BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Jaide R.
Yelm, WA
This product is bad! This glitter gets stuck in your pores and never comes out! Do not use. I love this brand, but it is cheap. It doesn't stick to you well either so it falls everywhere and the stuff that does stay will never come off
Ariel T.
Midland , TX
Such a high quality glitter for such a reasonable price! I have about 4 different colors in this glitter and I love all of them. I love the glitter glue that nyx makes!
Danielle J.
Austin, TX
I bough this is about 4 different colors and I love each of them. Decently priced but still high quality. Comfortable to wear and translates well from tube to lid.
Phalon S.
Review for: Red
Absolutely LOVE these glitters. They stay on all day and are very shimmery. They look so beautiful when the sun hits off them. Have almost every color and I wish they made more. Highly recommend this product!! It's great and very inexpensive.
Holly H.
Lynchburg, VA
The effect this product gives is amazing but I have super sensitive skin so it makes my skin break out. It looks great on.
Jasmin F.
Love these glitters people say they have fall out but I use the real techniques small shadow brush and it works great
Rhedonna C.
Amaizing product indeed... spray brush with a little makeup sealing spray and the color pops even more... Love
Heather M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Obsessed! I use it on my lips to make glitter lips! Love how micro it is and it looks great over lipstick!
Jennifer T.
Silver Spring , Md
I love this face and body glitter, i use to on my eyelid and it really stands out esp' when you have a wing liner =) !!
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great loose glitter. Make sure to use glitter glue with this or you'll end up a hot mess though.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.