find out if it was good. But i was more than shocked i love it. Anything that has to do with glitter. They have a cute range of glitter colors.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?