BY NYX #19 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

Simone M.
Love this glitter! It's not too chunky and it's easy to apply to the lid. Like all glitters, it is messy and will have fall out. However if you apply your eye make up before your face makeup, you won't have to fix your concealer.
mary m.
Biloxi, MS
Its so fun using all the beautiful glitter colors nyx has to offer i absolutely love using them and thay have so many colors to choose from and thay are very reasonable to buy i love there products and thay look so beautiful i use it on my eyes my lips my cheeks you won't be disappointed try these products you will love it i know i do
Courtney M.
I have multiple shades of this product and they are all incredibly beautiful! They are a little hard to adhere to your skin (make sure to buy the glitter glue this brand offers). I would repurchase them. A little can do a long way!
Dilenia A.
Bronx, NY
I have it in blue and red. Used it with NYC eye glue primer very pretty super glittery. I have worn this several times & it's always perfect. This would look great on all skin tones. I recommend that all should try this product
Fatima K.
Elmont, NY
These glitters are perfect for a dramatic or festive look! It sticks on perfectly with the glitter glue by NYX! it works on all skin tones and it's super pigmented. It lasts all night and I would definitely recommend it.
Julia C.
Looks stunning on the eyes! Stays on all day with a little bit of glitter glue or lash glue. It's hard to get out of the bottle, and kind of gets everywhere easily, but other than that it is a quality product.
Cynthia R.
Adelanto , Ca
I bought this to play around with for New Years make up and I ended up loving it! It gives a little something extra to your looks or if you wanna go all out it has great pigmentation and sparkle. Worth it for the $6!
Christina T.
Greenville, SC
I love the color selection and the price of these glitters. They are super long wearing with a glitter glue and make a beautiful eye look for any time. I have the bronze color and love how it looks on my lids.
Christian L.
Euclid, OH
One of my favorite glitters for a decent price. I just recently bought a copper tone one and it's so pretty and in different lights looks like different colors! Will
Buy a lot more colors from the three I own
Jackie S.
Marysville, Wa
I have every single color of these glitters! Super inexpensive and so many different colors. I just put a thin coat of the glitter primer by NYC on my lids then pack on as much glitter as I want! This product will definitely be repurchased by me!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?
adjmi r.