BY NYX #19 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

Nataly G.
This is the best glitter I've found so far! It isn't overly chunky nor is it fine to the point where you can't even see the dimensions. All the colors I've purchased are so pretty and the product is al easy to work with! The price is crazy affordable for the amount of beautiful product you get! Pair this with some nyx glitter glue and you're good to go! It doesn't bother my eyes at all either which is awesome.
Maddie N.
Winfield, WV
Such a good product. It feels like a high end glitter. Pair it with the glitter glue, and it'll last all day. And at such a wonderful price. The packaging is near perfect; not too much comes out. You have to work a tad bit. I have most of them and plan to buy the rest.
Megan P.
Amazing loose glitters to use to add a little sparkle to any eye look. NYX has a wide range of glitters to choose from and they work great. There is usually glitter everywhere whenever I open the container but the more glitter the merrier 😂

After packing it onto my lid I do find there is a lot of fallout but a great tip to combat that is to get some scotch tape and pick it right up!
Erikah O.
York, PA
These are amazing! I bought 4 of them when they were on sale at ulta and I'm so glad I did. I also bought the NYX glitter primer too (which works great with these). They go on the eye beautifully and make any makeup look stand out. The bottle looks really small in person but you don't use very much product. This little bottle will last you a very long time. Definitely worth the money!!!
Jessica B.
Woodbridge, VA
I'm obsessed with all things glitter and sparkle and these are wonderful! So beautiful and there's no one on this earth that won't see the bling when you step outside. I love it!! I love the shade copper and want to eventually have all of the shades. They're super adorable too. I like to use my Nyx glitter primer to hold it on 😉
Vanessa L.
Bought a teal colored glitter for Halloween. Loved it. It's a fine glitter and goes on beautifully. Good for dramatic looks. Ulta was out of NYX glitter glue though but an employee told me I could use chapstick and it would stick. It worked! Best part is it's very affordable 👍🏼👍🏼 here is my look using the NYX glitter (over another teal eyeshadow). Would recommend.
Jessa Kimbra D.
Toledo, OH
I've been searching for an amazing glitter and these are incredible! Only $6 and they make my look go from natural to ultra glam! Great packaging and it only takes a little to get the look you're going for! Ben Nye glitter glue works great for adhesive!
Nakeya R.
Locust Grove, GA
If anyone can't tell I'm a huge fan of nyx products. These glitters are beautiful and the pigmentation is amazing. I use these paired with nyx glitter glue and my eyeshadow stays looking fantastic all day long! If you're looking for a inexpensive product that gets the job done.... Here it is!
Gabriela G.
Walden, NY
Go to @ leatherlovelyph7 on instagram for more pictures! I LOVE this glitter! This is actually the first one I have ever used and the price is perfect! I used a glitter glue when applying it and it stayed on ALL DAY. It has the perfect about of shimmer glam and glitz! I used the orange one to create a "Fall Goddess" glam look for my channel (Leather Lovely pH7)
Kailee K.
Warrenton, OR
Review for: Bronze more...
I am obsessed with this glitter! I add it to my makeup look almost every day! The NYX glitter primer works amazing and is a
Must have to pair with this glitter. I love NYX and I can't wait to get all these colors!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?
adjmi r.