12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
shemicka b.
shemicka b.
las vegas
Review for: Bronze
Love love love this glitter. It can go all over I use it on my lips and it makes me sparkle. Very affordable and lasts for awhile.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I really enjoy these glitters there all super pretty very sparkly and apply pretty easily on the eyes. Definitely a great product!
Review for: Glitter Primer
Not just great for loose glitter. Great for adding pigmentation to any eyeshadow. Holds loose glitter great. I have no fall out after applying. Very affordable!!!
Jesika M.
Jesika M.
Corpus Christi, TX
Review for: Glitter Primer
One of the best glitter glues I've tried. Super affordable and last a long time. It's light weight and keeps glitter and pigments in place.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Review for: Rose, Silver, Ice, Bronze
Best glitter hands down. I get all my face and body glitters from NYX and honestly they are the best. You won't regret buying it.
ELISA R.
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love reds and pinks. This red glitter is such a fabulous color and glitter! I also have the teal one which is also to die for!
Shana W.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Review for: Teal, Gunmetal
Great glitters, very fine I love how these look no matter where or how you use them, and with nyx glitter glue they last all day
Vanahi D.
Vanahi D.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Red
I love this color because it goes great with a yellow or pink or purple eyeshadow sometimes if you don’t use the right brush it gets messy
Jasmin P.
Jasmin P.
Las Vegas
Review for: Glitter Primer
This is such a great glitter primer it's amazing and it keeps the glitter on all day it's highly recommend! I love this product very much!
Mango S.
Mango S.
Review for: Crystal
Although this is a messy product there is not denying that after applying this glitter to any of your looks it looks absolutely amazing !
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?