BY NYX #19 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.8 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • What is your favorite glitter color?4 Answers
Jasmine V.
Turlock , CA
Review for: Blue, Rose, Teal, Copper, Gold, Bronze, Red more...
I literally have just about everyone of these Glitters! They looks stunning on the eyes! I love to apply them into the lids, whether it be full on glitter lid or a little pop of sparkle by using a fluffy brush.
Dena O.
Hammond, IN
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
Love this for putting loose glitter anywhere & everywhere on my face & body. I've been looking for a way to make it stick & this does the trick #beachbashcontest
Julie T.
Morrow, GA
Pros- affordable glitter, will have you looking like a glitter goddess, not too messy of a product if you're steady, assortment of colors (bronze is my fav)

Cons- there's some fallout but that's with all glitters tbh
Isamar E.
Review for: Bronze more...
The way the glitter shines is amazing to me , I've tired multiple glitters and I've never really like them and I saw a women have her make up done so nicely and she recommend the NYX glitters and I loved it !
Ali M.
Deridder, LA
My first experience with loose glitter were these and it is certainly an experience. You will need to purchase a glitter glue for these but they have some fun colors to work with and these are amazing for the glitter cut crease. They range at about $5 dollars but you can use them on your body also, so if you need to feel like a fairy princess, this will give you that look.
Nicole R.
Dundee, OR
Bought this for a glitter cut crease that I wore to a concert. I applied it on to my lids with the duo lash glue and it stuck on nicely. I did have fall out throughout the night but for a good steady 5 hours it stayed on nicely, after that it started to flake off but I was sweating like crazy. I hope to buy all the colors eventually but it's always sold out everywhere.
Natalie T.
so much glimmer! stays on all day with the NYX glitter primer and is super easy to apply. easy to remove and doesn't stay behind for days on end like a lot of other glitters.
Kristine D.
San Juan, TX
I'm obsessed with glitter. I have a full of Lit Cosmetics glitter so when I saw these at the grocery store I didn't have high hopes for them. I was so wrong!! These are only 6$ and they are just as amazing as my Lit glitters. The colors are great & they blend/layer very well. I used the glue that is sold by Lit bit I'm sure any other brand would work.
Alyssa G.
Review for: Crystal more...
These glitters are beautiful on the eyes. I highly recommend using them with the glitter primer also from nyx. It makes them stick nicely with not too much fallout.
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
I've never received so many compliments in one day on my eyes alone! It was sort of unbelievable! This glitter is life! I like to use mine with the glitter glue by NYX as well or just my UD primer potion. They both work just find and keep my eyes sparkling all day and night. I have the bronze one and can't wait to go buy all of the other ones
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?
adjmi r.