BY NYX #31 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• slayed they makeup ! makeslay by me 💁🏽‍♀️. Do you prefer ...5 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.8 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 177 reviews
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
I've never received so many compliments in one day on my eyes alone! It was sort of unbelievable! This glitter is life! I like to use mine with the glitter glue by NYX as well or just my UD primer potion. They both work just find and keep my eyes sparkling all day and night. I have the bronze one and can't wait to go buy all of the other ones
Jeanette P.
Duncan, OK
Nyx glitters are great for several reasons! They're very affordable, come in several colors, easy to use, and will last all day with a good glitter glue! Only down side is it's glitter so you gotta be careful around the eyes. I own 4 colors and want to get them all! They're great for jazzing up any eye look.
Sheila M.
OMG! This stuff is amazing! I recently purchased a pink one for a valentine's day tutorial I did on youtube! Then I had to go get a red one last weekend for the Lady Gaga inspired Super Bowl tutorial! These work like a charm! i love to pair it with the glitter primer from NYX as well! ♡ They are so affordable and such great quality!
Gabby G.
Phoenix, AZ
Inexpensive glitter that is incredible! I love to use glitter every now in then, but don't like to spend a fortune. These are amazing and there are a ton of colors to pick from! I love laying down my too faced glitter glue first and it sticks to that really well and last all day without fallout! Love!!
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
For the longest time I would buy those cheap little stcky pressed glitters that would last 2 days before they grew mold and it was more of a big glob of sticky stuff on my eyes than glitter. Nyx has changed that and now I can go out all day with beautiful glittery eye makeup that last all night long!
Christina H.
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
This glitter glue is outstanding! It primes the eyes perfectly right before applying glitter or a frosty shadow. It doesn't crease the eyes and it's sticky but the right amount of sticky. I would definitely recommend this glitter primer to anyone!
member-baf60
I didn't do this color but I have 5 other colors and I love them I forgot the price but quality is great but u have to buy glitter glue separate got this from ulta
Yasmine G.
Bonita, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
It is great for glitter application I was a little worry about buying it before, because I didn't think it would work that great but it does! My glitter stays all day, I recommend this to anyone who loves glitter! This product will make wonders!
Gaby R.
I highly recommend the NYX Face & Body Glitters! The actual glitter is just the right size. The glitter is not too small and not too big. The size of the actual container is also just right making it easy to store and easy to find. I apply these glitters using the NYX glitter primer. I honestly was not wiling to spend $6 per glitter so I purchased the NYX face & body glitters when they were buy one get one free at ULTA. I highly recommend these glitters to anyone. The shades are stunning!
Andrett P.
Asheville, NC
These loose glitters rock. You get s very nice size jar for the price. With this stuff a little goes a long way. When working with these glitters make sure you use a good glitter adhesive. If you do have any fallout while applying this just use regular tape to pick up excess glitter.
Jackie E.
Sorrento
Where can I find the NYX Face and Body Glitter what store?
Genesis C.
Fitchburg , MA
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?