BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Julie M.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This primer does its job. It holds any loose glitter in place all day. It is nice because it is just tacky enough to not be sticky. Easy to use and affordable.
Jamie L.
Review for: Crystal
For the price this cosmetic glitter is pretty great. It’s milled finely enough to be comfortable on the eye and still look like glitter and not just a shimmer.
Kyrstyn J.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This product is alright for the price, but it doesn't apply very well. A huge con of this product is the shimmer to it. However the product is very affordable.
Savannah D.
Odessa, TX
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glitter primer works so good it last all day I don't have any problems it's worth buying ... recommended you to buy it and try it out it's a great product
Cinthia M.
Reading
Review for: Silver, Bronze, Red
These glitters are very pigmented I really like working with them I think they are priced like $ 6 I'm not sure, who does not like to use glitter these days
Alexis R.
Calcium, NY
Review for: Rose
purchased this glitter & created this look today & I am in love!! Love the packaging so the glitter doesn't get everywhere & the colors selection is amazing
Kassandra L.
Amarillo, TX
Review for: Glitter Primer
I use this product every single time I apply glitter to my eye lid. It helps to maintain the glitter from getting everywhere on my face. Very great product!
Shyanne D.
Spokane, WA
These glitters are amazing. They are all super sparkly and stick really well. The only thing that i dont enjoy about these is the packaging. Its super messy.
Britnee C.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This is hands down the BEST product I have used when it comes to a good glue that won't have tons of fall out. I love this product and I highly recommend it!
Asia V.
Casper , WY
Love it!!!! This is every glitter girls dream since its loose you can use it for everything. Eyes, lips, etc. it's just the best accessory a girl can have!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.