BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
So pretty. I rarely use this stuff so i only have the one color but the shade range is awesome. Finely milled glitter, doesn't feel chunky and gross after application.
Chavella K.
Prestonsburg, KY
Review for: Silver
These glitters are extremely pigmented and they last on the eye the whole time you wear them. They were also easy to remove with a beauty oil. The colors are stunning.
Hannah G.
Pinedale , WY
Review for: Crystal, Bronze
These are GREAT for their price. I love these. I use them with their Glitter Primer and they're the perfect match. They're long lasting and these colors are STUNNING!
Winni K.
dracut, MA
I have tried one of the body glitters and I wasn't that impressed. I expected more pigmentation and the fall out was ridiculous. I want to try a few more colors and see if my mind changes.
Sierra B.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Ice
This product is a huge "NO" from me. The sifter holes are too small for product to come out so you end up trying to take the softer out and making a huge mess. Yuck!
Galilea H.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Whenever I apply glitter this is the primer I use for my lids. It is very easy to work with and it doesn't not dry fast so you are able to keep applying as much glitter as you would want
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Crystal
I love NYX glitter! The glitter is absolutely beautiful and it makes any makeup look pop! Make sure you use NYX glitter primer to help this loose glitter stay in place!
Rossy D.
New Britain, CT
I used the golden one for the gay parade in New York and im surprised it stayed! I had it all over my body and not even the wind could take it away. Very nice...
Ashley R.
Asheville
Review for: Glitter Primer
Definitely the best value for any glittery eyeshadow primer I've ever found. Great value and it works! It's an absolute necessity for my makeup bag at all times!
Shozanna L.
Tucson
Great shiny glitters in a cute little vial with a convenient shifter to keep from making a huge mess. My favorite is the holographic shade, it really makes any look pop!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.