BY NYX #19 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.8 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • What is your favorite glitter color?4 Answers
Rossy D.
Cromwell, CT
I used the golden one for the gay parade in New York and im surprised it stayed! I had it all over my body and not even the wind could take it away. Very nice...
Shozanna L.
Tucson
Great shiny glitters in a cute little vial with a convenient shifter to keep from making a huge mess. My favorite is the holographic shade, it really makes any look pop!
Ashley R.
Black Mtn, NC
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
Definitely the best value for any glittery eyeshadow primer I've ever found. Great value and it works! It's an absolute necessity for my makeup bag at all times!
Jose M.
Saint Cloud, FL
I absolutely love this product! It’s my go to glitter when it comes to Halloween! You can use if all over the eyes and the body. The color spectrum is amazing as well!
Sana A.
Alexandria
These glitters are great for any fancy look! I bought one for a glitter eyeshadow look for a wedding and i will be repurchasing this for my birthday dinner. Love the sparkle they add for such a great price too
isabella C.
Pflugerville, TX
Review for: Rose, Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Gold more...
in LOVE!!!! can't even describe how much i love them. they're so cheap but the product is SO nice. definitely my favorite glitters. they have so many different colors too!!
Martha E.
Apopka
Review for: Crystal more...
Using a good glitter glue , the product sticks well . Very nice and bright pigment according to color easy to apply and doesn't irritate the eyes and you can build up if you'd like a thicker layer of glittter
destiny c.
Not really a great product, yes there is good coverage but , it's mostly all bright colors, and when u want nude colors u can't really count on this brand to have what you want
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I am a glitter fan and finatic. I'm 26 years old, and I still enjoy glitter in my makeup, and on my chest. You don't have to be young to use glitter. I absolutely love this loose glitter by NYX ūüėć I love to use this when I'm going out, going to a festival, concert, ECT. I actually have silver and pink NYX loose glitter, and I can't get enough. Sometimes I even dab a bit on my eyelids after applying my eyeshadow. Cheap and good quality. How could you go wrong?
Ashley S.
Miramar, FL
Review for: Teal more...
Great glitter! I first tried this when the nyx store opened in international mall in Doral Florida. This is a great fine glitter. Ive use this on my lid and on my nails. I just sprinkle some on top of my nail while the polish is wet and it works amazing!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?
adjmi r.