12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Saint Marys, PA
Review for: Silver
I absolutely love this glitter. It is so pretty and long lasting very true to it's color. Pretty reasonable priced as well.
Meghan J.
Meghan J.
Monroe, NC
I recently tried out this glitter in Crystal and like it so much I'm considering going back and buying all the other shades. The color is gorgeous and fine enough to not irritate my skin which I was worried about with buying a lower end glitter. It stayed all night with the help of Nyx's glitter primer and didn't get in my eyes or irritate them.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
I bought this because I needed a cheaper alternative from the too faced one and it works very well! The pigment stay on all day long
Sammi L.
Sammi L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Review for: Crystal
One of my fave glitters! So stunning and stays on great in combo with their glitter glue! Gotten so many compliments on it
Alba V.
Alba V.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Glitter Primer
This product is amazing!! And so reasonably priced. You need so little product that this will last forever. And it's under $10!
Celeste R.
Celeste R.
I purchased this glitter in the bronze color and I love it! The color is so vivid and I always get so many compliments 💕💕💕
Mrs A.
Mrs A.
Loose glitter... not easy to apply but a little goes a long way. Many colors to choose from so the options are limitless.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Review for: Blue, Rose, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal
These are to-die-for. So sparkly and beautiful. I use them on my eyes for a nice pop of color and glitter!! I want them all.
Sandy R.
Sandy R.
Absolutely adore these they are very pretty colors & they are also so easy to apply. You really can't go wrong with this product and it's so cheap how great is that!? It also lasts for a long time.
jacqueline r.
jacqueline r.
Great amount of glitter when applying to your eyes. Lasts all night paired with the NYX glitter glue. I got compliments all night.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?