BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Sam M.
Norridge, IL
Review for: Glitter Primer
I use this product before I apply glitter & it works great!! Other glitter glue primers irritate my eyes but this one does not. Its super cheap & worth it
Kelley C.
Review for: Teal
Really pretty color...I like to use it under this pretty emerald green shadow and it just pops! Easy to apply too with the NYX glitter glue. No complaints
Analisa M.
Review for: Teal
SOOOOO IN LOVE WITH THESE. I love the quality of these & they're SOOOOOO affordable. Fallout is a given but with the use of shadow shields they're perfect.
Madison J.
Review for: Silver, Glitter Primer
The glitter primer is AMAZING. Has great sticking power and my glitter actually stays on. The glitter it self does an exceptional job at being glittery.
Simona L.
Phillipsburg , NJ
I have the red glitter by nyx and it's amazing. The only thing I don't like u have to use primer with it which is extra money. Other than that it's great
Stephanie F.
Stroudsburg
Review for: Glitter Primer
The best glitter primer I've seen so far! Others are okay but for the price and the quality you can't beat this product! Makes glitter stay put all day!
Šé†Elana
gas city
Review for: Crystal, Gold
Wore this to prom, just slapped on some glitter glue, pat the glitter on and I was set all night. It was everything a girl could want with their glitter.
Jessie B.
Chickasha, OK
The best loose glitters I have ever used. Goes on easy. Love the colors. The price is right on too. Can't go wrong with these glitters. Highly Recommend!
Ylluz V.
Seaford, DE
excellent good for work fits many makeup I recommend super. Bueno se ajusta a muchos maquillaje y distintas ocasiones NYX Face and Body Glitter
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
Review for: Ice
It's glitter! I have the white iridescent glitter. It's subtle and shows up great when the light hits you just right. I may try other colors eventually.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?