12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Aaliyah O.
Aaliyah O.
Mastic Beach, NY
Love this glitter it's very pigment stays on all day with the glitter primer ! It's worth the 6$
Dee L.
Dee L.
Dekalb, IL
Review for: Bronze
This is a pretty good glitter at a drugstore price. I use the NYX glitter glue with it and it works great.
Maddison B.
Maddison B.
I love NYX glitter!!! I use it as an eyeliner mostly! It's so sparkly and catches the eye. Very pigmented.
Karah H.
Karah H.
South Charleston
Review for: Copper, Bronze
This is a great eye glitter to use. Beautiful colors and sticks right on top of glitter primer.
María G.
María G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: Silver
Love messing with glitter, NYX glitter is so great to use, love the products. Such great price!
Madison P.
Madison P.
El Centro
Review for: Glitter Gel For Face Body & Hair Hot Pink 2.28 oz
This is the best drugstore glitter you can ever buy it competes with high end glitters I highly recommend
nayely l.
nayely l.
Review for: Glitter Gel For Face Body & Hair Hot Pink 2.28 oz
shows on your body wherever you out put it and shows really good when pictures are taken with flash on!!!
Rosemarie M.
Rosemarie M.
Review for: Bronze
Was very sparkly easy too use and lasted all day it is build-able and doesn't bother your eyes
Ruby V.
Ruby V.
Chaparral, NM
Review for: Glitter Primer
I absolutely live this!!! Its not expensive at all and it works amazing!!! I definitely recommend this!!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Love this glitter. The colors are great and they last a really long time. I use them all over
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?