BY NYX #19 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.8 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • What is your favorite glitter color?4 Answers
Jeanette P.
Duncan, OK
Nyx glitters are great for several reasons! They're very affordable, come in several colors, easy to use, and will last all day with a good glitter glue! Only down side is it's glitter so you gotta be careful around the eyes. I own 4 colors and want to get them all! They're great for jazzing up any eye look.
Sheila M.
OMG! This stuff is amazing! I recently purchased a pink one for a valentine's day tutorial I did on youtube! Then I had to go get a red one last weekend for the Lady Gaga inspired Super Bowl tutorial! These work like a charm! i love to pair it with the glitter primer from NYX as well! ‚ô° They are so affordable and such great quality!
Gabby G.
Phoenix, AZ
Inexpensive glitter that is incredible! I love to use glitter every now in then, but don't like to spend a fortune. These are amazing and there are a ton of colors to pick from! I love laying down my too faced glitter glue first and it sticks to that really well and last all day without fallout! Love!!
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
For the longest time I would buy those cheap little stcky pressed glitters that would last 2 days before they grew mold and it was more of a big glob of sticky stuff on my eyes than glitter. Nyx has changed that and now I can go out all day with beautiful glittery eye makeup that last all night long!
member-baf60
I didn't do this color but I have 5 other colors and I love them I forgot the price but quality is great but u have to buy glitter glue separate got this from ulta
Andrett P.
Charlotte, NC
These loose glitters rock. You get s very nice size jar for the price. With this stuff a little goes a long way. When working with these glitters make sure you use a good glitter adhesive. If you do have any fallout while applying this just use regular tape to pick up excess glitter.
Alexandra S.
This glitter is greaaat! If you're looking for glitter and are on a budget I definitely recommend this. It goes good with nyx glitter primer. The colors they have are very beautiful
Skylar T.
Alkol, WV
This stuff is the real deal! I use it when I do makeup for proms, I use this and the girls love it! You put it in with the primer and it does not budge! I use it for eyes, and put it on their lids and does not go anywhere. I have wore it myself and it does not get in the eyes or anything.
Sara K.
Oakley, CA
This stuff is the best for festival looks. I use it with the nyx glitter primer and it makes the glitter stick to your skin forever. this product has a really good variety of colors and I have 4 different colors. I recommend this product to anyone who needs a really good body glitter
Priscilla R.
Bought this along with the glitter primer. The price was very affordable. I believe I payed about $1.99 for each glitter itself and $4.99 for the primer. Such amazing pigmentation and stays on all day, easy to remove. Will continue to buy and I definitely recommend it. Thank you NYX! ‚ú®
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?
adjmi r.