BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Alyssa G.
Review for: Crystal
These glitters are beautiful on the eyes. I highly recommend using them with the glitter primer also from nyx. It makes them stick nicely with not too much fallout.
Sheila M.
OMG! This stuff is amazing! I recently purchased a pink one for a valentine's day tutorial I did on youtube! Then I had to go get a red one last weekend for the Lady Gaga inspired Super Bowl tutorial! These work like a charm! i love to pair it with the glitter primer from NYX as well! ♡ They are so affordable and such great quality!
Alexandra S.
This glitter is greaaat! If you're looking for glitter and are on a budget I definitely recommend this. It goes good with nyx glitter primer. The colors they have are very beautiful
Melissa C.
Citrus Spgs, FL
Review for: Nyx Face Body & Hair Glitter Gel Crystal White
I love glitter for fun nighttime looks, but I want glitter that doesn't transfer. Unfortunately this one, looks awesome, but it does transfer. I believe i purchased this from ulta, and it wasn't too expensive, but I wont be buying this again. My kids like it though.
Sophiee S.
Miami, Florida
These glitters work so well when being applied onto the body and face. I use the more natural colors as a pop of glitter in my eyelids, it's cruelty free and it doesn't break out your skin and it's long lasting but easy to remove with oil based makeup removers
Review for: Glitter Primer
Not just great for loose glitter. Great for adding pigmentation to any eyeshadow. Holds loose glitter great. I have no fall out after applying. Very affordable!!!
Julia C.
Looks stunning on the eyes! Stays on all day with a little bit of glitter glue or lash glue. It's hard to get out of the bottle, and kind of gets everywhere easily, but other than that it is a quality product.
Cynthia R.
Adelanto , Ca
I bought this to play around with for New Years make up and I ended up loving it! It gives a little something extra to your looks or if you wanna go all out it has great pigmentation and sparkle. Worth it for the $6!
Meghan J.
Monroe, NC
I recently tried out this glitter in Crystal and like it so much I'm considering going back and buying all the other shades. The color is gorgeous and fine enough to not irritate my skin which I was worried about with buying a lower end glitter. It stayed all night with the help of Nyx's glitter primer and didn't get in my eyes or irritate them.
Sandy R.
Absolutely adore these they are very pretty colors & they are also so easy to apply. You really can't go wrong with this product and it's so cheap how great is that!? It also lasts for a long time.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.