12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Torii M.
Torii M.
I love the crystal and pink glitter, pair with their brand of glitter adhesive and it's very easy to apply.
Ambria O.
Ambria O.
Review for: Rose
Very good glitter! It's $5.99 at Ulta. It's very fine and looks so good on. I definitely would buy again.
brissa g.
brissa g.
best glitter ever i love how it dont stick to busges that much and easy to whipe off any extra glittle on your face
Joanna r.
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Copper
I loved my new nyx glitter in copper it is such a beautiful color I think nyx is one of my favorite brands when it comes to there glitters
Sadia I.
Sadia I.
Bentonville , AR
Review for: Bronze
Love these glitter from NyX! So affordable, picked mine up at ulta beauty. They are easy to apply and long lasting!
Sativa N.
Sativa N.
Portland, OR
Review for: Glitter Primer
Hands down the best glitter primer I have ever used. It works well for applying glitter and for any textured shadow
Haylee H.
Haylee H.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This is a dupe for Too Faced glitter glue. It is so much cheaper and does the exact same job if not a little better
Monica P.
Monica P.
Fontana, CA
Glitter is too chunky, haven't found one from this brand that is mich more fine, but still pretty, and inexpensive
Emily M.
Emily M.
N Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Glitter Primer
Love this glue! It hold the pigments so good. Stays in long. And easy to come off ! I got mine from ultra online. ūüôā
Priscilla E.
Priscilla E.
Review for: Crystal
These are great glitters! I used it on prom night and it stayed all night, I really want to try the other colors!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?