BY NYX #19 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.8 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • What is your favorite glitter color?4 Answers
Lourdes R.
Madison, WI
PROS
great coverage
inexpensive but great quality
not itchy
safe to use on eyes
stays on well
very sparkly
CONS
messy
BEST USES
cut crease
glitter lips
Comments:
I own six of these now and I plan to get the rest! My only complaint is about the white shade...the shimmer is green and it is not very opaque so be sure to use a white frost shade underneath. I do wish there were more colors!
Hope S.
I love these glitters! Good color range and price point. Not so finely milled that it doesn't look like glitter but not super chunky either. Pairs perfectly with the NYX Glitter Primer. Never had a problem with it staying and not coming off with the right make up remover.
Ash M.
I used this on all my clients this holiday season! Here's a Christmas look I did for my friend using the bronze over her eyeshadow. Get a good primer to stick this too and it's awesome anywhere on your face.
Kenya F.
Mission, Tx
Great for dramatic looks! They have a great variety of glitter shades! Best applied with their glitter glue. Has a sifter so that way when you open the top it won't get everywhere. Only $6 in ulta and they have a kid amount of glitter in there. Would recommend.
Priscella M.
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
This stuff is amazing!! I used this product with the bronze and purple glitter and the glitter stayed in place all day! I went super heavy with the glitter and the fall out was so minimal. The best glitter glue ive used so far!! Definitely will be buying more!!
Alexis S.
San Marcos , Tx
I bought the gold face and body glitter because I figured nyx would probably be the cheapest I would find a loose glitter. I ordered it online and thought it would have more product than it did. For $6/7 I wouldn't repurchase. But the glitter is good and pigmented
Melissa C.
Citrus Spgs, FL
Review for: Nyx Face Body & Hair Glitter Gel Crystal White more...
I love glitter for fun nighttime looks, but I want glitter that doesn't transfer. Unfortunately this one, looks awesome, but it does transfer. I believe i purchased this from ulta, and it wasn't too expensive, but I wont be buying this again. My kids like it though.
Larissa F.
Liberal , KS
I absolutely love the NYX Face and body glitters. I have about five colors. These colors will work on any skin tone. The pigmentation is great, a bit messy but that is the outcome of loose glitters. Make sure you purchase a glitter glue in order for the glitter to apply.
Neisha B.
Throw some glitter make it rain! Im in love with glitter! i always use this with a glitter primer for lips and eyes! And its long lasting & Very affordable! Works well with all skin colors I recommend them!
Sophiee S.
Miami, Florida
These glitters work so well when being applied onto the body and face. I use the more natural colors as a pop of glitter in my eyelids, it's cruelty free and it doesn't break out your skin and it's long lasting but easy to remove with oil based makeup removers
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?
adjmi r.