12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Auburn , CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Worked great with my loose glitters. This is the first glitter glue ive used so i dont have and comparison, but i had no fall out.
Rocio M.
Rocio M.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This glitter primer is bomb the gutter sticks so well I love the lasting power and at a great price also that packaging is amazing
ashlee w.
ashlee w.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Glitter Primer
This product is the bees knees! They go over eyeshadow beautifully. Love love love this stuff! Who doesn't love glitter?
jacqueline r.
jacqueline r.
Great amount of glitter when applying to your eyes. Lasts all night paired with the NYX glitter glue. I got compliments all night.
Casandra O.
Casandra O.
Denton, TX
Review for: Glitter Primer
Im obsessed with this product!!! I love how inexpensive it is and it really makes those glitter pigments stick with no fallout !!
Jazmen D.
Jazmen D.
Review for: Blue
I Have never used this color before but it looks so vibrant! im excited to try it ! I'm all for the glitter trends
ruby k.
ruby k.
Very beautiful on the eyes, I recently purchased it and loved it
So many colors to choose from
Perfect for the ones who love glittery stuff
Drake F.
Drake F.
Duson, LA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I use this for all of my glitter applications. Its very tacky and keeps the glitter on all day. I use it on all models for shoots.
Edna G.
Edna G.
Ridgewood, NY
I love this stuff. I have it in the bronze. The shine and sparkle is amazing. So beautiful and the price is fantastic.
Marah M.
Marah M.
Review for: Glitter Primer
 This is a dupe for the two faced glitter primer I prefer the two faced but they both work the two faced has a more  creamy consistency in the NYC one
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?