BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Alyssa W.
I got my first one recently and it is my new obsession. it looks so good and is so pigmented. if you use this with the nyx glitter primer its never gonna budge. trussss me.
Geraldi O.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these easy to use preferably with the Nyx glitter primer it stayed on all night for me with no fallout if you want affordable glitters these are definitely the ones to buy.
Diana T.
Waxahachie, Tx
Review for: Glitter Primer
Trusted this with my sisters wedding makeup and it was a success . Only second time using it so I was skeptical but it came through for us ! ;) glitter stayed on all day.
Tracey M.
Mesa, AZ
These glitters are so beautiful and easy to use. I use them with the NYX glitter glue. Perfect for a special occassion or just when you want a gorgeous, dramatic look!
Bethany C.
Hatboro, PA
Pair this stunning glitter with the NYX Glitter Glue and you have the perfect combination to SLAY a cut crease! Lasts all day and makes you shine like a goddess!
Gabriela C.
Blountsville, AL
Love these glitters!! Mind of messy but the payoff is amazing! Applies great but must use a glitter glue or else it will not last & they are true to color!
Kirstie F.
Slidell, LA
I love my loose NYX glitter! It's super easy to apply and looks great on. I only have it in one color but they are affordable so I plan to get more!
Devin Marie M.
Nyx glitter in 006 on top of the lit glitter primer. Love how reflective this glitter is and nyX is so affordable and they have great quality
Julia G.
Jupiter, FL
I wore this to a concert and I got so many complements!!! It's so pretty!!! I have the shade 02!!! It's a really purpley pink color, so cute!
Lisa C.
Harrison Twp, MI
Review for: Glitter Primer
I love this stuff!!! I believe how well it works for being so inexpensive! I use it with so many different shadows and it lasts all night.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.