BY NYX #17 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• slayed they makeup ! makeslay by me 💁🏽‍♀️. Do you prefer look 1 o...5 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.8 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
NYX Face and Body Glitter
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 177 reviews
  • "the [product:nyx-face-and-body-glitter] is super easy to use. like all other loose glitters, you have to use an adhesive to make the glitter stay. i use the glitters with the nyx glitter primer and i found little to no fallout by the end of the day. these glitters are baby fear the best ones i have found to date. the only down side i have is the packaging. the holes are quite large for how fine the glitter is which means you have to be careful when opening up the lid. this is definitely not a turn off for me, i just wish i didn't have to worry about it as much." in 137 reviews
Maekella C.
Carmel, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
Such an affordable dupe that does exactly what it should! I use to adhere loose glitter pigments and it sets on so nicely in place. If your deciding between this glitter primer and another, get this one. Save yourself some $!
Sanjuana V.
Summerville, SC
Loved the glitter formulas! Very beautiful is was great for me to use creating my looks and art ! I will defiantly have to repurchase this when I get a hold of it again !
Elizabeth H.
Portland
I prefer a finer glitter. Really there is nothing special about this glitter, it's just small enough to make it acceptable. NYX Glitter Powder
Andrea C.
Review for: Glitter Primer, Bronze, Gold more...
If I could give this product more than 5 stars I would pros it keeps the glitter in place stays on all night and cons I have none it works really good I thought it was affordable I got it on ulta.com at the time they had a sale on all NYX cosmetics so you would buy one and get one free I got 2 of these for the price of one the primer is smooth goes on easily and holds all the glitter so sure you have a few fall outs but it's mostly from what you use to put on the glitter because the glue holds it on good I use it with different types of glitter eye kandy glitter and the NYX one as well works great would highly recommend it to friends
Samantha B.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Crystal, Rose, Gold more...
I like the variety of colors that they offer. They're very bright and pigmented colors and add a nice touch to any makeup look. I use my with the Nyx glitter glue and it lasts all day and night.
Yasmeen A.
Review for: Crystal, Bronze more...
These glitters are absolutely perfect. I love the color variety. I love that it's long lasting. You just have to apply a glitter primer and you are good to go. I would definitely buy it again!
Holly C.
Nampa, ID
I own a couple colors of these glitters. They are not super fine, but not super chunky like craft glitter, either. I like these best when creating the glitter lips look!
ahine l.
caldwell, ID
These are great to make your own glitter eyeshadows they're not chunky and they're very sparkly I like how the dispenser isn't open so you can shake a little at a time
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
So pretty. I rarely use this stuff so i only have the one color but the shade range is awesome. Finely milled glitter, doesn't feel chunky and gross after application.
Iczel P.
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
It really holds your glitter i did get some fall outs but that's normal it wasn't nothing crazy love that you can use this glue on your eyes and lips and apply glitter
Jackie E.
Sorrento
Where can I find the NYX Face and Body Glitter what store?
Genesis C.
Fitchburg, MA
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?