BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Carissa J.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Glitter Primer
this primer keeps your glitter IN PLACE. honestly I've used it multiple times and it's really great! The only thing I do recommend is doing one eye at a time because it does dry very quickly.
Charlcye G.
San Antonio, TX
It's nice when I glitter is true to the color of the bottle after applied. I appreciate it when trying to match colors for body and face painting. 10/10 will buy again! Thanks for rockin'!
Stephanie T.
Mission, TX
Review for: Glitter Primer
This is the best glitter primer I've ever used ! It doesn't clump up the glitter or remove any eyeshadow I might have ! It's so affordable and easy to find at ulta ! I would totally recommend this !
Kendall A.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Love this primer! It holds my glitter in place without creasing and allows me to complete some great looks. Affordable and easy to use! Can be found online or in most makeup stores. I highly recommend giving it a shot!
ariah b.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This product is defiantly worth the money. It is easy to apply, but if you don't learn how to apply it right it can get a bit messy.There is nothing disappointing about this product.It does what it is supposed to do. It keeps the glitter on your eye lips for a long period of time.
Kylie P.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Glitter Primer
This primer is so perfect for glitter ! It keeps it in place and doesn't allow the glitter to fall or be all over your face. It's very affordable and it really works for the price it is.
Angie M.
Review for: Crystal
This glitter is so high quality for the price it comes at! This color is also to die for! It changes all different colors in light and is super fine and delicate! I have almost every single color that's how much I love these
Dana W.
Pineville, LA
Review for: Crystal
I love love love this! I use it on my lids with NyX glitter primer and it holds on and stays all day. It doesn't crease and does not feel scratchy! Very fairly priced and I need them all
Angie M.
Review for: Glitter Primer
The best glitter glue I have used!! And it's drugstore so it makes it 10 times better!! I know if I use this stuff my glitter will be staying on and in place all day long! It holds so well and isn't gunky, also it dries clear!
Aliyah Z.
Review for: Glitter Primer
i use this primer for all of my loose glitter and i absolutely love it. it works so well and ensures that my glitter stays all day. it is very affordable and would definitely buy again.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.