BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • What is your favorite glitter color?3 Answers
Drake F.
Duson, LA
I own two shades in this glitter by nyx. Looove them both. Super fine and super sparkly. Great to use when you want a perfect glitter eye or lip.
Yahaira C.
San Antonio, TX
One of the best glitters out their . The color range is super amazingly pretty the glitters look super nice on the lid ! I love these bad boys 😊
Jessica B.
Review for: Crystal
I love all things NYX this glitter is affordable and works great with my duo lash glue for glam looks! Love using it to make a glitter liner too!
Kricket F.
Ellabell, GA
Review for: Silver, Ice
Okay, so this type of product is a rarity for me, as I don't use this type of product very often. But tell me these don5t seem like serious dinz
Miranda M.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Rose
As far as glitters go I absolutely loved the color!!! The pigmentation was out of this world. I love a little glitz and glam with sparkles!!!!!!
Vander V.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Teal, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Bronze, Violet
These are absolutely beautiful!... Im trying to collect them all!.... For only $6, I'm SHOOK!... the glitter doesn't look cheap and I like that!
Sarah S.
Galatia, IL
Review for: Violet, Bronze, Red
This product is very pigmented and glittery! I love love love love NYX products and combining NYX with glitter is a potion for eternal happiness.
Liz G.
Laredo
Super cute love the glitter doesn't irritate feels smooth on the skin and is quite easy to remove it is so worth the money since its so afforable
Kayla G.
Venus, TX
I love these glitters they stick good they really do stand out I love them a lot definitely good for eyeshadow and work well on the body as weeel
Kaylynn P.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I love this primer. I use this when I use loose glitter &a shimmer shade that needs an extra pop. Never have fallout after using this!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.