BY NYX #19 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

Natasha W.
Boise, ID
Review for: Red, Crystal, Teal, Blue more...
I love these glitters! Super shiny and beautiful! I usually use the crystal one as an eyeshadow, and holy Holo is it amazing! SimplyNailogical would be proud of this glitter!
Sydney H.
Emmons
I love this so much. I use it all the time as an eyeshadow. I use a lash glue to make it stick all night. It's absolutely gorgeous. I have this in the shade copper and it's sooooo much fun to use. I get compliments on it all the time. For the price it's a godsend
Elizabeth H.
Portland
I prefer a finer glitter. Really there is nothing special about this glitter, it's just small enough to make it acceptable. NYX Glitter Powder
Samantha B.
Lancaster , CA
Review for: Rose, Crystal, Gold more...
I like the variety of colors that they offer. They're very bright and pigmented colors and add a nice touch to any makeup look. I use my with the Nyx glitter glue and it lasts all day and night.
Maekella C.
Carmel, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
Such an affordable dupe that does exactly what it should! I use to adhere loose glitter pigments and it sets on so nicely in place. If your deciding between this glitter primer and another, get this one. Save yourself some $!
Holly C.
Nampa, ID
I own a couple colors of these glitters. They are not super fine, but not super chunky like craft glitter, either. I like these best when creating the glitter lips look!
Yasmeen A.
Review for: Crystal, Bronze more...
These glitters are absolutely perfect. I love the color variety. I love that it's long lasting. You just have to apply a glitter primer and you are good to go. I would definitely buy it again!
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
So pretty. I rarely use this stuff so i only have the one color but the shade range is awesome. Finely milled glitter, doesn't feel chunky and gross after application.
ahine l.
Caldwell, ID
These are great to make your own glitter eyeshadows they're not chunky and they're very sparkly I like how the dispenser isn't open so you can shake a little at a time
Iczel P.
Review for: Glitter Primer more...
It really holds your glitter i did get some fall outs but that's normal it wasn't nothing crazy love that you can use this glue on your eyes and lips and apply glitter
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Susmita U.
london
What is this for? Can we use it in lips?
adjmi r.