BY NYX #19 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.8 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • What is your favorite glitter color?4 Answers
Cynthia R.
Adelanto , Ca
I bought this to play around with for New Years make up and I ended up loving it! It gives a little something extra to your looks or if you wanna go all out it has great pigmentation and sparkle. Worth it for the $6!
María R.
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
This is such a good product and only 5.99!!! It really helps prevent glitter fall out and makes glitter application almost mess free. I would definately reccomend to a friend, it is always sold out at ulta she though it took me forever to find it.
Jackie S.
Marysville, Wa
I have every single color of these glitters! Super inexpensive and so many different colors. I just put a thin coat of the glitter primer by NYC on my lids then pack on as much glitter as I want! This product will definitely be repurchased by me!
Christian L.
Euclid, OH
One of my favorite glitters for a decent price. I just recently bought a copper tone one and it's so pretty and in different lights looks like different colors! Will
Buy a lot more colors from the three I own
Meghan J.
Monroe, NC
I recently tried out this glitter in Crystal and like it so much I'm considering going back and buying all the other shades. The color is gorgeous and fine enough to not irritate my skin which I was worried about with buying a lower end glitter. It stayed all night with the help of Nyx's glitter primer and didn't get in my eyes or irritate them.
Christina T.
Greenville, SC
I love the color selection and the price of these glitters. They are super long wearing with a glitter glue and make a beautiful eye look for any time. I have the bronze color and love how it looks on my lids.
Keana H.
Taunton, MA
This glitter is life changing! It lasted all night on a sweaty wwe event and after 8 hours still looks flawless! I highly recommend! It works way better with the glitter glue! They have so many shades there's a color for every skin tone and a color for everyone to choose from! 10 out of 10 would recommend
Libby M.
Acworth, GA
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
I love this stuff. I haven't used glitter but once so far and I can tell you I had 0 fall out !! Which is awesome because glitter in the eye doesn't feel good! It's super worth the price! I would recommend to anyone who is looking to do some glitter eyeshadow looks!
Nikki E.
Escondido, CA
Love this glitter and the color it gives off. It has an iridescent color to it. You do have to use glitter glue and looks amazing just watch out that you don't get it in your eyes. I would buy it again
Sandy R.
Absolutely adore these they are very pretty colors & they are also so easy to apply. You really can't go wrong with this product and it's so cheap how great is that!? It also lasts for a long time.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?
adjmi r.