BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! 😂3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Aliyah Z.
Review for: Glitter Primer
i use this primer for all of my loose glitter and i absolutely love it. it works so well and ensures that my glitter stays all day. it is very affordable and would definitely buy again.
Kylie P.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Glitter Primer
This primer is so perfect for glitter ! It keeps it in place and doesn't allow the glitter to fall or be all over your face. It's very affordable and it really works for the price it is.
Kimberly M.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Glitter Primer
During summer I love wearing body glitter on my face and body! Nyx is my go too brand! I also own a few of their roll-on glitters and loose glitters, I love wearing them on the eyes for a bold look.
Dania B.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Loving this glitter primer. It work really good. It makes my makeup looks with glitter work so great. Let's the glitter stick so good with no fall ups, also very affordable. You can buy it in your drug store or online.
Aishah B.
Rosedale, NY
Review for: Glitter Primer
I use this as a primer for glitter as well as shimmer shadows. They make them stick without any fallout as well as making the shimmers more vibrant. It's only $7 at nyx so no expensive
Angela R.
Omaha, NE
LOVE these glitters. I recommend getting the glitter glue too it really helps, maybe a eyeshadow primer would work, but keep in mind it is glitter so there will be tons of fall out
Jamie S.
Alabama
Review for: Gold
I like this product a lot makes my eyes really POP. it doesn't come off during the day deffintly will last a full day. Better than the other products I have used. I would deffintly buy it again and it's cheap
ceecee m.
Sacramento , CA
Review for: Blue, Rose, Teal, Gold, Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet, Gunmetal
I love these glitters for cut creases they are very pigmented & pretty . U can mostly only get them
Online but its worth waiting for in the mail because they are so pretty on the eyes !
Oymniy W.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Glitter Primer
This is my first time using this but This primer is perfection, literally keeps any glitter on all day without glitter moving around , kind of expensive but definitely get what you pay for . Recommend to glitter lovers and I will purchase again
Alva V.
Review for: Rose, Bronze, Gold
The best drugstore glitter out there! They look beautiful on the eyes and they come with a good amount of product, you can tell how good they are because most of them are always out at ulta!
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.