12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Elise S.
Elise S.
Falls Church, VA
Review for: Silver
Love this glitter! I use a small amount and it really makes the color of my eyes pop! Very affordable!
Jasmin F.
Jasmin F.
Love these glitters people say they have fall out but I use the real techniques small shadow brush and it works great
Azucena R.
Azucena R.
Los Angeles, CA
Good glitter .the amount they give you is a lot I feel like .Decent pricing. Pretty colors .
Beth Z.
Beth Z.
La Crescenta, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Love this primer! Cheap and comparable to too faced glitter glue. I used this for prom and it stayed all night.
Casey H.
Casey H.
Review for: Crystal
I use it on my nails and eyes. Works awesome for both!! Super easy to use and looks great
Cyndi S.
Cyndi S.
Canon City, CO
Review for: Ice, Violet
I use NYX Face and Body Glitter everyday for my glitter brows, and I try to find other unique ways to use it! In this look, I have NYX glitters on my brows and as an under-eye concealer - or as I like to call it, "glitter tears!" Great quality, lots of product! If you haven't used loose cosmetic glitters before, make sure to also get a glitter primer to hold it in place!
Lizetth M.
Lizetth M.
Super affordable! Super sparkly! Super cute!! Super fun!!! Nyx is the best!! So many colors to choose from
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Rialto, CA
I just bought my first glitter. I really can't wait to use it. They have amazing colors
Rhedonna C.
Rhedonna C.
Amaizing product indeed... spray brush with a little makeup sealing spray and the color pops even more... Love
kaeli j.
kaeli j.
Review for: Glitter Primer
this is a great glitter primer. it sticks really well! even nikkie tutorials uses it!!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?