BY NYX #19 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
I haven't used glitter properly until recently, I used the nyx glitter primer with this and it's amazing! It's very affordable and the payoff is great. I can't wait to buy the rest of the colors.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA
These are great glitters for the price point. Glitter is not something I want to spend a lot of money on because I don't wear it everyday. These do the job and there are a bunch of fun colors
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
I bought this recently and i really like it. So fun to use glitter sometimes. I used this on my eyes but i also wanna try it on my lips. Theres a bunch of colors and they are all affordable!
Brittany B.
Romeoville, IL
I have this glitter in gold and copper and they are great! I used them with the NYX glitter primer and it worked like a charm on my eyes and lips! I could even see the glitter in my photos.
nina a.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
I just purchased about 4 of these not even an hour ago. I love this glitter, and it costs $6!!!! well worth it! most other face and body glitter pots are $15+ , it's insane! these are cheap and look amazing, and i am so excited to try out my new colors!!
Verenice V.
Austin, TX
Who doesn't love glitter?! and you can't beat the price! I couldn't find the glitter glue because it was sold out everywhere :( but I used eyelash glue and it still worked like a charm!
I have about 5 different colors of this glitter and the are the best i have ever used. Plus they are $6.00, cant beat that price. I do recommend getting the glitter primer/glue NYX makes so you don't have to much fall out. Remember a little goes along way!!
Sarah M.
Broken Arrow, OK
These are my favorite cosmetic glitter! they are beautiful and come in all sorts of colors! super affordable as well! super easy to apply and true to color! Very pigmented i recommend using a light-hand, i will continue buying these! i recommend these!
Riley M.
Very long lasting as long as you prime the part of your body you are using it on and use a setting spray after you applied it. The only problem is it's messy but what can you expect from glitter? Other than the slight messiness I have no complaints
Melissa S.
Lehigh acres
I cannot sweat how great these are! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE GLITTERS so I'm super happy I came across these. A little goes a long way and they are def. buildable. They are pigmented. This product is def. a thumbs up!!!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?
adjmi r.