BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Heather C.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Blue, Rose, Teal, Copper, Gold, Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal
I have these in EVERY color. I love them SO MUCH. Pair these with the NYX glitter glue and they are a match made in heaven. And they're super affordable!!! And it's true to color. I absolutely recommend
Joi J.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Rose, Copper
These glitters are pretty much the only ones I use. They're super pigmented and work perfectly with the NYC glitter glue. They can be a bit messy if you're not careful though
Giada R.
Santa Cruz, CA
Got the color crystal and I'm absessed with it! I can't wait to use it at my next music festival ! It's gonna be perfect for my "Moon/galaxy unicorn" theme :D yaass
I'd buy more colors in the future
Abi C.
Grovetown, GA
Super fine glitter! I love these. I usually shake a bit into the cap then use a brush to apply. They are super pigmented and SPARKLY! I love to use these to accent any look.
Hailee D.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Best glitted glue out there super easy to apply you dont need a thick layer and if you wait a little after applying glitter to open eyes itll stay exactly where you put it for a perfect application.
Natasha W.
Review for: Red, Crystal, Teal, Blue
I love these glitters! Super shiny and beautiful! I usually use the crystal one as an eyeshadow, and holy Holo is it amazing! SimplyNailogical would be proud of this glitter!
Lexi H.
Warwick, RI
Love these glitters! They stay on all day and there are so many beautiful shades to choose from, and different kinds of glitter, like holo, irredescent and regular sequins
Samantha B.
Lancaster , CA
Review for: Rose, Crystal, Gold
I like the variety of colors that they offer. They're very bright and pigmented colors and add a nice touch to any makeup look. I use my with the Nyx glitter glue and it lasts all day and night.
Elizabeth H.
Portland
I prefer a finer glitter. Really there is nothing special about this glitter, it's just small enough to make it acceptable. NYX Glitter Powder
Yasmeen A.
Review for: Crystal, Bronze
These glitters are absolutely perfect. I love the color variety. I love that it's long lasting. You just have to apply a glitter primer and you are good to go. I would definitely buy it again!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?