12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
I got my first one recently and it is my new obsession. it looks so good and is so pigmented. if you use this with the nyx glitter primer its never gonna budge. trussss me.
Geraldi O.
Geraldi O.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these easy to use preferably with the Nyx glitter primer it stayed on all night for me with no fallout if you want affordable glitters these are definitely the ones to buy.
Diana T.
Diana T.
Waxahachie, Tx
Review for: Glitter Primer
Trusted this with my sisters wedding makeup and it was a success . Only second time using it so I was skeptical but it came through for us ! ;) glitter stayed on all day.
Ariel T.
Ariel T.
Midland , TX
Such a high quality glitter for such a reasonable price! I have about 4 different colors in this glitter and I love all of them. I love the glitter glue that nyx makes!
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Mesa, AZ
These glitters are so beautiful and easy to use. I use them with the NYX glitter glue. Perfect for a special occassion or just when you want a gorgeous, dramatic look!
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Austin, TX
I bough this is about 4 different colors and I love each of them. Decently priced but still high quality. Comfortable to wear and translates well from tube to lid.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Hatboro, PA
Pair this stunning glitter with the NYX Glitter Glue and you have the perfect combination to SLAY a cut crease! Lasts all day and makes you shine like a goddess!
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Blountsville, AL
Love these glitters!! Mind of messy but the payoff is amazing! Applies great but must use a glitter glue or else it will not last & they are true to color!
Kirstie F.
Kirstie F.
Slidell, LA
I love my loose NYX glitter! It's super easy to apply and looks great on. I only have it in one color but they are affordable so I plan to get more!
Nallely J.
Nallely J.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Love this primer! Makes my glitter makeup stay in tact and no creasing is shown. No fall out and stays for hours! Also the packaging is soooo cute ūüėć
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?