BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• What is your favorite glitter color?3 Answers
Kaylynn P.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I love this primer. I use this when I use loose glitter &a shimmer shade that needs an extra pop. Never have fallout after using this!
Madison N.
Sacramento, CA
I love the glitter and the color choices. I have many of these and they are long lasting. Best to apply this glitter with the NYX glitter glue!
rose g.
Review for: Bronze
This product is bomb I love it I love the way that it brings the look together but I don't like the packaging it's hard to get the glitter out
leigh s.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This is one of the best glitter primers. Very similar to Too Faced product and much cheaper. The primer is white, but dries clear and is tacky.
Lakyla B.
Detroit, MI
I really like these glitters. They are supper chunky but they are not really fine. The only thing is I wish they had more colors to pick from.
Victoria G.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: Silver, Copper
Best glitter for any kind of I look absolutely amazing for festivals. they are also so very very affordable at ulta or anywhere that sells Nyxs
Rosalinda S.
Dallas
This was the first glitter I tried and I love it. It doesn't fall off and it's really easy to apply. Absolutely love the colors. Great product.
Sativa N.
Portland, OR
I probably use this glitter daily along with the nyx glitter primer. Its the best glitter I have came accross so far. Totally worth the money!
Lindy c.
Glendale
Has a pretty color selection and glitter works well and stays well if you use a adhesive and base don't use it much but when I do I like it.
Yer V.
Saint Paul, MN
I just purchase this from Ulta yesterday and I love it! Its such a great quality shimmer and super shiny! Great to use on the nails as well!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.