12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Vicoya G.
Vicoya G.
Tallahassee , FL
I love NYX glitter it's one of my absolute faves, and for the price you can't beat it! It's definitely worth the money
joan A.
joan A.
Citrus heights
Review for: Glitter Primer
Works so good. Keeps the glitter in place all day and night long. I wore this for about 18 hrs and it did not have much fall out
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Port St Lucie, FL
Review for: Glitter Gel For Face Body & Hair Hot Pink 2.28 oz
It's cute but it gets all over the place! I wish it had more staying power. I bought this from target so it wasn't too expensive
Lala Z.
Lala Z.
Palm Springs
Review for: Glitter Primer
I use this for every glitter application and there really isnt a con for me
I truly enjoy the long wear for my eye shadow/glitter
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Venus, TX
I love these glitters they stick good they really do stand out I love them a lot definitely good for eyeshadow and work well on the body as weeel
Emily B.
Emily B.
Norwalk, IA
Very pigmented. Used when I was a teenagaer!! Sometimes can be hard to find though. But very cheap and found AT ulta
Arelis L.
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Glitter Primer
Este sin duda es el mejor k eh usado lo mejor solo uso dos este y otro de too faced no lo cambio por nada
Madalyn H.
Madalyn H.
Review for: Red, Silver, Teal, Bronze, Gold
I have almost all of these and they are my go- to glitters! They are cheap and there are many colors to choose from!
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Review for: Crystal, Silver, Ice
Love NYX glitters are my life! I love the price and the color selections. They're easy to pick up on brushes which helps a lot
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Bronze
These are good and really pigmented the only bad thing about it is that is a lil messy to use them but worth the mess
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?