12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Fab V.
Fab V.
Centreville, VA
Love these glitters there so pigmented and budget friendly. Has some fall out but what glitter doesn't.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Lynchburg, VA
The effect this product gives is amazing but I have super sensitive skin so it makes my skin break out. It looks great on.
Adiba C.
Adiba C.
These glitters shine so brilliantly when applied. I have them in multiple colors and you can use them in many ways.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Fort Bragg
Review for: Silver, Glitter Primer, Glitter Gel For Face Body & Hair Hot Pink 2.28 oz
This is my favorite product for getting a sparkly eye. It is full coverage, and stays on well!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
laredo
Review for: Crystal, Ice, Gold
I do not really like this product because it because itches after awhile. I need to remove it
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Review for: Gold
I really enjoy this glitter for eye looks! It's in a nice container for storage and for usage
Elise S.
Elise S.
Falls Church, VA
Review for: Silver
Love this glitter! I use a small amount and it really makes the color of my eyes pop! Very affordable!
Jasmin F.
Jasmin F.
Love these glitters people say they have fall out but I use the real techniques small shadow brush and it works great
Azucena R.
Azucena R.
Los Angeles, CA
Good glitter .the amount they give you is a lot I feel like .Decent pricing. Pretty colors .
Beth Z.
Beth Z.
La Crescenta, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Love this primer! Cheap and comparable to too faced glitter glue. I used this for prom and it stayed all night.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?