BY NYX #13 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

• I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! D...4 Answers
Paige S.
Davenport , IA
Review for: Crystal
If you are looking for a great cosmetic glitter these are it! I love these glitters! You do have to put down a glitter base and the NYX one works really well with their glitters! I highly recommend and would deffinetly repurchase
Lydia H.
Mount Juliet, TN
I am obsessed with NYX glitters. They have so many fun colors to choose from and you get so much product for a really good price. They arent too messy to work with either which I really appreciate. They're great!
Elizabeth L.
Garnerville, NY
I love the pricing & the colors are beautiful. Super easy to throw on my lid. I love adding glitter to plain smokey eyes to give it a pop. I use a small thin eye brush to dip & put on my eyelid.
Alyssa C.
Review for: Red
I love this glitter. It's easy to apply and easy to take off. The glitter is so shimmer and great for certain looks. It was so pigmented. And depending the skin color it's good for the glitter. I would buy it over and over agin
liv🌻 Z.
Review for: Rose, Teal, Gold, Crystal, Ice, Bronze, Red, Silver
These glitters are the most pigmented and beautiful shimmery glitters I've ever owned. The glitters are so build-able and long lasting on the eyes!! I want every color possible and I 10/10 would recommend!
Yesenia O.
Review for: Glitter Primer
This is such an excellent glue for glitter and makes the glitter stay on all day and it's not super sticky when you apply it to the lid. I do highly recommend this glue it's cheap and great quality
Nikki E.
Escondido, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Great glitter glue for the price. It helps to keep my loose glitter on my eye all day long with little fall out. It is easy to use and affordable. I really do recommend and Will definitely buy again.
Lizzie A.
Review for: Glitter Primer
Wasn't hard to use at all. Easy to apply. Not super sticky. And all the glitter went where it was supposed to go. And there wasn't any fall off. I paired it with a synthetic nyx brush like i was recommended, and it did the job.
Jessica B.
Dodge Center
Review for: Glitter Primer
This is an amazing primer for glitter and anything you want to stick to you! It dries pretty fast and really does stay on until you take it off! It's very affordable and totally worth buying if you use glitter
Kylie H.
Review for: Bronze
This product is so pretty!! With some looks you need a little something and this does it for me.
It's true to its color, it's obviously glittery. You can build this product up... and I recommend this product to a lot of people.
Genesis C.
Providence, RI
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
LaDiamond S.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?
adjmi r.