12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Mango S.
Mango S.
Review for: Crystal
Although this is a messy product there is not denying that after applying this glitter to any of your looks it looks absolutely amazing !
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Jonesboro, AR
Review for: Rose, Silver, Teal, Gold
I love the NYX glitter there isn't really any negatives to this glitter except I might suggest they make a bigger bottle of it!
Laila A.
Laila A.
Vienna, VA
Review for: Glitter Primer
really good primer! honestly you dont need to buy an expensive one when you have nyx's! it kept my glitter on all night
Shadel J.
Shadel J.
Anchorage, AK
Review for: Copper
These a popping glitter that's for sure. If you've never tried these then you should they work best with the nyx glitter glue.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Canfield, Ohio
Review for: Ice
Love this. Awesome, cheap alternative for cosmetic glitter. Very glittery. Catches the eye nicely. Wish the line had more colors though.
Stephanie U.
Stephanie U.
Review for: Ice
One of the best glitter there is out there I really really recommend it you will not regret buying it plus it is really affordable!!!!!
Randi N.
Randi N.
Stays on well. Very pigmented. I would reccommend for long wear, using the NYX glitter primer. I love the burnt orange color.
Carissa J.
Carissa J.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Gold
This product can be applied with the NYX glitter primer. It sticks with minimal fall out and it pigmented AS HELL. I love it.
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
White
I love love love the pigmentation in this product it is truly amazing and the. Again makes a good glam look out for the night
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Adelanto , Ca
I bought this to play around with for New Years make up and I ended up loving it! It gives a little something extra to your looks or if you wanna go all out it has great pigmentation and sparkle. Worth it for the $6!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?