BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Martha E.
Apopka
Review for: Crystal
Using a good glitter glue , the product sticks well . Very nice and bright pigment according to color easy to apply and doesn't irritate the eyes and you can build up if you'd like a thicker layer of glittter
destiny c.
Not really a great product, yes there is good coverage but , it's mostly all bright colors, and when u want nude colors u can't really count on this brand to have what you want
Ashley S.
Miramar, FL
Review for: Teal
Great glitter! I first tried this when the nyx store opened in international mall in Doral Florida. This is a great fine glitter. Ive use this on my lid and on my nails. I just sprinkle some on top of my nail while the polish is wet and it works amazing!
Jessica B.
Woodbridge, VA
I'm obsessed with all things glitter and sparkle and these are wonderful! So beautiful and there's no one on this earth that won't see the bling when you step outside. I love it!! I love the shade copper and want to eventually have all of the shades. They're super adorable too. I like to use my Nyx glitter primer to hold it on ūüėČ
Kailee K.
Warrenton, OR
Review for: Bronze
I am obsessed with this glitter! I add it to my makeup look almost every day! The NYX glitter primer works amazing and is a
Must have to pair with this glitter. I love NYX and I can't wait to get all these colors!
Dena O.
Hammond, IN
Review for: Glitter Primer
Love this for putting loose glitter anywhere & everywhere on my face & body. I've been looking for a way to make it stick & this does the trick #beachbashcontest
Isamar E.
Review for: Bronze
The way the glitter shines is amazing to me , I've tired multiple glitters and I've never really like them and I saw a women have her make up done so nicely and she recommend the NYX glitters and I loved it !
Natalie T.
so much glimmer! stays on all day with the NYX glitter primer and is super easy to apply. easy to remove and doesn't stay behind for days on end like a lot of other glitters.
Alyssa G.
Review for: Crystal
These glitters are beautiful on the eyes. I highly recommend using them with the glitter primer also from nyx. It makes them stick nicely with not too much fallout.
Sheila M.
OMG! This stuff is amazing! I recently purchased a pink one for a valentine's day tutorial I did on youtube! Then I had to go get a red one last weekend for the Lady Gaga inspired Super Bowl tutorial! These work like a charm! i love to pair it with the glitter primer from NYX as well! ‚ô° They are so affordable and such great quality!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.