12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Rose
As far as glitters go I absolutely loved the color!!! The pigmentation was out of this world. I love a little glitz and glam with sparkles!!!!!!
Elena K.
Elena K.
centerport, NY
Review for: Silver, Bronze
Love this much! The pigment is so amazing! It is long lasting to. I love using this to really make my makeup pop!
Chelsey S M.
Chelsey S M.
Fayetteville, NC
This glitter is really popular right now everybody recommends this glitter so I went out and got it and I love it
Allie B.
Allie B.
Bakersfield, CA
Nice glitter for eyes. Its not chunky either which makes it nice. I do use a glitter glue with it as well so its a more pop
Wrapfiqah A.
Wrapfiqah A.
Love these glitters. They are so cheap and have great quality and they work perfectly with the NYX glitter glue.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Keeps my glitter in place with budging all day. It's easy to apply and remove. I will definitely continue buying this primer
kayla r.
kayla r.
Absolutely positively without a freaking doubt in my mind, i lived for this product so much it's freaking ridiculous!!!!!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Coal City, WV
Review for: Glitter Primer
Affordable and works just as well as high end brands. Works well with any glitter! It keeps your glitter on all day long.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Review for: Silver
A M A Z I N G!!!!! Love this silver glitter forever my go to glitter!!!!!! Recommend it and stays true to color!!!!
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Glitter Primer
This stuff is amazing for shimmers, duochromes and glitter on the eyelids! When I use this my eyeshadow does not budge!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?