BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Tequila C.
I love nyx glitter ! They are so affordable and a little goes a long way . the colors are so pretty and i will defintely be stocking up !
Salisa C.
Clarksville, TN
I've been looking for an affordable glitters and nyx happens to have what I was looking for. great price. The glitter is AMAZING. love it
Isela V.
Mission, TX
Really good and fine glitter with great pigmentation...I always get compliments on them! Price is great for a great quality glitter
Brittany M.
Hewitt, NJ
For the price point this glitter is amazing, it goes well with nyx glitter helper. There is a great selection of multiple colors.
Abby M.
Stockton, CA
Love the colors and pigmentation but i wish they would last a little bit longer throughout the day. They are great on the eyes.
Kayla B.
Gettysburg, PA
amazing pigment. great for flashy eye looks or halloween makeup. Amazon range of colors and you can almost never run out of it
Lesly V.
I have two and they're so gorgeous. love these glitters with all my soul <3 they have such like unique shades, idk I love them
Alexa C.
Kinda made me itch, but if you're really looking for a glittery look it stayed on for a while and washed off pretty easily.
lara s.
I really like these one of my favorites big size and cheap really good quality and different range of shades really good
Jen S.
Omg I love these so much I want all of them they are such pretty color glitters and well how can you make a bad glitter
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?