BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Hailee D.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Best glitted glue out there super easy to apply you dont need a thick layer and if you wait a little after applying glitter to open eyes itll stay exactly where you put it for a perfect application.
Lexi H.
Warwick, RI
Love these glitters! They stay on all day and there are so many beautiful shades to choose from, and different kinds of glitter, like holo, irredescent and regular sequins
Natasha W.
Review for: Red, Crystal, Teal, Blue
I love these glitters! Super shiny and beautiful! I usually use the crystal one as an eyeshadow, and holy Holo is it amazing! SimplyNailogical would be proud of this glitter!
Samantha B.
Lancaster , CA
Review for: Rose, Crystal, Gold
I like the variety of colors that they offer. They're very bright and pigmented colors and add a nice touch to any makeup look. I use my with the Nyx glitter glue and it lasts all day and night.
Elizabeth H.
Portland
I prefer a finer glitter. Really there is nothing special about this glitter, it's just small enough to make it acceptable. NYX Glitter Powder
Yasmeen A.
Review for: Crystal, Bronze
These glitters are absolutely perfect. I love the color variety. I love that it's long lasting. You just have to apply a glitter primer and you are good to go. I would definitely buy it again!
Iczel P.
Review for: Glitter Primer
It really holds your glitter i did get some fall outs but that's normal it wasn't nothing crazy love that you can use this glue on your eyes and lips and apply glitter
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
So pretty. I rarely use this stuff so i only have the one color but the shade range is awesome. Finely milled glitter, doesn't feel chunky and gross after application.
Chavella K.
Prestonsburg, KY
Review for: Silver
These glitters are extremely pigmented and they last on the eye the whole time you wear them. They were also easy to remove with a beauty oil. The colors are stunning.
Hannah G.
Pinedale , WY
Review for: Crystal, Bronze
These are GREAT for their price. I love these. I use them with their Glitter Primer and they're the perfect match. They're long lasting and these colors are STUNNING!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.