BY NYX #19 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

Sophiee S.
Miami, Florida
These glitters work so well when being applied onto the body and face. I use the more natural colors as a pop of glitter in my eyelids, it's cruelty free and it doesn't break out your skin and it's long lasting but easy to remove with oil based makeup removers
Shaye K.
Chattanooga , TN
I have this glitter in the copper color and let me tell you!!! I created suchhh a bomb look for a festival this summer using this stuff and I sparked like a fairy! I would purchase this in tons of colors! I purchased at Ulta and find hats it's a great bargain!
VIOLA R.
Bakersfield, CA
OMG. These are by far my favorite glitters. Use the Nyx glitter primer and it will define you last all day. I wore mine almost 24 hours straight one time and it still looked good. There are so many different colors to choose from and all so pretty.
Destiny S.
Brooklyn , NY
Very light to the eyes ' very easy to apply with the nyx primer glue and it is very well indeed true to its color and very easy to blend and very affordable and its both pigmented and sheer buy its worth the money and i would buy this again because it was only 7$
Breanna B.
Abingdon, MD
These are the best affordable glitters out there. They are so bright and colorful. You can use them on your eyes, body, lips anything. they reflect amazingly. When applying it i use eyelash glue and i don't really have much fallout. i would suggest this product
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
Not just great for loose glitter. Great for adding pigmentation to any eyeshadow. Holds loose glitter great. I have no fall out after applying. Very affordable!!!
Bea B.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
I have never been a glitter person but I have to say this is a great product to add some glitz and glam to your Halloween costume. It is not that expensive and it definitely adds a sparkle. You can use it all over your face and body. It does take a little to get off but it is worth it.
Daisy H.
Stockton, CA
I love these glitters so much!!!! They are so beautiful and just complete every eye look so beautifully! They tend to be a bit messy but that's only because they're a loose glitter, but I definitely recommend I want to get all the shades!
Libby M.
Acworth, GA
I love this stuff! It's so pretty and the glitter is the perfect size! I'm so happy I purchased it! It's a little difficult to use, but it's not too too hard and it's definitely something I need to practice with a bit but so far I love it! I have 3 shades and I've only used one so far but I definitely love it !!
Emma S.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
NYX glitter primer is the only thing that I've used to get my glitter to stick that has actually worked. It's only $6 and very tacky. It comes in a small tube but will last you awhile as you don't need very much of it at a time. I tried it in a sample and then had to buy it!!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?
adjmi r.