12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Love this glitter. The colors are great and they last a really long time. I use them all over
Megan w.
Megan w.
Jax Bch, FL
Review for: Ice
Used these for the forth of July they worked great! Just make sure you get the primer for it!
Lenora J.
Lenora J.
Birmingham , AL
Review for: Gold
I love these glitters they were even my first! Affordable and super pigmented! A must have!
Valentina Q.
Valentina Q.
Austin, TX
Review for: Silver
Absolutely gorgeous and perfect for my festival Makeups!!!! They have SO many great colors!!!!
Ayasha K.
Ayasha K.
Review for: Glitter Primer
A must have for a makeup junkie. Locks glitter into place so that it doesn't fallout through the day.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Johnstown
Review for: Ice, Copper
I love this product so much! I would recommend this to my friends and family! It's amazing!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
I absolutely love these Glitters! They're absolutely gorgeous, lightweight and easy to use
Selma M.
Selma M.
N Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Bronze
Gives a amazing look on the make up! Easy to apply, they also have the glue to help apply! Love NYX
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Gainesville , FL
Review for: Rose
you definitely have to have a glitter primer (nyx has an amazing one) but i just really love glitter so this is my life
Phalon S.
Phalon S.
Review for: Red
Absolutely LOVE these glitters. They stay on all day and are very shimmery. They look so beautiful when the sun hits off them. Have almost every color and I wish they made more. Highly recommend this product!! It's great and very inexpensive.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?