BY NYX #10 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.7 Answers
  • What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
amaya t.
Review for: Rose
NYX Cosmetics Face and body glitter is the most easy and beautiful glitter I have ever used. It can be used for any skin type and is extremely pigmented. Most glitters are easy to blend out and if you want a fun glitter look I would recommend this product.
Idalys C.
New bedford
You can never go wrong with glitter. And if you use the proper base this glitter works magic. Also on the cheaper side so I'll always purchase nyx glitter over more expensive cosmetic brands
Jennifer L.
Columbus, OH
Super affordable glitter and it super easy to work with it when do my makeup it add perfect touch of glitter and stay all day and the colors are very pretty and perfect for hooded eyes like me totally recommend it for beginners and who have hooded eyes like me.
Danielle R.
Conroe, TX
Review for: Glitter Primer
Best drug store glitter glue! I'm actually shocked at how well this worked, especially for the low price. Super tacky and held my glitter in place very easily. Everyone needs this in their collection!
Carissa J.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Glitter Primer
this primer keeps your glitter IN PLACE. honestly I've used it multiple times and it's really great! The only thing I do recommend is doing one eye at a time because it does dry very quickly.
Cheyenne W.
Wayne, WV
Review for: Glitter Primer
It took me FOREVER to get this product because it was always sold out! I love using it as a regular eyeshadow base as well. I think it makes it stay a lot longer than a normal eyeshadow base.
Larkin D.
Review for: Silver, Ice
Doesn't fall in your eye. With a glitter glue it is very long wearing. Very pigmented. Great for festivals or everyday wear. Super shimmery and pretty. Would highly recommend to anyone who loves glitter.
ariah b.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This product is defiantly worth the money. It is easy to apply, but if you don't learn how to apply it right it can get a bit messy.There is nothing disappointing about this product.It does what it is supposed to do. It keeps the glitter on your eye lips for a long period of time.
Charlcye G.
San Antonio, TX
It's nice when I glitter is true to the color of the bottle after applied. I appreciate it when trying to match colors for body and face painting. 10/10 will buy again! Thanks for rockin'!
Stephanie T.
Mission, TX
Review for: Glitter Primer
This is the best glitter primer I've ever used ! It doesn't clump up the glitter or remove any eyeshadow I might have ! It's so affordable and easy to find at ulta ! I would totally recommend this !
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Stephanie T.
Do I need the glue to use this?
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?