12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
mildreth R.
mildreth R.
Perfect for poppin looks! I used in my crease ! Wish i could buy more different color ! So excited to try more.
Yeyaa B.
Yeyaa B.
My favorite glitters to use. From a little for an everyday look to a lot for more out there looks! I love them.
Kaitlynn C.
Kaitlynn C.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Nice staying power and no fallouts on my cheeks after a long night. Better than the high end ones I've tried !
Tina N.
Tina N.
Review for: Crystal
I used this for prom. I used it with NYX glitter glue and it stayed all night with minimal fall out. Amazing!!
Madison W.
Madison W.
Review for: Glitter Primer, Glitter Gel For Face Body & Hair Hot Pink 2.28 oz, Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Nyx Face Body & Hair Glitter Gel Crystal White, Silver
This is really good for doing different kinds of photo shoots, it is a little high for glitter but I do like it
nesrean a.
nesrean a.
Review for: Bronze
this is AMAZING!! gives such a nike glittery look to add to your eyeshadow! not too messy and looks very sexy and nice . love it.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Review for: Crystal
Love how unique and different this product is! Super cute for festivals and fun for exciting events
Jenni P.
Jenni P.
Omaha, NE
This are amazing to use on your eyelid. Use this with glitter glue and you and easily make a glittery look.
Racheal B.
Racheal B.
I got this glitter glitter silver to wear to prom and it works great if you use it with their glitter glue.
Cherry J.
Cherry J.
Just bought a few colors today of this glitter along with the glitter glue! Can't wait to try it!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?