12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Glitter Primer
This stuff is amazing for shimmers, duochromes and glitter on the eyelids! When I use this my eyeshadow does not budge!
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
These glitter pots are amazing. They always make my eyeshadow pop. They're super pretty and sparkly on the eye.
Kaylynn P.
Kaylynn P.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I love this primer. I use this when I use loose glitter &a shimmer shade that needs an extra pop. Never have fallout after using this!
autum c.
autum c.
Manchester
I love glitter and this is one of the best glitter things I've used. It's great for glitter looks on the eyes and body.
Dulce D.
Dulce D.
Review for: Gold
Its so prettu and it makes the look more glam and beatiful . It lasts a long time . They have differnt shades .
Delilah V.
Delilah V.
Reedley, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I can't wait to get my hands on this . I heard soooo much great things about it and it's really affordable also well .
daliaa c.
daliaa c.
I love it !!!!!! Very bright brilliant colors and for the amount given price it very good ad well I highly recommend and pigmented as well
member-ba0aeba24
member-ba0aeba24
Modesto, CA
Review for: Gold
This glitter is super cute but it doesn't come with glue you buy the glue on it's own if you don't by glitter glue the glitter won't stick
Shozanna L.
Shozanna L.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glitter primer is wonderful, great for not only glitter but also face jewels! Great price point and easy to use.
Torii M.
Torii M.
I love the crystal and pink glitter, pair with their brand of glitter adhesive and it's very easy to apply.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?