12 colors available

BY NYX #8 in Highlighter

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Ice:

For use on Eyes only: Blue, Teal & Silver

For use on both Eyes & Lips: Ice

• What an interesting #1 rank for blush! ūüėā3 Answers
  • How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.6 Answers
  • I bought one of this haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to !! Doe...4 Answers
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Rialto, CA
Review for: Glitter Primer
Amazing product. It makes the glitter stay put and doesn't come off easily! It's easy to use as well. Really recommend this. Plus it's cheap as hell!
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
This glitter is greaaat! If you're looking for glitter and are on a budget I definitely recommend this. It goes good with nyx glitter primer. The colors they have are very beautiful
Kaleigh P.
Kaleigh P.
Portland
Review for: Crystal
I love this!! I got the primer with it as well, and I love the packaging as well as the products! It looks so sparkly on the eyes and it's wonderful
mariah G.
mariah G.
I have 4 of these awesome loose glitters! Copper is my favorite, with a glitter glue these babies are sure to enhance any eye makeup look.
E V.
E V.
I love these glitters they're super affordable and contain so much product. I definitely reccomd these glitters for any kind of fun makeup
Mallarie J.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Violet
I love this! It does flake off if you don't apply the perfect amount of glitter glue underneath but it's great to wear and easy to apply.
Britnee C.
Britnee C.
Review for: Teal, Crystal, Bronze, Red, Silver, Violet
I LOVE these glitters!!!! They are the only ones I will use! They are amazing, come in all shades and go perfect with NYX glitter glue! MUST HAVE!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
OMG. MY OBSESSION WITH GLITTER JUST WENT THROUGH THE ROOF. I am in love! I use this with NYX Glitter Primer to get it to stay in place.
MACY B.
MACY B.
Cadillac, MI
Amazing hands down . They are gorgeous and I wish they would come out with more shades. But they are conformable on the eyes
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Galatia, IL
Review for: Violet, Bronze, Red
This product is very pigmented and glittery! I love love love love NYX products and combining NYX with glitter is a potion for eternal happiness.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Providence , RI
LaDiamond S.
LaDiamond S.
Clarissa Z.
Clarissa Z.
Hooversville, PA
How do I keep the glitter on my eyes.
adjmi r.
adjmi r.
where can I buy it?
Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really want to get NYX Face and Body Glitter opinions?