BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Nallely J.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Love this primer! Makes my glitter makeup stay in tact and no creasing is shown. No fall out and stays for hours! Also the packaging is soooo cute 😍
Karina L.
Florida City
Review for: Ice
Glam things up a notch and shine like the star you are with our sparkling new Face & Body Glitter, available in 12 light-catching shades ranging from
Kaleigh P.
Portland
Review for: Crystal
I love this!! I got the primer with it as well, and I love the packaging as well as the products! It looks so sparkly on the eyes and it's wonderful
Marah M.
Review for: Glitter Primer
 This is a dupe for the two faced glitter primer I prefer the two faced but they both work the two faced has a more  creamy consistency in the NYC one
joan A.
Citrus heights
This is my favorite eye glitter. It stays all day and there isn't much fallout. Looks stunning from when you first apply it to when you take it off.
Jennifer P.
Rialto , CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Amazing product. It makes the glitter stay put and doesn't come off easily! It's easy to use as well. Really recommend this. Plus it's cheap as hell!
Madison W.
Mount Holly, NC
Review for: Glitter Primer
Best glitter primer i've used. Keeps my glitters and pigments on all day. Doesn't feel crusty or flake when dries like some primers. Cute packaging.
Sana A.
I have the bronze one and I absolutely love it! It's very finely milled glitter and very pretty. I can't wait to purchase the gold and silver one.
Jillian R.
Del City, OK
Review for: Red
Absolutely love the nyx face and body glitter. Super easy to use and to take off. Of course you need a glitter glue. Nyx is also super affordable.
Krystal V.
Review for: Rose
My first brand to try for loose pigment glitter. and honestly it is amazing! they stay on all day, they are amazing pigment and look so great
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?