BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Xitlaly M.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glitter primer is awesome and does magic. This glitter primer keeps the nyx glitter in tact and does not budge at all, I love using it all the time.
Jessie B.
Chickasha, OK
The best loose glitters I have ever used. Goes on easy. Love the colors. The price is right on too. Can't go wrong with these glitters. Highly Recommend!
ᎠElana
gas city
Review for: Crystal, Gold
Wore this to prom, just slapped on some glitter glue, pat the glitter on and I was set all night. It was everything a girl could want with their glitter.
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
Review for: Ice
It's glitter! I have the white iridescent glitter. It's subtle and shows up great when the light hits you just right. I may try other colors eventually.
Ylluz V.
Seaford, DE
excellent good for work fits many makeup I recommend super. Bueno se ajusta a muchos maquillaje y distintas ocasiones NYX Face and Body Glitter
Lauren C.
Review for: Glitter Primer
I had only ever tried the elf one before trying this. I find the nyx glitter primer to be far superior. No fall out, shadows and glitter stick perfectly.
Yisell G.
Super pigmented, loved using it to do my glitter wing. Used the nyx adhesive with it. Did the black eyeliner first, then glue and brushed on the glitter.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
These are super fun. For Halloween I bought the dark blue/ black color and it was great, it lasted all night. It works better if you have glitter glue
Edna A.
The only Glitter collection that I own. I don't see myself spending $15 on a Glitter. These are only $5.99 and it's so amazing. The colors are so good.
Rian W.
Stansbury Pk, UT
The first time I used it I was not impressed but after I really got the hang of it and paired with their glitter primer they are absolutely beautiful!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.