12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Esperanza a.
Esperanza a.
Pasadena, TX
Very beautiful and reflects amazingly. But even with the glitter glue i feel like it still had a lot of fall out. And i tried packing it on nicely and slowly...im still going to give it more tries
Aislinn B.
Aislinn B.
The glitters are super fine and make for a great glitter lip or eye look. I love them for super dramatic costume highlighting.
Colors are varied, I have the red but I find it to be rather pink.
Ellie M.
Ellie M.
Davidson , NC
Love this stuff! I got it in gold and used it with the nyx glitter glue and used it on my eyelids. I used it for my prom makeup and it lasted all night long. I want to pick up more colors!
Verenice V.
Verenice V.
Austin, TX
Who doesn't love glitter?! and you can't beat the price! I couldn't find the glitter glue because it was sold out everywhere :( but I used eyelash glue and it still worked like a charm!
Zy G.
Zy G.
Fabulous. The swatches of these glitters don't do them justice. I cannot wait until I have every color in my collection. If you need inexpensive glitters for any occasion NYX is it.
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
San Jacinto, CA
I have the silver one and it's honestly so cute. It has some pink blue reflections . Lasts all day. I use it with the glitter primer that nyx carries. Need to buy more colorssss!!
gabriela b.
gabriela b.
moreno valley , CA
I personally loves these glitters! They are very fine and easy to apply. The bottle does comes with a filter so it does not make a mess everywhere. They are also very affordable.
SiCi G.
SiCi G.
Lemoore, CA
I love to use these to take an everyday look and elevate it. They come wide range of colors and easy to apply. Can be little messy and find glitter everywhere but still worth it.
Xhana A.
Xhana A.
St petersburg, FL
This glitter is amazing and affordable. I use the Nyx glitter glue to apply it and it stays in all day and there's not much fall out. Very pigmented and such a beautiful finish.
Monica
Monica
Berwyn, IL
This glitter was good but too much fall out and it didn't even want to stay on my lid I even had the glitter glue but Nope it wasn't good enough for me but the colors are cute
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?