12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Absolutely love these glitters. They stay on all day and apply so pretty I love these
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Review for: Rose
Love this color I will so buy again and love how it sparkles in the sun recommend it to anyone
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Diana, TX
Love all the colors !!! You can use it for your eyes and lips ! Be creative ! Be cool! Be different!
Rihanna R.
Rihanna R.
ferris
Review for: Ice
Not much of a fan. It was super messy and didn't stay on as well as I would have like it too.
johannah S.
johannah S.
A pretty okay face and body glitter. It works great if you looking for eye pop.
Lizetth M.
Lizetth M.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Super affordable, this glue is awesome!! It does the job better than too faced glue!!!
Review for: Glitter Primer
It's descent. I guess you get what you pay for. Drys to fast and makes a mess...
nolyn f.
nolyn f.
Battle Ground, WA
My absolutle favorite. Used with the glitter glue and it looked amazing. I even got some for my friends as gifts
Katie C.
Katie C.
Bell City, LA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Holy hell. I honestly never thought I needed a glitter primer. I went years without this stuff. I used normal eyeshadow primer and didn't know that it could get better. I recently purchased this on a whim when NYX was BOGO at Ulta and this has CHANGED. THE. GAME. My eyeshadow looks flawless all night with very minimal fall out from loose pigment shadows. Will definitely become a staple in my collection!
Olivia E.
Olivia E.
Sacramento, CA
I absolutely love this product. One of the major things i look for in a glitter is the pigmentation. It's true to its color and very vibrant. The only thing i didn't like which is expected with glitter is the fall out. Very long lasting, once its on its on and you'll need a great make up remover to get it off! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?