BY NYX #40 in Highlighter

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• slayed they makeup ! makeslay by me 💁🏽‍♀️. Do you prefer ...5 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.8 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
NYX Face and Body Glitter
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 177 reviews
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
I love this stuff! I wear ALOT of glitter and shimmer shadows and so far this is the only glitter primer I've ever tried and haven't found a reason to try another. This stuff is awesome. I like to put a very small amount on the back of my hand and sheer it out, then spread it onto my lid until I feel it getting tacky, then I take whatever is left on the back of my hand and immediately press my pigment/glitter/shadow on and it works amazingly. I don't have any issues with fallout, creasing, nothing! I highly reccommend this product!
Carola V.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Bronze more...
Me encanta este brillo son hermosos y lo mejor es q los puedes usar para los ojos y tanbn para él resto del cuerpo tiene una variedad de colores para escojer 😍😍😍
lulu L.
Shawnee, KS
Review for: Blue, Rose, Teal, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal more...
I love using glitter in all of my eyeshadow looks. This is the only glitter I found I will stay on. However, it usually won’t stick as well unless you use it with the NYX Professional Makeup Pigment Primer.
Hailey B.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Review for: Ice more...
My favorite affordable glitters! They are are so pretty and a little goes a long way! I’d recommend to anyone who’s looking for glitter but now willing to pay outrageous prices
Citlalli P.
San Antonio
Review for: Rose, Silver, Ice, Gunmetal, Gold more...
Product is great especially when it’s used with the nyx glitter glue stays all day when applying the glitter it keeps its shine amazing colors for a great price love them.!
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
I am a glitter fan and finatic. I'm 26 years old, and I still enjoy glitter in my makeup, and on my chest. You don't have to be young to use glitter. I absolutely love this loose glitter by NYX 😍 I love to use this when I'm going out, going to a festival, concert, ECT. I actually have silver and pink NYX loose glitter, and I can't get enough. Sometimes I even dab a bit on my eyelids after applying my eyeshadow. Cheap and good quality. How could you go wrong?
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this product it’s great it’s not to heavy on the skin it’s just really really really perfect for any type skin that’s why I love it so much it’s just looks great on people I just really love it
Maddie N.
Winfield, WV
Such a good product. It feels like a high end glitter. Pair it with the glitter glue, and it'll last all day. And at such a wonderful price. The packaging is near perfect; not too much comes out. You have to work a tad bit. I have most of them and plan to buy the rest.
Nataly G.
This is the best glitter I've found so far! It isn't overly chunky nor is it fine to the point where you can't even see the dimensions. All the colors I've purchased are so pretty and the product is al easy to work with! The price is crazy affordable for the amount of beautiful product you get! Pair this with some nyx glitter glue and you're good to go! It doesn't bother my eyes at all either which is awesome.
Megan P.
Amazing loose glitters to use to add a little sparkle to any eye look. NYX has a wide range of glitters to choose from and they work great. There is usually glitter everywhere whenever I open the container but the more glitter the merrier 😂

After packing it onto my lid I do find there is a lot of fallout but a great tip to combat that is to get some scotch tape and pick it right up!
Jackie E.
Sorrento
Where can I find the NYX Face and Body Glitter what store?
Genesis C.
Fitchburg , MA
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
Wellow walk, Carshalton
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?

back