12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Galatia, IL
Review for: Violet, Bronze, Red
This product is very pigmented and glittery! I love love love love NYX products and combining NYX with glitter is a potion for eternal happiness.
Liz G.
Liz G.
Laredo
Super cute love the glitter doesn't irritate feels smooth on the skin and is quite easy to remove it is so worth the money since its so afforable
Madison M.
Madison M.
Review for: Crystal
This glitter is one of the best EVER! It's safe on the eyes and extremely affordable! It's crazily glittery (duh) and they last a while too!
Bailey O.
Bailey O.
West jordan
That glitter does what glitter does best. Makes a mess. But that's okay because the white color is the perfect addition to the modern renaissance pallete!
Christa R.
Christa R.
Midlothian , TX
I love nyx glitter ! Does not feel heavy very shimmery ! The glitters are worth then price ! Very buildable ! A little goes along way !
leigh s.
leigh s.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This is one of the best glitter primers. Very similar to Too Faced product and much cheaper. The primer is white, but dries clear and is tacky.
Yvette C.
Yvette C.
Marlin, TX
Review for: Gold
This is my favorite glitter brand in the world. The glitter is very easy to work with, the pigmentation is amazing and so is the price.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Citrus Spgs, FL
Review for: Nyx Face Body & Hair Glitter Gel Crystal White
I love glitter for fun nighttime looks, but I want glitter that doesn't transfer. Unfortunately this one, looks awesome, but it does transfer. I believe i purchased this from ulta, and it wasn't too expensive, but I wont be buying this again. My kids like it though.
Denasia B.
Denasia B.
Hillsboro, OR
Great glitters , perfect colors. Very fine texture. Apply with a flat brush and use a glitter glue or liquid glitter liner to apply.
Sophiee S.
Sophiee S.
Miami, Florida
These glitters work so well when being applied onto the body and face. I use the more natural colors as a pop of glitter in my eyelids, it's cruelty free and it doesn't break out your skin and it's long lasting but easy to remove with oil based makeup removers
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?