BY NYX #16 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• slayed they makeup ! makeslay by me 💁🏽‍♀️. Do you prefer look 1 o...5 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.8 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
NYX Face and Body Glitter
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 177 reviews
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 137 reviews
Aly h.
Review for: Crystal, Violet more...
I love the glitter, easy to apply. Although glitter gets everywhere, but makes my eyelid pop and stays in place for hours. Not so easy to remove with make up wipe.
Katie S.
Love love love this!!! I use this on my eyelids and it looks gorgeous. Paired with the NYX glitter glue its a match made in heaven......or ya know the nyx factory.
Rossy D.
Cromwell, CT
I used the golden one for the gay parade in New York and im surprised it stayed! I had it all over my body and not even the wind could take it away. Very nice...
Shozanna L.
Tucson
Great shiny glitters in a cute little vial with a convenient shifter to keep from making a huge mess. My favorite is the holographic shade, it really makes any look pop!
jocelyn m.
Carpentersville, IL
Review for: Silver, Ice, Gold more...
I love how well these glitters last all day. It works best with the nyx glitter glue. The colors are pigmented and so easy to build up. I get so many compliments when I wear them. I will be going back to buy more colors!
Jose M.
Saint Cloud, FL
I absolutely love this product! It’s my go to glitter when it comes to Halloween! You can use if all over the eyes and the body. The color spectrum is amazing as well!
Liv L.
Naperville, IL
As a fan of crazy colorful makeup, I’ve used the silver glitter for highlight on many occasions. Paired with the NYX Glitter Primer, this does the job perfectly.
Ashley R.
Black Mtn, NC
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
Definitely the best value for any glittery eyeshadow primer I've ever found. Great value and it works! It's an absolute necessity for my makeup bag at all times!
Sana A.
Alexandria, VA
These glitters are great for any fancy look! I bought one for a glitter eyeshadow look for a wedding and i will be repurchasing this for my birthday dinner. Love the sparkle they add for such a great price too
Martha E.
Apopka
Review for: Crystal more...
Using a good glitter glue , the product sticks well . Very nice and bright pigment according to color easy to apply and doesn't irritate the eyes and you can build up if you'd like a thicker layer of glittter
Jackie E.
Sorrento
Where can I find the NYX Face and Body Glitter what store?
Genesis C.
Fitchburg, MA
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?